DevOps Training in Bangalore
Are you on the look-out for the best DevOps Training in Bangalore to update yourself with the latest trends in technology? Join Besant Technologies to realize your dreams and to kick-start your career. Make a call to +91 9962528293 / 9962528294 to get further details.
Importance of Devops Training
DevOps was initially called as ‘Agile operations’ or ‘Agile System Administration’. It emerged as a fusion of two major trends. Basically, it is more of a culture which includes practices that bring the development and operations teams in an organization together. Various factors such as application performance, functional requirements and project spend have the ability to become conflicting priorities that disrupt the co-existence of development and operations teams.
DevOps helps to increase the overall standard and to pose a check on the number of interruptions. Attaining maximum efficiency and achieving higher performance is the goal in any business operation and DevOps helps in reaching it. Some other notable advantages that come along while using DevOps are reduced time spans to overcome failure, reduced deployment rollbacks, reduced development cycle, improved defect detection and improved release velocity.
The benefits of DevOps outweigh the technical difficulties faced in merging the two environments.
- It delivers system to customers faster and also reduces production changes by automating non-functional testing and shortening development iterations.
- It automates service management allowing support for operational goals and improves understanding of the layers of production environment thereby helping prevent or resolve production issues easily.
- The potential benefits of DevOps are difficult to measure but can only be seen as decrease in production and operation cost.
For More Details about Devops Training Call us at +91-9384040492/93
Why Choose Besant Technologies
Besant Technologies has been in the field of training services for over a decade and therefore they have rich experience and diverse knowledge. We are entrusted by thousands of students over the years as we have helped all of them further themselves in their professional ladder. We adopt a systematic and fully-organized approach in conducting and handling DevOps Training in Bangalore. Each technology is taught as a course which comes as a single, comprehensive program inclusive of all the aspects such as theory classes, hands-on training, doubt clearing sessions, test-series, etc.
We maintain our reputation in this field by various miscellaneous practices. Our hand-picked team of experienced DevOps trainers and experts provide complete assistance and support related to the subject to all our students. The study materials have been specially designed and tailor-made in order to suit the demands of the industry. Individual attention and care is provided for all students who join our study program. Our exclusive study-aids are exclusively made and distinguish us by the quality we provide. All our training centers have a remarkable atmosphere and ambience that enables learning, making it professional and interesting at the same time.
Devops Training in Besant Technologies
The DevOps Training in Bangalore provided by Besant Technologies comes with the promise of 100% placements and very good industry exposure. The DevOps certification is also a part of the DevOps training and is very beneficial for all the students in landing in their dream jobs and for realizing their professional goals. A bright future with potential job offers are assured for all the students who come under our DevOps training institute. We have an intricately customized practical oriented training that is sure to help the students to get in-depth knowledge about DevOps.
We attribute our success to our talented team of DevOps trainers and DevOps experts who have been associated with us for long. We have various courses for all those who approach us in order to update themselves with the trending skillset needed for survival in the IT industry. Giving education related to latest technology has been our prime motive in all these years. We also have our branches in various parts of Chennai and Bangalore that offer DevOps training in areas like OMR, Tambaram, Velachery, BTM Layout 2nd Stage and Marathahalli.
So now, buckle up end the wait! Make a call and join Besant Technologies for DevOps Training in Bangalore to become a part of our extensive training program.
As a part of this course, you will learn about DevOps ecosystem, continuous integration using Jenkins, containerization and automation concepts. Introduction to Ansible, its setup, configuration, roles and modules will be taught as well. Concepts related to Chef, its environment, Open source Chef Server and node objects are also included. Further you will learn about Docker, its commands, use-cases and related concepts. Also you will learn about continuous monitoring and be able to execute projects. The syllabus extends to cover the DevOps tools which are employed for development too.
Devops Course Syllabus (Total Duration: 46 hrs)
Introduction to Devops (Duration:02:00:00 hrs)
- Define Devops
- What is Devops
- SDLC models,Lean,Agile
- Why Devops?
- History of Devops
- Devops Stakeholders
- Devops Goals
- Important terminology
- Devops perspective
- Devops and Agile
- Devops Tools
- Configuration management
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Delivery
Introduction to Cloud computing (Duration:00:30:00 min)
- What is cloud computing
- Characteristics of cloud computing
- Cloud implementation models
- Cloud service models
- Advantages of cloud computing
- Concerns of cloud computing
Introduction to Virtualization (Duration:00:30:00 min)
- What is Virtualization?
- History of Virtualization
- What is Hypervisor?
