Primavera P6 Online Training Overview
Oracle Primavera P6 Training will help you learn to visualize and streamline project management at the organization level using Primavera P6, Oracle’s enterprise project portfolio management software. In this best Primavera P6 course online, you will be trained to provide project information in real-time and to detect project delays and cost overrun trends and make appropriate decisions to prevent project deficits, so as to improve your company’s profits.
This best Primavera P6 course online is Ideal for getting lucrative jobs in project-centric business areas like Engineering and construction, Aerospace / Defense, Public utilities, Oil and gas, industrial product manufacturing, Public institutions, and Financial Services. Successfully completing this Primavera P6 training course will help you to get a job in the project management field, which offers an average salary of INR 608k. For a bright future as a highly-sought project manager, join now Primavera P6 Online Course.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Primavera P6 Training Syllabus
Introduction to Primavera (Duration: 2Hr)
This session will help you understand the ultimate purpose of primavera is to build a model that allows you to predict the activities and resources critical for the timely completion of the project
A brainstorming session on the trends in current industries
Project Management Life Cycle (Duration: 2Hrs)
This session will help you understand how project management life cycle is currently being used on Primavera
- Initiating Process Group
- Planning Process Group
- Executing Process Group
- Monitoring and Control Process Group
- Closing Process Group
This Session Will help to understand the process of the project management life cycle in any project we carry out.
Enterprise Project Structure (EPS) (Duration: 1Hrs)
This session will help you understand why the hierarchical breakdown of the divisions of organization.is required.
- How to represent the view of your company
- Companies different divisions
- Differentiation of cost & time division wise.
Creation of Enterprise Project Structure (EPS) and assigning to the project.
Organization Breakdown Structure (Duration: 1Hrs)
This session will help you understand OBS (Organizational Breakdown Structure) is a hierarchical arrangement of an organization’s management structure.
The OBS usually reflects the management structure of an organization, from top-level personnel down through the various levels constituting the business
- How to represent the view of your Project
- Managers with different divisions
- Differentiation of area & scope division
Creation of Organisation breakdown structure (OBS) and assigning to the project.
Calendar (Duration: 2 Hrs)
This session will help you understand how a project should follow specific working days and times. According to the timing, project duration can be scheduled and analyzed. The calendar will display the working and non-working time of an organization. The calendar will also represent the working days and working hours in a day.
- Global calendar
- Project calendar
- Resource calendar
Creation of Calendar and assigning to the project.
Work Breakdown Structure (Duration: 2 Hrs)
This session will help you understand how significantly work breakdown structure (WBS) to define and organize the project elements so as to clearly breakdown the elements into small components for a better understanding of the project.
- Using Primavera to create an outline of your project
- Creation of manageable components in terms of size, duration, and responsibility
- How to create and assign tasks from the higher level to lower level.
Activities (Duration: 2 Hrs)
This session will help you understand how activities are the fundamental work elements of a project. They are the lowest level of a Work Breakdown Structure.
- Start Milestone
- Finish Milestone
- Task Dependent
- Resource Dependent
- WBS Summary
- Activity ID
- Activity Name
- How to setup or create and assign tasks individually.
Relationship (Duration: 2 Hrs)
After defining the calendars and assigning them to the required activities, the next step is to assign relationships to the activities to arrive at the schedule of the project.
- how the activity relates to the start or finish of another activity
- Finish to Start
- Start to Start
- Finish to Finish
- Start to Finish
- How to set up the relationship between individual activity and create a link between each activity to create a schedule.
Scheduling (Duration: 4 Hrs)
When the list of activities, duration and the relationship assigned for each and every activity have been completed, the activity dates and full schedule of the project can be calculated.
- Critical Path Method
- Total Float
- Free Float
- How to create the project and to know which is the critical path.
Roles (Duration: 1 Hrs)
Roles represent personnel job titles or skills needed to execute projects.
- Proficiency level
- skill requirements
- How to setup or create and assign roles individually.
Resources (Duration: 3 Hrs)
A Resource can be defined as an entity that is assigned to an activity and is required to accomplish the task The resource includes people, materials, equipment, and money. It is recommended to create and assign the minimum number of resources to activities.
