Tableau Training in Chennai
Learn how to use Tableau from beginner level to advanced techniques which is taught by experienced working professionals. With our Tableau Training in Chennai, you’ll learn concepts in expert level with practical manner.
Best Tableau Training in Chennai
Get enrolled for the most demanding skill in the world. Tableau Training in Chennai will make your career a new height. We at Besant technologies provide you an excellent platform to learn and explore the subject from industry experts. We help students to dream high and achieve it.
Batch Schedule for Tableau Training in Chennai
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the Tableau Training in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
What is Tableau?
Tableau provides best analytical experience for end user based on data visualization science. It is also recognized as leader in analytical software by Gartner research and in 2015 as outlier. Tableau® prides itself on what it calls being “Rapid Fire Intelligence”; we call it being all about the journey of data exploration and discovery by taking an analyst-like approach. Tableau allows you to move quickly through data and ask a number of different questions in a number of different ways.
Technological advances have made data visualization more prevalent and powerful than ever before, increasing the importance of business intelligence. Tableau® leads the world in making the data visualization process available to business users of every background and industry. It gives all data Scientists, an ability to visualize data effectively and leads directly to better understanding, insight and better business decisions. It is also for Non IT Managers & Professionals having no prior programming knowledge as it has an amazingly wonderful user interface which makes learning & working on it very easy.
Here are some reasons as why tableau is worth learning: –
- Speed to Market
- Tableau Does Big Data
- Stunning, Interactive Visualizations
- Compatibility across Multiple Platforms
- Tableau Does Any Data (Hadoop, Teradata, Excel, Google Analytics, SAP etc)
What do we do at Besant Technologies?
To align ourselves with the industry’s best practices is what we always aim for. Following our passion to play around data we have understood that Tableau® is one of the best business Intelligence software package available in the market and is a must for all aspiring as well as experienced Professionals who work with data in some form or other. We at Besant Technologies train such professionals to make their data meaningful and insightful using Tableau.
Whom Tableau is suitable for?
Tableau® is suitable for IT Professionals (Developers, Analysts, Consultants,Managers) as well as Non IT Managers and consultants who desire to bring more insight to their data. A must have tool for all Data Scientists as It gives you the power to do wonders with your data.
All topics will be covered with in-depth concepts and corresponding practical programs.
Tableau Course Syllabus Overview
Introduction and Overview
- Why Tableau? Why Visualization?
- Level Setting â€“ Terminology
- Getting Started â€“ creating some powerful visualizations quickly
- The Tableau Product Line
- Things you should know about Tableau
- Connecting to Data and introduction to data source concept
- Working with data files versus database server
- Understanding the Tableau workspace
- Dimensions and Measures
- Using Show Me!
- Tour of Shelves (How shelves and marks work)
- Building Basic Views
- Help Menu and Samples
- Saving and sharing your work
- Size and Transparency
- Working with Dates
- Date aggregations and date parts
- Discrete versus Continuous
- Dual Axis / Multiple Measures
- Combo Charts with different mark types
- Geographic Map Page Trails
- Heat Map
- Density Chart
- Scatter Plots
- Pie Charts and Bar Charts
- Small Multiples
- Working with aggregate versus disaggregate data
- Sorting & Grouping
- Filtering and Quick Filters
- Cross-Tabs (Pivot Tables)
- Totals and Subtotals Drilling and Drill Through
- Aggregation and Disaggregation
- Percent of Total
- Working with Statistics and Trend lines
Getting Started with Calculated Fields
- Working with String Functions
- Basic Arithmetic Calculations
- Date Math
- Working with Totals
- Custom Aggregations
- Logic Statements
- Options in Formatting your Visualization
- Working with Labels and Annotations
- Effective Use of Titles and Captions
- Introduction to Visual Best Practices
Building Interactive Dashboard
- Combining multiple visualizations into a dashboard
- Making your worksheet interactive by using actions and filters
- An Introduction to Best Practices in Visualization
- Publish to Reader
- Packaged Workbooks
- Publish to Office
- Publish to PDF
- Publish to Tableau Server and Sharing over the Web
Putting it all together
- Scenario-based Review Exercises
- Best Practices
Tableau Training Reviews
Besant Technologies Reviews have given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.
Tableau Related Courses
Students who were enrolled for this course most likely joins in any of these courses additionally to enhance their profile in IT industry.