OBIEE Certification Training
The OBIEE online training course from Besant Technologies is developed to offer in-depth knowledge of the OBIEE 12C, which deals with Business Intelligence, Architecture, reports, data modeling, lifecycle, analysis, dashboards, and RPD maintenance. The candidates will be provided a detailed training of real-life business intelligence scenarios, OLAP concepts, BI life cycle, and how to work with graphs and charts.
Apart from this, the OBIEE training certification course enables learners to generate reports and templates. The course syllabus of OBIEE online training from Besant Technologies covers industry-updated topics like OBIEE configuration and installation, data warehousing and BI concepts, using interactive dashboards, detailed knowledge of OBIEE architecture, and applications of OBIEE, building a business model with OBIEE, working with charts and graphs, and OBIEE server administration.
The above course materials are created by experienced and skilled experts of Besant Technologies, and they are curated in the way it makes the candidate crack any type of challenging job proposals and Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Essential Exam.
The national average salary paid for OBIEE reports developer range from $96,206 and $118,555 per annum based on the Salary.com report. The instructors of the OBIEE training course are handpicked based on the expertise on OBIEE and related domains. Every OBIEE certification training course instructors are professionals who have two decades of experience in OBIEE and have a strong technical background. Each of the candidates of Besant Technologies will receive an OBIEE online training course completion certification once they successfully finish the assignments and OBIEE training course.
About OBIEE Training Course
OBIEE, being the top-notch business intelligence tool, helps to perform multiple tasks like mobile analytics, financial reporting, strategy management, integrated system management, and business process innovation.
The online OBIEE course training is developed for database analysts, project managers, mainframe professionals, software engineers, Business Intelligence professionals, and for the learners who need to establish a good career in analytics and reporting.
Besant Technologies course is designed in a way that the candidate gets good jobs across reputed companies in the world. As a part of the OBIEE online training, the learners will work on assignments, real-time scenarios, and projects that help to make them reliable and boost their knowledge and skills. It will also help the candidate to fast track their career efficiently.
Placement Assistance After OBIEE Online Training
Besant Technologies has a record of 99% of the candidates placed in leading companies like Cisco, TCS, CTS, Ericsson, Genpact, Saint-Gobain, and more. The professional crew of Besant Technologies will help the candidate to develop a good resume, conduct mock and HR interviews, provide training on how to present themselves in the conversation, and more to achieve their dream career.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Syllabus of OBIEE Online Training
INTRODUCTION TO DWH CONCEPTS
- OLTP Vs OLAP
- Data warehouse Architecture
- Data warehouse Vs Data Mart
- Masures, Fact, Dimensions
- Star Schema and
- Snowflake Schema
- Dimension Hierarchy
- Aggregation Strategy, Compression Ratio
- Indexing Strategy
- Slowly Changing Dimension
- Type 1
- Type 2
- Type 3
- Performance Tuning
ORACLE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE – REPOSITORY
- Repository Basics
- Oracle BI architecture components
- Repository structure, features, and functions
- Using the OracleBI Administration Tool
- Creating a repository
- Loading a repository into Oracle BI Server memory
- Building the Physical Layer of a Repository
- Importing data sources
- Setting up connection pool properties
- Defining keys and joins
- Examining physical layer object properties
- Creating alias and select tables
- Building the Business Model and Mapping Layer of a Repository
- Building a business model
- Building logical tables, columns, and sources
- Defining logical joins
- Building measures
- Examining business model object properties
- Building the Presentation Layer of a Repository
- Exploring Presentation layer objects
- Creating Presentation layer objects
- Modifying Presentation layer objects
- Examining Presentation layer object properties
- Testing and Validating a Repository
- Checking repository consistency
- Turning on logging
- Defining a repository in the initialization file
- Testing a repository using Oracle BI Answers
- Inspecting the query log
- Adding Multiple Logical Table Sources
- Adding multiple logical table sources to a logical table
- Specifying logical content
- Adding Calculations to a Fact Table