- Types of Server Virtualization
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Important Virtualization products
AWS Cloud Technical Essentials (Duration:08:00:00 hrs)
- Amazon EC2
- Amazon Elastic Load Balancer
- Amazon Route 53
- Amazon VPC
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS)
- Amazon Content Delivery Network (Amazon CloudFront)
- Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon ElastiCache
- Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Amazon CloudTrail
- Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES)
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon Command Line Interface API
Linux Administration (Duration:06:00:00 hrs)
- A Linux Introduction
- Open Source Philosophy
- Embedded Systems
- Command Line Basics
- Basic Shell
- Command Line Syntax – ls
- Command Line Syntax – $PATH, Case Sensitivity
- Command Line Syntax – Basic Commands
- Command Line Syntax – uname
- Command Line Syntax – Command History, Command Completion
- Command Line Syntax – cd and pwd
- Shell Configuration Files
- Variables – Environment / System Variables
- Variables – User Defined
- Formatting Commands
- Working with Options
- Using the Command Line to Get Help
- locate, find, whereis, and using /usr/share/doc/
- Exercise: Man Page Walkthrough
- Exercise: Basic Command Line
- Using Directories and Listing Files
- The Linux File System
- Files, Directories
- Hidden Files and Directories
- Absolute and Relative Paths
- Exercise: Maneuvering the Linux File System
- Creating, Moving and Deleting Files
- Files and Directories
- Case Sensitivity
- Simple Globbing and Quoting
- The Power of the Command Line
- Archiving Files on the Command Line
- Files, Directories
- Archives, Compression
- Searching and Extracting Data from Files
- Commands (Revisited)
- Command Line Pipes
- I/O Redirection
- Regular Expressions
- Exercise: Practicing with Pipes and Grep
- Turning Commands into a Script
- Basic Text Editing
- Basic Shell Scripting
- Basic Shell Scripting, Continued
- Exercise: Using the vi Text Editor
- The Linux Operating System
- Choosing an Operating System
- Windows, Mac, and Linux Differences
- Distribution Life Cycle Management
- Understanding Computer Hardware
- Where Data is Stored
- syslog, klog, dmesg
- /lib, /usr/lib, /etc, /var/log
- Your Computer on the Network
- Internet, Network, Routers
- Domain Name Service and the Default Gateway (Network Router)
- Network Configuration
- Security and File Permissions
- Basic Security and Identifying User Types
- Root and Standard Users
- System Users
- Creating Users and Groups
- User IDs
- User Commands
- Group Commands
- Exercise: Managing User Accounts
- Exercise: Creating User Groups
- Managing File Permissions and Ownership
- File/Directory Permissions and Owners
- Special Directories and Files
- Symbolic Links
- System files, Special Files, and Sticky Bits
GIT: Version Control (Duration:02:00:00 hrs)
- Version control systems
- Local, Centralized and distributed
- Installing on Linux
- Installing on Windows
- Initial setup
- Creating repository
- Cloning, check-in and committing
- Fetch pull and remote
Jenkins – Continuous Integration (Duration:15:00:00 hrs)
- Introduction to Jenkins
- CI/CD Concepts
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Quiz: CI/CD Concepts
- Installing and Configuring Jenkins
- Jenkins Install
- The Dashboard
- User Management and Security
- Adding a Jenkins Slave
- Setting Up GitHub
- Plugin Manager
- Exercise: Install a Jenkins Master and Prerequisites
- Exercise: Configuring Matrix-Based Security
- Exercise: Add a Jenkins Slave
- Exercise: Working with the Plugin Manager
- Quiz: Installing and Configuring Jenkins
- Freestyle Project Configuration
- Source Code Management and the Git Plugin
- Git Hooks and Other Build Triggers
- Workspace Environment Variables
- Parameterized Projects
- Upstream/Downstream Projects and the Parameterized Trigger Plugin
- Exercise: Configure a Parameterized Freestyle Project?
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Freestyle Project
- Hands-on Labs: Jenkins Upstream and Downstream Projects with the Parameterized Trigger Plugin
- Quiz: Projects
- Our Java Pipeline Project
- Docker Install
- Installing and Configuring Ant
- The Jenkinsfile
- Configuring and Running a Pipeline
- Artifacts and Fingerprints
- Exercise: Build a Simple Pipeline Without SCM
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Pipeline
- Quiz: Pipelines
- Testing With Jenkins
- About Testing
- Unit Testing with JUnit and Ant
- Deploying to Apache
- Functional Testing
- Quiz: Testing With Jenkins
- Pipeline Enhancements
- Multibranch Pipelines and Code Promotion
- Shared Pipeline Libraries
- Exercise: Configure Notifications in a Pipeline
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Multibranch Pipeline
- Quiz: Pipeline Enhancements
- Advanced Jenkins Administration
- The Jenkins CLI
- The Jenkins REST API
- Setting Up a Jenkins Master with Docker
- Exercise: Using the Jenkins CLI
- Exercise: Using the Jenkins REST API
- Quiz: Advanced Jenkins Administration
Ansible (Duration:10:00:00 hrs)
- Introduction to Ansible
- Ansible Agentless Architecture
- Ansible Inventories
- Ansible Modules
- Ansible Playbooks
Docker– Containers (Duration:02:00:00 hrs)
- What is a Docker
- Use case of Docker
- Platforms for Docker
- Dockers vs Virtualization
- Docker Architecture.
- Important Docker components
- Understanding the Docker components
- Installing Docker on Linux.
- Understanding Installation of Docker on Windows.
- Some Docker commands.
- Docker Hub.
- Downloading Docker images.
- Running Docker images
- Running commands in container.
- Running multiple containers.
- Creating a custom image.
- Running a container from the custom image.
- Publishing the custom image.
- Accessing container
- Linking containers
- Exposing container ports
- Container Routing
- Our Training Institute Location: Devops Courses we run in our Besant technologies Bangalore Branches (BTM Layout, Marathahalli, Jayanagar , Rajaji Nagar, Kalyan Nagar, Indira Nagar, HSR Layout, koramangala and electronic city)
Devops Training Reviews
Besant Technologies Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.