Windows PowerShell Training in Chennai
Our Windows PowerShell Training in Chennai aims to teach the complete windows Concepts in a easier way. We are the Best Windows PowerShell Training Institute in Chennai in-terms of syllabus and expert teaching.
Windows PowerShell is an automation scripting language that comes in-built with Windows operating system.
In PowerShell, each command is called as cmdlet, through which you can import the system modules and execute the functions which we want for.
Rather than other scripting, we can import modules from one machine to the other using Windows PowerShell through which automation can be achieved.
It also gives access to the file system of a machine. Each cmdlets usage will be like Verb+Noun.
For example, Get-Process —>This command output the list of processes running in a machine.
Windows PowerShell Training Syllabus
Windows Operating System
- What is an Operating system?
- Types of Windows operating system
- Difference between client and server OS.
- Editions of Server Operating system
- Features of Server Operating system
- Prerequisites and hardware requirements of OS installation
- Installation of Windows Operating systems
- Post installation configurations
- Applying Group policy, Security policy and MMC
- User Management, Resource management
- Types of HDD, Disk Management.
- Partition of Disks, Drive mapping
- Shares and Folder permissions
- Installation of Roles and Features in server
- Introduction to AD, DNS, DHCP, Domain, Forest etc.
- Active Directory installation and configuration
- Roaming profile configuration
- DNS installation and configuration
- DHCP installation and configuration
WSUS and WSD
- WSUS installation and configuration
- WSD installation and deployment
- Planning for TS license server installation
- Installation and configuration of Terminal License server
- Considerations for upgrading from OS version to the other
- Upgrading servers from Windows server 2003 to 2008
- Upgrading servers from Windows server 2008 to 2012
- Hyper-V installation prerequisites
- Hardware requirements
- Installation and configuration of Hyper-V
- Configuration of Network Adapter
- Virtual machine creation
- VHD creation and addition for VMs.
- Pass through disk addition
- Troubleshooting hyper-V issues
Citrix Xenapp 6.5
- Citrix Xenapp 6.5 installation prerequisites
- Hardware requirements
- Installation and configuration of Citrix Xenapp
- Configuration of Datastore and Licensing server
- Publishing application in Citrix Appcentre
Windows PowerShell Training Reviews
Besant Technologies Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.