SQL Server Developer Online Course
SQL Server Developer Certification Online training Course is framed by highly qualified and experienced IT professionals as per the current industry requirements and to match every learner who intends to learn SQL and operate in the IT industry. In this limited training period, you will acquire hands-on experience and strong core basics to advanced concepts deeply in various concepts namely SQL architecture, types of databases, the relationship between the client/server, methods to deploy various functions, operators to design relational databases, ways to transform the data through T-SQL, stored procedures, views, trigger concepts, use of records to search, sort, group, index, tools in SQL server, services, DB administrator, types, backup and restoring databases and many more.
We offer this SQL Server Developer training online and hence aspirants can learn this course with high flexibility in both weekends/weekdays and in your flexible time schedules. Candidates who wish to function in the industries such as Computer Software, Retail Sector, etc., join with the top-rated training industry and learn SQL Server Developer Certification Online Training Course.
This training course will help you to get good command over the fundamentals of SQL, relational databases, queries/sub-queries, unions, joins and many more. The entire training sessions will be efficiently handled by working professionals from leading IT companies such as IBM, DELL, Microsoft, Accenture, Infosys, etc., This elaborative training session will be managed by well experienced IT experts who impart you high-quality training which supports you to pursue the SQL certification by clearing the certification exam easily. The average compensation gained by an SQL developer is $73242 per annum.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
SQL Server Developer Online Course Syllabus
MS SQL Training Concepts
- What is mean by DBMS and its usage?
- Introduction to the relational databases
- Difference between relational and non-relational databases
- Different types of DBS available in the market
- Different version of MS SQL server
- Why we are using SQL in DBMS?
- What is SQL and introduction to the SQL scripts?
Walkthrough to the SSMS IDE
- Important icons and options in SSMS
- Get to know all the features in SSMS
SQL commands (DDL, DML, DCL, TCL)
- Types of SQL commands
- Types of SQL constraints
- Primary key
- Foreign key
- Unique key
- Not null
- Default constraint
- Check constraint
Data types in SQL and UDD
- Integer datatypes
- String datatypes
- Date time data types
- UDD-User Defined Data types
Operators in SQL
- Arithmetic operator
- Logical operator
- Comparison operator
Variables in SQL
- Variable definition
- Types of variables
- Local variables
- Global variables
- MS SQL Training Concepts
- What is meant by system functions?
- Different types of system functions available in sql server?
- Aggregate functions
- Mathematical functions
- String functions
- Date time functions
- Other functions
- What is meant by identity?
- how to manually insert a value in identity column?
- How to reseed identity column values?
- How to get the last generated identity values?
- What is meant by sequence?
- How to create a sequence?
- Reseeding a sequence object
- How to get the last generated seq value?
- Difference between identity and sequence?
- Order by, group by, top, distinct, having clause and alias
- Definition – CTE
- CTE creation and usage
- How to use CTE to delete the duplicate records?
- What is meant by schema?
- How to create and drop a schema in sql server?
- What is meant by joins in sql?
- Types of joins
- Inner join
- Outer join
- Left join
- Right join
- Full join
- Cross join
- MS SQL Training Concepts
- What is mean by subquery?
- Types of subqueries
- Independent subquery
- Co related subquery
- Types of set operations in sql
- Union all
- Pre-conditions to use a set operator
- Difference bw union and union all?
- How to create temp tables
- Types of temp tables
- Local temp table
- Global temp table
- Difference between local and global temp table?
- How to define and create table variables
- Difference between temp tables and table variables in sql server.?
- Types of ranking functions
- Pre-Conditions to use ranking functions
- What are views in sql ?
- Usage of views
- Limitations of view in sql
- Definition- stored procedure
- Types of SP
- System stored procedure
- User defined stored procedure
MS SQL Training Concepts
- How to create execute and drop stored procedure/
- Advantages of SP
- Definition- functions
- Types of functions
- Scalar functions
- Inline table valued functions
- Multi statement table valued functions
- Deterministic and non-deterministic functions
- Difference between in line and multi statement functions?
- Definition – triggers
- Types of triggers
- DML triggers
- DDL triggers
- Logon triggers
- How to enable and disable a trigger
- Magic tables in SQL Server
- Definition –cursors
- Types of cursors
- ANSI cursor (or) Forward cursor
- Enhanced cursor (or) Scroll cursor
- Life cycle on a cursor
Indexes and statistics
- What is meant by index?
- Types of indexes?
- How to create statistics?
Execution plan and performance tuning concepts
- How to identify the estimated and actual execution plan?
- Important concepts in execution plan
- Index fragmentation
- Rebuild index
- Reorganize index
- Linked server creation and its usage
Backup and Restore:
- Types of back up files
- How to take back and restore in sql?
- How to automate these activities?
MS SQL Training Concepts
- Introduction to the sql server agent
- How to capture different events in sql profiler
- Job creation
- Job configuration and scheduling of the job
- Error handling in SQL Agent
Import and export:
- How to do import and export in SQL server?
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for SQL Server Developer Online Training
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the SQL Server Developer Online Training Class Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 05-06-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 08-06-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 03-06-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
If you want to give the Trending technology experience to your esteemed employees, we are here to help you!
Trainer Profile of SQL Server Developer Online Training
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Build your resume to the latest trend, and get a chance to know our Tie-Up CompaniesPlaced Student's list
SQL Server Developer Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
If you have Three or more people in your training we will be delighted to offer you a group discount.
Key Features of SQL Server Developer Online Training
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
Please Contact our course advisor+91-9677 266 800. Or you can share your queries through email@example.com