DevOps Training in Bangalore
Are you on the look-out for the best DevOps Training in Bangalore to update yourself with the latest trends in technology? Join Besant Technologies to realize your dreams and to kick-start your career. Make a call to +91 9962528293 / 9962528294 to get further details.
Importance of Devops Training
DevOps was initially called as ‘Agile operations’ or ‘Agile System Administration’. It emerged as a fusion of two major trends. Basically, it is more of a culture which includes practices that bring the development and operations teams in an organization together. Various factors such as application performance, functional requirements and project spend have the ability to become conflicting priorities that disrupt the co-existence of development and operations teams.
DevOps helps to increase the overall standard and to pose a check on the number of interruptions. Attaining maximum efficiency and achieving higher performance is the goal in any business operation and DevOps helps in reaching it. Some other notable advantages that come along while using DevOps are reduced time spans to overcome failure, reduced deployment rollbacks, reduced development cycle, improved defect detection and improved release velocity.
The benefits of DevOps outweigh the technical difficulties faced in merging the two environments.
- It delivers system to customers faster and also reduces production changes by automating non-functional testing and shortening development iterations.
- It automates service management allowing support for operational goals and improves understanding of the layers of production environment thereby helping prevent or resolve production issues easily.
- The potential benefits of DevOps are difficult to measure but can only be seen as decrease in production and operation cost.
Why Choose Besant Technologies
Besant Technologies has been in the field of training services for over a decade and therefore they have rich experience and diverse knowledge. We are entrusted by thousands of students over the years as we have helped all of them further themselves in their professional ladder. We adopt a systematic and fully-organized approach in conducting and handling DevOps Training in Bangalore. Each technology is taught as a course which comes as a single, comprehensive program inclusive of all the aspects such as theory classes, hands-on training, doubt clearing sessions, test-series, etc.
We maintain our reputation in this field by various miscellaneous practices. Our hand-picked team of experienced DevOps trainers and experts provide complete assistance and support related to the subject to all our students. The study materials have been specially designed and tailor-made in order to suit the demands of the industry. Individual attention and care is provided for all students who join our study program. Our exclusive study-aids are exclusively made and distinguish us by the quality we provide. All our training centers have a remarkable atmosphere and ambience that enables learning, making it professional and interesting at the same time.
Devops Training in Besant Technologies
The DevOps Training in Bangalore provided by Besant Technologies comes with the promise of 100% placements and very good industry exposure. The DevOps certification is also a part of the DevOps training and is very beneficial for all the students in landing in their dream jobs and for realizing their professional goals. A bright future with potential job offers are assured for all the students who come under our DevOps training institute. We have an intricately customized practical oriented training that is sure to help the students to get in-depth knowledge about DevOps.
We attribute our success to our talented team of DevOps trainers and DevOps experts who have been associated with us for long. We have various courses for all those who approach us in order to update themselves with the trending skillset needed for survival in the IT industry. Giving education related to latest technology has been our prime motive in all these years. We also have our branches in various parts of Chennai and Bangalore that offer DevOps training in areas like OMR, Tambaram, Velachery, BTM Layout 2nd Stage and Marathahalli.
So now, buckle up end the wait! Make a call and join Besant Technologies for DevOps Training in Bangalore to become a part of our extensive training program.
As a part of this course, you will learn about DevOps ecosystem, continuous integration using Jenkins, containerization and automation concepts. Introduction to Ansible, its setup, configuration, roles and modules will be taught as well. Concepts related to Chef, its environment, Open source Chef Server and node objects are also included. Further you will learn about Docker, its commands, use-cases and related concepts. Also you will learn about continuous monitoring and be able to execute projects. The syllabus extends to cover the DevOps tools which are employed for development too.
