About Kubernetes Course
This Course Syllabus will make you expert in Kubernetes Components, Architecture, Kubernetes Cluster, Github, Yalm, Master, Nodes, and pods with live Devops Projects. From this Comprehensive Kubernetes training you will get exposure on installing the Cluster on various Cloud Services Such as AWS, AZURE, GCP and Salesforce along with Docker Containers. Learn Basic Linux , Docker and Devops Concepts to Become Good Kubernetes Administrator along this Course at free of Cost.
Enroll for Docker and Kubernetes Certification Course and Boost your Application developer Career. Get Quality Course Content, Real-time Trainers, live Projects and job referrals along with this Course.
Kubernetes Certification Training
End of this Kubernetes Certification Course you will earn a Valid Google Kubernetes Certification in both Admin and Developer tracks Such as CKA and CKAD and also we offer Besant technologies Course Completion Certificates. By enrolling on Besant technologies Kubernetes Course you will become a certified admin and developer. Get Top Highly Paid Jobs in Docker and Kubernetes with an average Salary of 10 to 15 Lacs.
Docker Kubernetes online courses are specially designed to learn about the docker Kubernetes tools in a vast manner. You can gain in-depth knowledge of the deployment, usage and maintaining the applications in Docker Kubernetes.
In our Besant Technologies institute, you can take the Docker Kubernetes Certification Online training in flexible timings. We have sufficient facilities to deliver the docker Kubernetes online course for the candidates. At the end of the course, you can avail of the course completion certificate from our institute for later use.
Introduction to Docker and Kubernetes
In these days, the docker and Kubernetes are becoming more popular among the people for their better benefits. The usage of large-scale distributed systems that run on clusters of hundreds, thousands and more servers are increased.
The development, deployment, and management of these systems are economical. This led to the creation of Docker and Kubernetes as they may provide efficient results.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Syllabus of Docker Kubernetes Training
Learning Objective : Introduction to kubernetes, setup and running docker containers. Running your first app in kubernetes and load balancing using load balancer.
- Containers introduction
- Kubernetes setup
- Local setup with minikube
- Installing kubenetes using the docker client
- Minikube vs docker client vs kops vs kubeadm
- Introduction to kops
- Building docker images
- Docker image registry
- Running 1st app on kubernetes
- Service with load balancer
- Service with AWS ELB load balancer
- Practise test.
- Kubernetes setup using Minikube
- Building docker images
- Run app in kubernetes
- Load balance the app
- Load balance the app using AWS load balancer
Kubernetes basics – 4 hrs
Learning Objective : Understanding the architecture and pod lifecycle, creating different services, replicas and setting the healthchecks for your pods.
- Node architecture
- Replication controller
- Readiness probe
- Pod state
- Pod lifecycle
- Practise test
- Deploying different kind of services.
- Replica set and replication controller
- Deployments and healthchecks
Advanced topics – 4 hrs
Learning Objective: Creating persistent volumes, setting up auto scaling and tolerations, monitoring the resource usage.
- Service directory
- Ingress controller
- External DNS
- Volumes auto-provisioning
- Pod presets
- Daemon sets
- Resource usage monitoring
- Auto scaling
- Affinity / auto-affinity
- Interpod affinity and anti-affinity
- Taints and tolerations
- Custom Resource Definitions (CRDs)
- Practise test
- Using volumes
- Using daemon sets
- Auto scaling
- Working with statefulsets
- Monitoring the resources
- Using tolerations
- Creating affinity and interpod affinity
Kubernetes administrator – 3 hrs
Learning Objective: Managing the users, Maintaining the nodes, making the nodes highly available and using TLS.
- The kubernetes master services
- Resource quotas
- User management
- Node maintenance
- High availability
- TLS on ELB using annotations
- Managing user
- Working with networking
- Viewing the resource quotas
- Maintainin the nodes
- Making the nodes highly available
Packaging and deploying on kubernetes – 2 hrs
Learning Objective: Understanding and creating helm charts.
- Introduction to Helm
- Creating your own helm charts
- Working with Helm
- Own helm charts
Continous development with Kubernetes – 1 hr
Learning Objective: Understanding skaffold on a high level.
- Introduction to skaffold
- Getting to know skaffold
Serverless on kubernetes – 1 hr
Learning Objective: Understang serverless and kuberless and what you can do with this.
- Introduction to serverless
- Introduction to kuberless
- Serverless and kuberless
Microservices – 2 hrs
Learning Objective: Understanding istio, authenticating the users using istio.
- Introduction to istio
- Mutual TLS
- RBAC with istio
- End-user authentication with istio (JWT)
- Working with Istio
- Authenticating using Istio
Installing kubernetes using kubeadm – 1 hr
Learning Objective: Installing kubernetes using kubeadm.
- Introduction to kubeadm
- Running basic commands using kubeadm
On-prem or cloud agnostic kubernetes – 1 hr
Learning Objective: Using TLS certificates, understanding kubernetes dashboard and working with prometheus.
- Managing TLS certs with cert-manager
- Kubernetes dashboard
- Kubernetes with Prometheus
- Using TLS certificates
- Dashboard in kubernetes
- Using prometheus with kubernetes
Project – 3 hrs
- This project shows you how to build and deploy a simple, multi-tier web application using kubernetes and docker. This project consists of the following components :
- A single instance Redis master to store entries.
- Multiple replicated Redis instances to serve reads.
- Multiple web frontend instances.
- Deploying PHP application as a stateless application
- Deploying Redis as a stateless application
- Add logging and metrics to the PHP and Redis application
- Viewing the logs and metrics in Kibana dashboard
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Docker Kubernetes Training
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the Docker Kubernetes Online Training Schedule. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 04-12-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 07-12-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 09-12-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Docker Kubernetes Training
The trainer profile of our Besant Technologies training center is
- Our professionals have good experiences in working with linux and cloud administration
Company experts are high grade certified professionals
- Trainers have strong practical and industry knowledge in offering the docker kubernetes online training for the students
- Professionals have a great experience on multiple real-time projects
- Trainers are upgraded with the advanced technologies for providing better coaching
- Professionals have the ability to handle a different level of candidates.
Docker Kubernetes Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
The docker Kubernetes exams are conducted to analyze the level of candidates who have taken the docker Kubernetes certification online training. These exams are more useful for the students or professionals to succeed in the interview and avail the job effectively. The certification obtained for the docker Kubernetes online training will help you to grab the job soon.
Key Features of Docker Kubernetes Training
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.