Selenium is the most widely used web automation tool. It has been used to perform automated test on Windows, Linux and Unix system. It supports most of the browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Opera etc.
What is this course about?
This course will train you in understanding and performing Automation Testing with Selenium with Python Training in Bangalore. This course has been tailored to fit the current Industry standards and latest trends. You will be trained on real web application and executing Industry standard test scripts written in Python using Selenium on Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
What are the course objectives?
- At the end of this training you will be able to
- Learn to automate website/web applications using selenium
- Have basic knowledge of Python
- Identify Test Cases
- Enumerate Automation Test Cases
- Write test scripts in Python
- Execute Test Scripts in Selenium using Unittest
- Publish Test Execution report.
Who should do this course?
Web Automation for selenium is suitable for
- Fresh Graduates
- College / School Students
- Job Seekers
- Manual Tester who want to change skill to Automation Tester
- Who wants to learn coding from beginner level
- Developers who want to learn automation testing for Agile projects.
Prerequisite: Knowledge in computers and understanding about software languages.
Job Opportunity for Selenium
As more and more applications are moving to cloud, web automation jobs have become ever more in
demand. Since selenium is the most widely used web automation tool, there is a huge demand for
automation with selenium.
Course Duration Information
The Selenium With Python Training Institutes in Bangalore will be for a class duration of 20 hrs of classroom along with 30 hrs of home assignments. The classroom session occurs every weekday for 1 hr.We provide that the 100% Job assistance for Best Selenium with Python Placement Training in Bangalore.
- Configuration of Python bindings for Selenium
- Installation for Windows users
- Downloading Selenium server
- Basic Python training (If required)
- Simple Usage
- Example Explained
- Using Selenium to write tests
- Walk through of the example
- Using Selenium with remote WebDriver
- Interacting with the page
- Filling in forms
- Drag and drop
- Moving between windows and frames
- Popup dialogs
- Navigation: history and location
- Locating by Id
- Locating by Name
- Locating by XPath
- Locating Hyperlinks by Link Text
- Locating Elements by Tag Name
- Locating Elements by Class Name
- Locating Elements by CSS Selectors
- Explicit Waits
- Implicit Waits
- Test case
- Page object classes
- Page elements
- Action Chains
- Special Keys
- Locate elements By
- Desired Capabilities
- Firefox WebDriver
- Chrome WebDriver
- Remote WebDriver
- Web Element
- UI Support
- Color Support
- Expected conditions Support