Syllabus of DevOps Course in Bangalore (Total Duration-35hrs)
Module1: Introduction to DevOps (Duration-1hr)
- DevOps Principles in detail
- DevOps Engineer Skills in the market
- Knowing DevOps Delivery Pipeline
- Market trend of DevOps
- DevOps Technical Challenges
- Tools we use in DevOps
Module 2: GIT – A version control tool (Duration-5hrs)
- Knowing about Version control
- Git – A CLI
- Essentials of GIT in industry
- How to setup GIT
- Installing Git
- First-Time Git Setup
- Getting a Git Repository
- Working with various commands in GIT
- Recording Changes to the Repository
- How to check the Status of Your Files
- How to track New Files
- Staging our modified files
- Ignoring Files from GIT
- Viewing Your Unstaged and Staged Changes
- How to commit Your Changes
- Skipping the Staging Area and commit
- Removing Files from GIT
- Viewing the Commit History
- Limiting Log Output
- Using a GUI to Visualize History
- Undoing Things
- Changing Your Last Commit
- Unstaging a Staged File
- Unmodifying a Modified File
- Working with Remotes
- Showing Your Remotes
- Adding Remote Repositories
- Fetching and Pulling from Your Remotes
- Pushing to Your Remotes
- Inspecting a Remote
- Removing and Renaming Remotes
- Branching and Merging in Git
- What a Branch Is
- Basic in Branching and Merging
- Branch Management in GIT
- Branching Workflows and its usage
- Remote Branches – create and delete
- Git workflows
- Git cheat sheet
Module 3: Jenkins – Continuous integration (Duration-10hrs)
- Essentials of Continuous Integration
- An example scenario where CI is used
- Know about Jenkins and its architecture in detail
- Jenkins tool Management in detail
- Installing Jenkins
- Post-installation setup wizard
- Unlocking Jenkins
- Customizing Jenkins with plugins
- Creating the first administrator user
- Know about User management in Jenkins
- Jenkins own database user creation
- Options to enable integration with LDAP
- Matrix based authorization
- Project based authorization
- Overview of Maven
- Maven project structure
- Maven plugins
- Project Object Model (POM) – fundamental unit of work in Maven project
- Maven build lifecycle
- Adding external dependencies to maven pom.xml
- aven build and test project
- Creating jobs and automatic build settings
- What is Jenkins Pipeline?
- Why Pipeline?
- Integration with GIT
- How to enable project based authorization for a job
- Source code management while creating jobs
- Triggering automated build
- Maven job setup
- Know about post build options for jobs like notifications, trigger another build, publishing reports, etc.
- Adding a slave node to Jenkins
- Building Delivery Pipeline
- Notification settings in Jenkins
- Plugin management in Jenkins
Module 4: Docker – A containerization technology (Duration-8hrs)
- Real-world Shipping Transportation Challenges
- Introducing Docker and its technology
- Understanding of Docker images and containers
- Working with container
- How to Share and copy a container
- Container Life Cycle
- How to use Base Image and customize
- Creation of Docker File
- How to Publish Image on Docker Hub
- Introduction to Docker Networking
- Network Types in docker technology
- Docker Container Networking
- Docker Compose – An introduction
- Docker Swarm – An introduction
- Use Docker Compose to create php, wordpress, mysql
- How to Start Containers on a Cluster with Docker Swarm
- Creating and Scaling an application in Docker swarm
Module 5: Ansible – A configuration Management (Duration-9hrs)
- Introducing Ansible – A configuration management tool
- Basics / What Will Be Installed
- Understanding Ansible architecture
- Control Machine Requirements
- Managed Node Requirements
- Hosts and Groups
- Host Variables
- Group Variables
- Learn various ansible Modules
- How to use adhoc commands
- Parallelism and Shell Commands
- File Transfer
- Managing Packages
- Users and Groups
- Deploying From Source Control
- Managing Services
- Introduction to YAML script
- About Playbooks
- Playbook Language Example – YAML
- How to Write Playbooks
- Tasks in Playbooks
- Understanding about various tasks in playbook
- Introduction to Handlers and variables
- Learn about using handlers, variables in the playbook
- Become (Privilege Escalation)
- Role Directory Structure
- Using Roles
- Role Duplication and Execution
- Role Default Variables
- Role Dependencies
- Role Search Path
- Ansible Galaxy
- Including and Importing
- Includes vs. Imports
- Importing Playbooks
- Including and Importing Task Files
- Including and Importing Roles
- Writing a playbook to install and configure webservers and deplo0y an application
- How to create Ansible Role and use it
- Using an ansible role in playbook
- How to use Ansible Galaxy to download roles.
- Example – Install and use Jenkins roles from ansible galaxy
Module 6: DevOps on Cloud (Duration-2hrs)
- Essentials of Cloud computing?
- Cloud and virtualization architecture
- Cloud deployment architecture
- Cloud providers – An overview
- Why we need DevOps on Cloud?
- Introducing to Amazon web services
- Various AWS services for Devops – An overview
- DevOps using AWS – Demo
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers DevOps Training in more than 20+ branches with 10+ years Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- It has a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in DevOps technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time DevOps projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized DevOps course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
Devops Training Reviews
Besant Technologies Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.