The main difference between python variables and other languages is the absence of command for declaring a variable.
- Storage box or container to store value
- Dynamically Typed
- Variable declaration – Not required
- Automatic data type assignment
Rules for variable creation
- You cannot start with a letter or underscore character.
- Cannot start with numeric or integer value.
- May contain letters, numbers or its combination (alpha-numeric characters) and underscore (A-Z, a-z, _, and 0 up to 9).
- Variable names are case-sensitive Eg: name, Name, and NAME are three different variables).
- Reserved words or keywords cannot be used as a variable.
String/Character, Integer, Floating point values, Boolean.
How Does + Operator Work With Variables?
Assigning Different Values to Multiple Variables
Can We Use the Same Name For Different Types
If We use the same name, the variables start referring to new value and type.
Click Here-> Get Python Interview Questions and Answers