ETL Testing Online Training
The ETL Testing Online Training and Certification Course provides an in-depth understanding of business intelligence and data warehousing concepts with the help of hands-on approaches, real-world industry scenarios, projects, practical, and theoretical classes. The candidate will also gain skills and knowledge in performance tuning, cubes, ETL Testing, and more through projects and assignments.
The ETL Testing course training provides good knowledge about the comparison between data warehouse testing and database testing, master data warehouse workflow, and more. You will also explore RDBM concepts, QA lifecycle, how to perform data checks with the help of SQL, understand different scenarios of ETL testing like constraint testing, business rules testing, dependency testing, source to target testing, negative scenarios testing, and error handling testing.
Once the candidate completes the ETL Testing certification online course training from Besant Technologies, they are rewarded with an ETL Testing course completion certificate, which helps to get a good job in top companies around the universe. The trainers of Besant Technologies are working professionals and Business intelligence consultants who have more than 15+ years of experience in different client engagements.
About ETL Testing Online Certification Course
ETL Testing Certification Training includes Extract, Transform, and Load process in Data Warehousing as per the name ETL. It means extracting the data from diverse applications created and supported by multiple vendors, monitored and operated by various persons hosted on varied technologies. The ETL Testing course helps you to experience the real-time implements of projects of ETL Testing by discovering multiple topics like data acquisition, data warehouse schema, performance testing, data warehouse, data loading, testing strategies, and more. Explore various ETL Testing tools like Informatica data validation, Talend open studio, Query Surge, and more with our ETL Testing course training.
The ETL Testing course training deals with basic to advanced concepts and step by step routine, namely difference between OLTP and OLAP, data warehousing workflow and concepts, checking data with SQL, and more. Explore different topics like ETL Testing basics, process, best practices, ETL Testing data validation, deploying SQL for implementing data checks, and more. Analysts, software engineers, SQL and ETL developers, Mainframe, database, and Business Intelligence project managers can make use of Besant Technologies ETL Testing training and certification.
A few other essential concepts covered in ETL Testing certification and training includes the basics of data integration, performance tuning, dimensional modeling, database testing, ETL scenarios, design principles, ETL vs. ELT, deflection management, and more. Apart from the hands-on project and technical training, we have a group of teams who work for the placement assistance for the candidates. We guide the students in a way they get placed in top companies.
Besant Technologies provides 100% placement support to the candidates who have completed ETL testing online certification. We have a tie-up with more than 100 MNC and software companies across the universe. We assure that the candidates of Besant will be placed in reputed companies like Cognizant, Mu Sigma, Sony, Ericsson, TCS, and other equally strong companies. We also help them with job interviews, mock interviews, and resume preparations.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
ETL Testing Syllabus
DWH: Data Ware Housing Concepts
- What is Data Warehouse?
- Need of Data Warehouse
- Introduction to OLTP, ETL and OLAP Systems
- Difference between OLTP and OLAP
- Data Warehouse Architecture
- Data Marts
- ODS [Operational Data Store]
- Dimensional Modelling
- Difference between relation and dimensional modelling
- Star Schema and Snowflake Schema
- What is fact table
- What is the Dimension table
- Normalization and De-Normalization
- ETL architecture.
- What is ETL and importance of ETL testing
- How DWH ETL Testing is different from the Application Testing
- SDLC/STLC in the ETL Projects (ex: V Model, Water fall model)
Challenges in DWH ETL Testing compare to other testing
- Incompatible and duplicate data.
- Loss of data during ETL process.
- Testers have no privileges to execute ETL jobs by their own.
- Volume and complexity of data is very huge.
- Fault in business process and procedures.
- Trouble acquiring and building test data.
ETL Testing Work flow activities involved
- Analyze and interpret business requirements/ workflows to Create
- Approve requirements and prepare the Test plan for the system testing
- Prepare the test cases with the help of design documents provided by the
- developer team
- Execute system testing and integration testing.
- Best practices to Create quality documentations (Test plans, Test Scripts, and Test closure summaries)
- How to detect the bugs in the ETL testing
- How to report the bugs in the ETL testing
- How to co-ordinate with the developer team for resolving the defects
Types of ETL Testing
- Data completeness.
- Data transformation.
- Data quality.
- Performance and scalability.
- Integration testing.
- User-acceptance testing.
- SQL Queries for ETL Testing
- Incremental load testing
- Initial Load / Full load testing
Different ETL tools available in the market
- Ab Initio
- IBM Data stage
Power Center Components
- Repository Manager
- Workflow Manager
- Workflow Monitor
- Power Center Admin Console
Informatica Concepts and Overview
- Informatica Architecture.
- Working with relational Sources
- Working with Flat Files
- Working with Relational Targets
- Working with Flat file Targets
Transformations Active and Passive Transformations
- þÿLookup Different types of lookup Caches
- Sequence Generator
- Stored Procedure
Slowly Changing Dimension
- SCD Type1
- SCD Type2
- Date, Flag and Version
- SCD Type3
- Creating Reusable tasks
- Workflows, Worklets & Sessions
- Decision task
- Control Task
- Event wait task
- Monitoring workflows and debugging errors
- Indirect Loading
- Constraint based load ordering
- Target Load plan
- Migration ?ML migration and Folder Copy.
- Scheduling Workflow
- Parameter and variables
- XML Source, Target, and Transformations
- Pipeline Partition
- Dynamic Partition
- Pushdown optimization
- Preparation of Test Cases
- Executing Test case
- Preparing Sample data
- Data validation in Source and target
- Load and performance testing
- Unit testing Procedures.
- Error handling procedures.
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for ETL Online Training
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the ETL Testing Online Class Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 13-02-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 09-02-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 11-02-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of ETL Testing Online Training
The instructors of Besant Technologies have expertise in various data warehousing projects and trained more than 5000 professionals on Business Intelligence. The trainers also have expertise working in every data warehousing facet like gap analysis, data integration, enterprise reporting, data quality, OLAP, requirement gathering, database design, data modeling, data analytics, and data visualization. Based on the result of Indeed.com, an ETL Tester received an average salary of about $58,561 per annum, and it is $114,666 per annum for Data Warehouse Engineer.
ETL Testing Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of ETL Testing Online Training
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.