LoadRunner Certification Training
The LoadRunner online course from Besant Technologies deals with important LoadRunner concepts like installations of LoadRunner, creating load testing scenarios, drafting run time settings and record time settings, automation of load and performance tests, developing scripts, load test running, scheduling scenes, result in analysis, and more in-depth with real-time scenarios and use cases. The LoadRunner training and certification course trains the delegates the basics of performance testing with the help of LoadRunner.
The LoadRunner certification course helps the delegates to make use of the various LoadRunner features to automate load or performance tests. Apart from this, the online LoadRunner training teaches how to record for the web, transaction, autocorrelation after recording, actions, advanced scripting techniques, autocorrelation during recording, scenario execution, performance monitors, replay, parameters, verifications, script view, manual correlation, scheduling scenarios, and result analysis in-depth.
The online LoadRunner course also helps delegates to master about the power of load runner, understanding about the run time and record time settings, running load tests, load runner building scripts, creating a load testing scenario, and more. The LoadRunner certification training online also trains you about the LoadRunner environment, components, and architecture, including its advanced concepts of VUGEN and VUSER environment.
Once the delegate completes the LoadRunner online certification training course from Besant Technologies, they will be awarded a LoadRunner online course completion certificate, which is most helpful to get good jobs across the globe. According to Payscale.com, the average salary of performance engineer with LoadRunner skills in India is about 645,833 INR.
About LoadRunner Certification Training Course:
The LoadRunner certification training course from Besant Technologies is curated by industry experts who have good knowledge about the latest updates happening in the LoadRunner field. The LoadRunner online training course modules have every concept that is required to clear any complicated interview as well as the LoadRunner training and certification course. The experienced professionals of Besant Technologies make use of real-time scenarios, projects, and case studies to train the Load Runner online certification course to the delegates to get a good understanding of the concepts quickly.
The LoadRunner certification course deals with essential concepts in LoadRunner, which is one of the HP Software Division Hewlett Packard’s software testing tools. The online LoadRunner training imparts the skills and knowledge required to conduct load or performance testing in any business application. The LoadRunner certification training online offers a comprehensive study on essential tools and components, namely Controller, Analysis, Virtual User Generator (VUGen), and Analysis.
Besant Technologies LoadRunner online course training offers placement based and real-time LoadRunner certification training from basic to advanced level concepts. The content and course modules are prepared depending on the delegate’s requirements to achieve their dream jobs. At the end of LoadRunner online training, the delegates will gain both technical and practical experience in performing performance testing with LoadRunner.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
LoadRunner Training Syllabus
- LoadRunner architecture
- Where to install LoadRunner components
- Identify hardware and software needed for installation
- Installing Loadrunner samples.
Introduction to VUSER Concept
- Definition of Vuser
- Why VUGEN is Used
- Features of VUGEN
- VUSER TYPES
- Settings to be done before recording
- Modes of recording
- Choosing the right protocol
- Types of protocol LoadRunner supports
- Single and Multiple protocols
- When and how to use more than one Action
- Deleting Action
First touch to VUGEN
- Starting VUGEN
- Understanding VUGEN Environment Options
- Choosing the right protocol
Recording Script using VUGEN
- VUSER Script sections (Init, Action, and end)
- Creating New Virtual VUSER script
- Adding and removing protocols
- Choosing New Virtual user category
- Begin Recording on your application
- Ending and Saving a recording session
- Running the Created Script
Introduction to Output window in VUGEN
- Replay Log
- Recording Log
- Generation Log
- Correlation Results
Understanding the VUSER script
- Viewing and modifying VUSER scripts
- Understanding the functions generated in the code
- Getting Help on functions
- Workflow Wizard
- Walkthrough on few Loadrunner functions
- Recap of Steps for creating Vuser Scripts
Actions in depth
- When and how to use more than one Action
- Deleting Actions
- Rename actions
- Import Action into Vuser
Introduction to VUGEN parameters
- Definition of parameter
- Why parameterization is required
- Parameters Limitations
- Creating Parameters
- Types of parameters
- Using Existing Parameters
- Using Parameter List
- Parameterization options
File and table type parameters
- Creating data files
- Properties of file type parameters
- properties of table type parameters
Setting Parameters properties
- Introduction to setting parameter properties
- Setting properties for internal data parameter types
- Setting properties for user-defined functions
- Choosing parameter formats
Data Assignment methods
Data Update Modes
- Each Occurrence
- Each Iteration
Configuring Run time settings
- About Run time settings
- Configuring run time settings
- Pacing run time settings
- Configuring Log run time settings
- Configuring Think time settings
- Introduction to correlations
- Auto Correlation
- Wdiff Utility
- Manual Correlation
Introduction to Transactions
- What are transactions
- Why we need transactions
- How to insert transactions in the script
Introduction to content check
- Why we need Content checks
- How to use the inbuilt content checks
- How to build your own content checks
Introduction to controller
- Opening controller
- Why we need a controller
- Significance of controller
- Features on controller
Loadrunner Testing Process
- Planning the test
- Creating Vuser Script
- Creating the scenario
- Running the scenario
- Monitoring the scenario
- Analyzing the scenario
Designing a scenario
- Creating a scenario
- Run scenario with sample Vuser load
- Manual Scenario
- Goal-Oriented scenario
Introduction to Load generators
- What is the load generator
- Why we need load generators
Kinds of Scheduling Scenarios
- Schedule by scenario
- Schedule by group
- About Scheduling scenarios
- Delaying the start of scenarios
- Scheduling a scenario
- Scheduling Vuser groups
- Adding Vuser to Scheduled scenarios
Creating and running a manual scenario
- Creating Vuser groups
- Configuring Vusers in the Vuser group.
- Configuring Vuser run time settings
- Configuring scripts
- Setting time out intervals
- Configuring Scenario run time settings
- Setting the run time file location
- Specifying results location
- Collating results
Running scenarios and controlling Vusers
- Running the entire scenario
- Controlling Vuser groups
- Controlling individual Vusers
- Manually adding Vuser to a running scenario
- Manually adding Vuser to Rendezvous
Viewing Vusers during executions
- About viewing vusers during executions
- Monitoring Vuser status
- Viewing the output window
- Viewing Vuser script log
- Logging execution notes
Creating a Goal Oriented scenario
- About Planning goal-oriented scenario
- Understanding goal-oriented scenario design tab
- Defining scenario goals
- Assigning properties to scripts
- Configuring scripts
Monitoring and Analysis
- About Online Monitoring
- Setting up the Monitoring environment
- Monitor types
- Choosing Monitors and measurements in the controller
- Starting the monitors in the controller
- Opening online monitor graphs in the controller
- Setting monitor options
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for LoadRunner Online Training
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the LoadRunner Online Training batch Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 29-05-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 01-06-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 27-05-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
If you want to give the Trending technology experience to your esteemed employees, we are here to help you!
Trainer Profile of LoadRunner Training
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Build your resume to the latest trend, and get a chance to know our Tie-Up CompaniesPlaced Student's list
LoadRunner Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
If you have Three or more people in your training we will be delighted to offer you a group discount.
Key Features of LoadRunner Training
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
Please Contact our course advisor+91-9677 266 800. Or you can share your queries through firstname.lastname@example.org