Blue Prism Training Online Course
The Blue Prism Training Online Course deals with automation, manual, rule-based, and back-office processes and enhances accuracy, even secures the data. The Online blue crystal course will enable the delegate to become a certified performer in the automation process. It will also help the delegates in a better understanding of Robotic process automation, how the virtual workforce is developed into “Digital Workforce”, understanding the automation process in-depth like load balancing, data encryption, end-to-end auditing, scalable, resilient, and execution of data on multiple environments.
On completion of the blue prism online certification training course from Besant Technologies the delegates will be awarded a blue prism training course completion certificate. The certificate is not only proof that they are experts in their respective fields but will help the candidates to get top-notch jobs across the globe. Also, professionals are highly paid. According to Payscale.com, the average salary of a developer with blue prism automation skills is about 3-4 lac per annum.
The blue prism is a complete automation solution that enables the delegates’ to enhance and manage their work efficiently. Besant Technologies blue prism training and certification helps the delegates’ to undergo complete real-time experience through practical or examples and live projects or assignments.
About Blue Prism Certification Training
The professionals of Besant Technologies, who deliver the training, stay updated with the latest trends and technologies evolving in the industries. The course curriculum of the blue prism certification course covers every topic which is helpful to clear the certification course. This not upgrades the skills of the candidates but lawfully helps them to clear any complicated interviews. The professionals in Besant Technologies make use of real-time industry examples, case studies, and industry-based projects in various domains to provide a clear understanding of the robotic process automation.
The Blue prism online training enhances the skills of the candidates and at the same time makes them capable to understand the importance of the automation. As most of organizations, big or small, are aiming to automate their business process in order to change the virtual workforce without un interrupting the process.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Blue Prism Online Training Syllabus
Introduction to Robotic Process Automation
In this module, you will learn about the evolution and future of Robotic Process
Automation. You will also learn how Robotic Process Automation works and its components. Topics:
- Introduction to Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- RPA Where it applied
- Evolution and Future of RPA
- Differentiating RPA from Traditional Automation
- Defining Robotic Process Automation & its benefits
- What RPA is Not (RPAs Limitation)
- Types of Bots
- Application areas of RPA
- How Robotic Process Automation works
- RPA development methodology and key considerations
- List of Robotic Process Automation Tools
- Demonstrating a sample process which the audience can understand the working nature of Blue Prism Automation Tool.
- Discuss a real-world implementation use case of RPA where involving a large Service Based Company.
- Examine how its critical business processes are automated with the help of BluePrism and the benefits achieved by this automation.
Overview of BluePrism
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn about the basic concepts of BluePrism.
- Introduction to BluePrism
- Registration of BluePrism Account in Blue Prism Portal
- Installation of SQL Server
- Installation details of BluePrism
- Usage of BluePrism User Account
- Documentation Availability
- Three Layer Architecture
- Application Modeller
- Setup and Configure Blue Prism and SQL Server
- Understand the three-layer Architecture in Blue Prism
- Create a Process with Simple flow
- Configuring License in the BluePrism
In this module, you will understand the main components of a process and it’s Real-world usage with the important stages used in the Process
- Start and End Stage
- Input and Output Parameter
- Calculation and Multi-Calculation Stage
- Difference Action and Page
- Looping and Collection
- Initial and Current Value of Variable
- Expression and Formula
- Creating a Simple Process with some calculation
- Observing the Stage Movement and Finding Initial & Current Value change
- Creating and Modifying Business Process
- Observing the change log and log message updating while saving
Visual Business Object and Application Modeller
In this module, you will learn about Visual Business Object and Application Modeller, as well as how it is integrated with Business Process.
- What is VBO and Why VBO?
- How to Import and Export VBO and importing Inbuild VBO
- Application Modeller Overview and Creating an App Modeller
- Application and Elements
- Different Modes of Spy mode
- Special Stages in VBO
- Code stage and it’s usage
- Start and End Property
- How to Send and get data form Action Using Start and End
- Dynamic Match
- Advance Match Concepts
- Advanced Error and Exception Handling
- Creating an Internet Explorer (Browser) based VBO and Automation Google Translation Process
- Integration of Process, VBO and App Modeller
- Demonstrating the different Modes of Spying an Application or a Process
In this module, you will learn about Importing VBO and understanding Published and local Actions. Overview and usage of Excel, Word, Email VBO, OLEDB VBO
- Excel VBO
- How Excel is Working and how it is integrated with Excel VBO
- Opening Excel VBO
- Excel to Collection
- Choice and Collection together
- Word VBO
- Word Document Automation with Basics examples
- Email Automation
- SMTP – Configuring and Sending Email
- IMAP – Reading and Extracting E-mail Data
- IMAP – Moving of mails which is read by Automation already
- OLEDB VBO
- SQL Automation in Blue Prism
- Understanding Excel VBO and Extracting data from VBO as a collection
- Manipulation Collection data and Saving back to Excel
- Word Automation by image and specific word Activities
- Email – SMTP and IMAP sending and Checking Emails through RPA
Work Queue, Audit, and Advanced Concepts
In this module, you will learn how to use the WorkQueue and how auditing will be done in Blueprism Automation Project with some Advanced Concepts:
- Introduction to WorkQueue
- Enable a Process with WorkQueue
- Looping through WorkQueue Data
- Status update and check the status
- Release by Package
- Environment and User
- Environment Variable
- Coding Standard and Audit using logs available in Blue Prism
- Creating a Workqueue
- Designing a process which update the work queue data
- Making a process with consume work queue
Control Room and Dashboard
In this module, you will learn about Control Room which includes Monitoring, Controlling and Dashboard Creation with specific Requirements.
- Control Room Overview
- Usage of Dashboard
- Monitoring a Process
- Scheduling and Manual Run of Automation
- Work Queue and Integration
- Environment and its usage
- Creating the Users inside the control room with different Access Level
- Role and Control’s Over the User
- Creation of Custom Role
- Default Dashboard Walkthrough and Custom Dashboard Creation
- Creating the multiple Users inside the control room with different Access Level and check the access by logout and login
- Creating a user with Custom Role
In this module, you will build a project by implementing various concepts of project development learned throughout this course.
We will use Excel, looping through Data Table, Web Recorder, Orchestrator Connection, Orchestrator Queue, and Transaction Concepts, Changing the Transaction state to Complete and View the Results in Orchestrator.
Which project is part of this course?
We will read the list of English words and translate to the desired language using Google Translation.
We are going to use Excel, Email, and Data Collection
Connecting to an Email Server and Getting the Data
- Reading the Inbox and looking for a specific subject
- Once Matched, Extract the attachment and save locally in Specified Path
- All Email Matching should be Moved to “WIP” Folder and once completed a move to “Completed” Folder.
Excel and file & folder operations:
- Read all the excel from the input folder
- Opening Excel Using Excel VBO and extract the required information.
- Then, Store it in a Combined File which contains all information gathered from different E-mail.
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Blue Prism Online Training
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the Blue Prism Online Training Class Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 23-05-2022 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 19-05-2022 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 21-05-2022 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Blue Prism Online Training
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Blue Prism Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of Blue Prism Online Training
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.