- Creating new calculation measures based on existing logical columns
- Creating new calculation measures based on physical columns
- Creating Dimension Hierarchies and Level-Based Measures
- Creating dimension hierarchies
- Creating level-based measures
- Using Aggregates
- Purpose of aggregate tables in dimensional modeling
- Modeling aggregate tables to improve query performance
- Testing aggregate navigation
- Using Partitions and Fragments
- The purpose for segmenting data into partitions and fragments
- Modeling Time Series Data
- Using time comparisons in business analysis
- Using Oracle BI time series functions to model time-series data
- Creating Repositories Using Multidimensional Data Sources
- Adding a multidimensional data source an Oracle BI repository
- Displaying data from multidimensional sources in Oracle BI Answers requests and Oracle BI
- Interactive Dashboards
ORACLE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE – REPOSITORY PART 2
- Working with Oracle Business Intelligence Answers
- Introduction to Oracle BI Answers
- Working with requests in Oracle BI Answers
- Using advanced formatting
- Filtering Requests in Oracle Business Intelligence Answers
- Introduction to filters in Answers
- Adding filter prompts to requests
- Using saved requests as filters
- Oracle Business Intelligence Answers: Advanced Features
- Combining request criteria using set operations
- Executing direct database requests
- Building Views and Charts in Requests
- Introduction to Answers views and charts
- Creating and editing charts
- Performing common view tasks
- Showing Results with Gauge Views
- Introduction to Gauge views
- Working with Gauge views
- Showing Results with Pivot Tables
- Introduction to pivot tables
- Formatting pivot tables
- Setting aggregation rules and building formulas
- Creating Oracle Business Intelligence Interactive Dashboards
- Introduction to Interactive Dashboards and pages
- Dashboard Editor UI elements
- Composing dashboard elements
- Configuring Oracle Business Intelligence Interactive Dashboards
- Types of dashboard content
- Embedding content in Interactive Dashboards
- Using bookmark links to distribute and save Interactive Dashboards
- Dynamic Filter in Dashboard
- Using Prompts
- Scope of the Prompt
- Presentation Variable and Uses
- Request Variable
- Combine Request
- Direct Database Request
- Customizing the Oracle Business Intelligence User Interface
- Making configuration changes using the instanceconfig file
- Configuring Guided Navigation Links
- Building guided navigation with static links
- Building guided navigation with conditional links and sections
- Administering the Oracle Business Intelligence Presentation Catalog
- Maintaining the Oracle BI Presentation Catalog
- Managing security
- Understanding security inheritance
- Describing the Presentation Catalog structure
- Permission types
- Setting permissions using the Manage Catalog screen
- Using Oracle Business Intelligence Delivers
- Introduction to Oracle BI Delivers
- Configuring delivery devices
- Adding delivery profiles
- Building alerts
- Introduction to Oracle BI Scheduler
- Using BI Deliver
- Configuration of Scheduler Service
- Creating & scheduling iBots
- Using Repository Variables
- Session variables
- Repository variables
- Initialization blocks
- Using the Variable Manager
- Using dynamic repository variables as filters
- Creating users and groups
- Setting permissions for users and groups
- Authenticating using an external database
- Authenticating using database authentication
- Setting query limits and timing restrictions
- Setting filters to personalize information
- Cache Management
- Restricting tables as non-cacheable
- Using Cache Manager
- Inspecting cache reports
- Purging cache entries
- Modifying cache parameters and options
- Seeding the cache
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for OBIEE Online Training
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the OBIEE Online Training Class Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 23-05-2022 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 19-05-2022 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 21-05-2022 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of OBIEE Online Training
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
OBIEE Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Certification on Oracle BI 11g (184.108.40.206) and Exalytics: New Features, Oracle BI Suite 11g R1: Build Repositories, and Oracle BI 11g: Overview Ed 1 becomes effortless for the learners only when they complete this Oracle OBIEE certification training course. For an Oracle OBIEE developer, the annual salary provided is approximately $105,000 per annum.
Key Features of OBIEE Online Training
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.