- Resource Analysis
- How to setup or create resources and assign individually.
Baseline (Duration: 3 Hrs)
A baseline is a copy or snapshot of project data at a given time. Since the baseline is a static representation of a project plan, it can be used in comparison to measuring performance as the project progresses.
- Assigning the target project(s) to the schedule
- Marking the progress
- Updating the schedule
- Calculating the schedule and
- Comparing and reporting actual progress against planned progress and changing the schedule if needed
- How to setup or create a Baseline and assign individually.
Tracking (Duration: 3 Hrs)
The update is very essential in a project. The update helps in analyzing project status and gives a clear idea about the project for efficient decision making.
Normally a project has a specified status date that could be typically either once a week or once a month. Progress is recorded according to the status date and the scheduler updates the schedule when the information is received.
- Actual Start Date
- Remaining Duration
- The percentage complete and
- The finish date of completed activities
- Duration % Complete
- Physical % Complete
- Update the status of the project which will help to analyze the project.
Earned value analysis (Duration: 2 Hrs)
Earned Value analysis is the most frequently used performance measurement method. simply stated, it compares what you got to what you spent. Earned value looks at the schedule, cost, and scope performance measurement of a project together.
- Planned Value Cost
- Earned Value Cost
- Actual Cost
- Cost Variance
- Schedule Variance
- Budget At Completion
- Estimate At Completion Cost
- Variance At Completion
Reports (Duration: 2 Hrs)
Reports play a vital role in an organization for taking timely, effective, and efficient decisions and actions. Reports are a very useful method for keeping track of important information. The information contained in reports can be used to make very important decisions that affect our daily life.
- Tabular Report
- Graphical Report
- To provide the report about the current and future tense of the project.
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Primavera P6 Online Training
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the Primavera P6 Online Training Schedule for our branch. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 03-10-2022 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 29-09-2022 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 01-10-2022 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Primavera P6 Online Training
Trainer at Primavera P6 certification course is a certified Primavera P6 instructor who had worked as a Primavera project planner, Primavera implementation consultant and Oracle Primavera unifier in four MNCs.
Primavera P6 Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Primavera P6 Certification Training Key Features
Online Primavera P6 Course Key Features
Best Primavera P6 Course Online is a Project Management Course aimed at preparing for ePM Ability Certification: ORACLE PRIMAVERA P6.
- 48 hours of interactive live instructor-led training
- Self-paced videos: 34 hours
- Practicals and project work: 58 hours
- Practice sessions on Oracle’s Primavera Server
- Certified and experienced instructor
- Course completion certificate
- After course too, trainer will be available for clearing your doubts, if any.
- Job assistance will be provided till you get job
Training Courses Reviews
The Oracle Primavera P6 training course I attended two months ago was very interesting and fruitful. I had been working as an assistant project manager in an MNC located in Electronic city, Bangalore. I learned many new methodologies in Project management. The oracle primavera P6 training course is clear and with a practical approach oriented to the context in which the participants work. Soon after this Oracle Primavera P6 course, I got a better job in a famous company in Manyata Techpark, Bangalore. I strongly recommend this course to all those who presently work as project managers and those who want to enter this field as freshers.
Competence, professionalism, and sympathy lavished by all the staff, teachers and administrative staff, to the Online Primavera P6 training course participants. I can say that I will miss people, the willingness to compare one’s work, the professional openness to change. Thank you all for making me a much better project manager.
I don’t know how to summarize the extraordinary days of the Oracle Primavera P6 training course and the image that keeps coming to my mind is that of a full backpack because, figuratively, this is what I eventually took home with me. For me, who arrived there with just a year’s experience in project management returned as a Primavera-loaded expert project manager. Thank you all for the Primavera P6 certification course.
After the Oracle Primavera P6 course I had good confidence that as a project manager I can add good business value to the projects in my company. The trainer at Primavera P6 certification course was very helpful and cleared all our doubts. I never thought I could master the Primavera project planner so quickly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.