Ansible Course Online
We will ensure your Ansible online training success with certification. Our training focusses on hands-on and real-time training followed by placement assistance. Besant Technologies Ansible course is handled by a Red Hat-certified trainer who has 10+ years of professional experience in automation and DevOps.
According to Glassdoor, professionals with Ansible skill can get a salary in the range of $66k-$102k. In India, an Ansible expert can earn up to one lakh rupees a month. Ansible-qualified DevOps personnel is high in demand in sectors like Marketing and Advertising, Computer Software, Telecommunications, Information and Technology, Finance and Internet.
We do provide practical Ansible training which will enable you to make use of all the possibilities of the OSS configuration automation tool Ansible. Join Besant Technologies Ansible Training and Certification course today and lay a foundation for your great leap in career.
About Ansible Certification Training Course
Besant Technologies Ansible training certification course will help you to know the advantages and power provided by Ansible in the automation of operations and configuration management. In this Ansible training course, you will know the basic Ansible modules and learn to use roles and playbooks for the automation of operations. This high-end Ansible course will also enable you to use Ansible Galaxy for the creation of playbooks.
At the end of the course, you will be an expert in using playbooks and in integrating Ansible into the DevOps Pipeline. Ansible online course is intended for system administrators who are considering using Ansible for automation, configuration, and management. This Ansible online training course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7. The course environment is Ansible 2.0 and Ansible Tower 2.4.5. This Job Oriented Training is available as Live Online Training, as well as Live Classroom Training.
Introduction to Ansible
Ansible Vs Chef Vs Puppet
A configuration management tool is a tool for deploying applications to multiple servers at once, injecting and managing configurations. Ansible, Chef, and Puppet are Configuration Management Tools. Differences between these three tools are given in this table:
|(Runs on a single active node, called the primary instance. If the primary goes down, the secondary instance becomes active as master)||(If the primary server goes down, the backup server will replace the primary server)||(Multi-master configuration. If the active master goes down, the other masters make up./.)|
|Easy setup||Simple||Somewhat difficult||Somewhat difficult|
|(A feature of Ansible is that there is no need to install an agent on the client. You can log in to clients and nodes using an SSH connection. It is very easy to set up in that no client configuration is required.)||(Chef is made up of masters and agents. The Chef server runs on the master machine, and each client has an agent installed on it. So it doesn't feel like it's easy to introduce.)||(Puppet is also made up of masters and agents. It is no different from Chef in terms of ease of installation.)|
|(Creates a configuration file using a notation called YAML. YAML can be created in various languages ??such as Ruby and Python.)||(Programming technology is required because a program called Ruby DSK is used. The client is managed by pulling the configuration from the server.)||(Because it uses a proprietary language called Puppet DSL, it is not manageable. It feels like a system for system administrators.)|
|Language||YAML||DSL (Ruby)||DSL (PuppetDSL)|
|(Ansible supports Windows clients, but the Ansible server must be a Linux / UNIX machine.)||(The Chef server must be Linux / UNIX, but the Chef client also supports Windows.)||(The Puppet master must also be Linux / UNIX, but the Puppet agent also supports Windows.)|
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Ansible Online Training Syllabus
- Why configuration management is a critical part of any DevOps team
- Strengths and weaknesses of Ansible
- How Ansible is different from other CM tools like Chef and Puppet
- Getting started with Ansible terminology
- Ansible and YML for describing your environments
Getting set up
- Some prerequisites
- Getting set up on a Mac
- Getting set up on Linux
- Getting set up on Windows
- Testing with Vagrant
- Using SSH keys to connect to your target nodes
- Basic inventory example
- Hosts and groups
- A useful directory structure to keep your Ansible code organized
- Using git to manage your Ansible code
- A first look at a playbook to install and configure NTP time synchronization
- Connecting Ansible to your preferred cloud provider (we’ll use DigitalOcean)
- Creating a new server instance
- Dynamic inventory
- Dynamic inventory on Amazon AWS
- Mixing static and dynamic inventory
Highly available infrastructure with Ansible
- Spec up our inventory and host groups
- Using roles
- Configure our database backend
- Configure our web server front-end
- Configure a replicated filesystem
- Configure centralized logging
Application deployments with Ansible
- Deploying our app from SCM to our local Vagrant environment
- How we would deploy that code to production once tested by QA
- Updating our application
- How Ansible compares to alternatives such as Capistrano
Docker containers with Ansible
- A brief intro to Docker
- The synergy of containerization and automation
- Using Ansible to build Docker containers
- MySQL containers
- Web application containers
- Data storage containers
Testing and continuous integration
- Unit, integration and functional testing
- Automating your testing using GitHub and Travis CI
Preparing for Ansible back at work
- Real-world use case: Using Ansible to automate CM and application pipelines through continuous integration, release, deployment, and operations
- We’ll review your own environments and processes and evaluate how to best integrate Ansible’s configuration management for your own needs
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Ansible Online Training
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the Ansible Online Training Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 23-05-2022 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 19-05-2022 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 21-05-2022 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Ansible Trainer Profile
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Ansible Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
After completing the Ansible certification training course, participants can try for the Red Hat Certified Specialist in the Ansible Automation exam. Getting this certificate will prove that you are qualified to use Ansible to execute automation in an enterprise environment. The code of this exam is EX407. DevOps engineers, infrastructure automation engineers, and systems design engineers. When you complete Ansible online training successfully, you will be given a proficiency certificate which is respected and valued by most of the employers.
Key Features of Ansible Training
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
The content of the Ansible online training course is very good and complete, just as it is very easy to attend the training without much prior knowledge. Likewise, the trainer’s attention has been excellent. My Linux administrator skills were minimal, but the trainer helped me to catch up with the complexities of Ansible.
I have been doing front-end development for two years and wanted to learn Ansible to progress in my career. The certified trainer at Ansible certification training course really helped me to understand the Ansible Modules, Playbooks, Roles, and Variables.
I found the Ansible online training a superb introduction to Ansible. The trainer was very helpful and he gave us brief lessons with online coding exercises. I was very happy when I first created my own Playbook. I strongly recommend this course to all Ansible aspirants.
I am delighted with the Ansible certification training course, the help received was personalized so as to solve my doubts. I could get a good understanding of various aspects of Ansible, especially in Ansible playbooks and Ansible Vault.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.