Manual Testing Certification Training Course
The Manual Testing Certification Training Course will make the candidate expert in risk management, defect management, configuration management, and more. The Manual Testing Training and Certification cover STLC, SDLC, Effective testing methods, Test Case Writing, Defect Reporting, ALM/Quality Center test management tools, Agile Testing, QA Process, Test Case Execution, Defect Management, and more. The online software manual testing course certification helps the candidate to learn different techniques that are needed for testing an application or website manually and detect the issues so that the project can be delivered without any flaws to the clients.
The Manual Testing Certification Training Course Online will make you understand about writing test plans, execute test cases that are built, prepare every test reports, and test the product for defects. Know all details and grow PRO manual tester with our online manual testing ISTQB certification course training.
Once the candidate completes the Manual testing course training certification from Besant Technologies, they will be awarded a manual testing course completion certificate, which adds weight to the candidate job resume. According to Glassdoor.com, the average salary of software manual tester in India is about USD 55,030/yr. Besant technologies instructors are trained professionals who have expertise working in top MNC and IT companies across the globe.
About Manual Testing Training Course
The Manual Testing Course from Besant Technologies is curated by experts who stay updated on the latest technologies in the industry. The course modules of Manual testing certification and training online holds basic, intermediate, and advanced concepts that are needed to clear the ISTQB manual testing online certification exam and job interviews.
The Manual Testing Certification Online Training will make the candidate expert in performing regressions and functional test automation for software environment and applications through real-time industry projects, scenarios, use cases, and hands-on approaches. The complete online manual testing training is developed based on the current trends and developments in the industry.
The comprehensive software manual testing online training will make candidates clear in SDLC Models, levels of testing, software testing principles, test design techniques, defect categories, testing basics, testing types, testing techniques & methodologies, test plan, software testing metrics, and more. The software testing training course deals with different software testing processes that include planning, test scenarios, scheduling, error analysis, and more. The manual testing online training course contains various testing like regression testing, preventive measures, performance testing, generating test metrics and test reports, preventive measures, and so on.
Besant Technologies Software Manual Testing Training Course provides the candidates with the necessary skills that are required for identifying and preventing defects, log defect identification, the life cycle of metrics, design multiple test cases, and various software techniques.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Manual Testing Course Syllabus
- Introduction to testing
- Verification vs validation
- Types of Applications
- Probabilities of getting an error in an application
- SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle
- Incremental(Agile methodology and Scrum Framework)
- Advantages and Disadvantages of each software development life cycle
- Principles of Testing
- STLC –Software Testing Life Cycle
- Difference between Test case, Use case and Scenario.
- How to prepare test plan and strategy
- How to Prepare a test case template?
- Difference between Error, bug, defect, and failure
- Test Case Design Technique
- Boundary Value Analysis
- Equivalence Partitioning
- Decision Table
- State Transition Diagram
- Use Case Testing
- Bug Life cycle
- How to Prepare the Bug template?
- Bug Tracking tool
- Types of Testing
- Difference between Static and Dynamic testing
- Difference between Functional and Non-functional testing
- Black box testing and its types
- White box testing and its types
- System Integration Testing vs User Acceptance Testing
- Entry Criteria and Exit Criteria
- Test Environment and Test data preparation
- Flow graph notations
- Statement coverage
- Branch Coverage
- path coverage
- Cyclometric Complexity
- Integration testing
- Big Bang Integration
- Incremental Approach – Top-Down, Bottom-up, and Hybrid
- Requirement traceability matrix
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Manual Testing Training
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the Manual Testing Training Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 02-10-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 28-09-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 30-09-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Manual Testing Training
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Manual Testing Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of Manual Testing Training
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I have completed the Manual Testing Training Course at Besant Technologies, The training was more flexible and in a convenient manner, My trainer having more knowledge in R programming, he was very good in Training. There are trainers real-time corporate people. He also guided me to learn the latest things in Manual Testing to get knowledge up to date. The trainer was too good and friendly. I had flexible timing for classes. Thanks so much for your valuable time. And Thanks again to Besant Technologies & Personally my Trainer.
I completed Manual Testing Training in Besant Technologies. I have been trained under Preeth baran, I must say one of the most patient instructors I have ever come across. He understands the plus of the student and makes sure every topic is clearly taught and even to the point of repeating it as many times as it is required. Thank so much and will definitely recommend him to others who are in the path of learning.Thanks to Besant Technologies.
I have joined Manual Testing Training in Besant Technologies. It is a very good place for learning any Testing Courses and the classroom is very good. All the Trainers are very friendly with the students. I have completed the Manual Testing course under the trainer is a very good teacher and he taught us in very simple. He also told about the company requirement and he trained to us in this way. I am very grateful to learn Manual Testing in Besant technologies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.