Best Selenium Certification Training Course in Jaipur
Selenium Training in Jaipur will help you become an expert in automation testing. This Selenium Certification Training in Jaipur is designed to give you knowledge of the complete Selenium suite. You will work on real-time projects and assignments in the Selenium Certification Training Course in Jaipur. Selenium Online Training in Jaipur will help you succeed and advance your career in testing domain. Top MNCs such as Google, eBay, Infosys, Salesforce, Capgemini, etc. are using the Selenium suite. The demand for Selenium experts is expected to increase by more than 10% in the coming years.
About Selenium Certification Training Course
Selenium Training in Jaipur will help you learn about testing tools, Selenium IDE, WebDriver, RC, Grid, etc. Selenium Certification Training in Jaipur will help you learn with hands-on projects and real-time case studies. During the Selenium Certification Training Course in Jaipur, there will be a live demonstration of practicals. You will gain guidance based on your project requirements in this Selenium Online Training in Jaipur.
Projects in Selenium Training in Jaipur are based on important case-studies with a real-time foundation. In this Selenium Certification Training in Jaipur, you will learn about the evolution of Selenium. You will also learn how to set-up a Selenium environment and its configuration. You will understand the processes and principles of Selenium automation testing in the Selenium Certification Training Course in Jaipur. You will find Selenium Online Training in Jaipur to be the most enjoyable and valuable course with excellent trainers.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Syllabus of Selenium Training in Jaipur
- Introduction of selenium
- Selenium components
- How differs from other automation tools
- Advantages of selenium
- Overview of the Testing framework
- Overview of Eclipse
- Creating Packages
- Accessing Classes and Methods
- Class, Object and Method
- Concept of Inheritance
- Overloading and Overriding Functions
- Usage of Inheritance in Selenium
- Good Features of the eclipse
- Accessing modifiers – Public, Private, Default, Protected
- Exception handling – try-catch block and throwable class
- The need for exception handling in Selenium framework
Core Java Basics
- Conditional and concatenation operators
- Usage of loops – While Loop, For Loops
- Data Types – String, Integer, Arrays, etc
- Functions – Input Parameters, Return Types
- Local, Global, Static and Non-Static Variables
- Creating Objects and Object References
- Call by reference and Value
- String class and functions
- Concept of jar file
- POI API in java
- Types of Selenium
- Types of Webdriver
- Selenium RC Architecture
- Webdriver Architecture
- Webdriver Vs Selenium RC
- A brief explanation about the advantages of web driver
- Introduction about locator concept
- A brief explanation of different locator techniques
- Xpath techniques explanation with different kind of real-time scenarios
- Download and Installation
- Record and playback techniques
- Modifying the script using IDE
- Convert the IDE script into RC script
- Validate the locator value using IDE
- Explanation of step by step instructions for setup
- Integration of eclipse and Testing
- Configuring Webdriver with Eclipse
- A detailed discussion about web driver commands
- Handling different browsers
- Create our own methods in web driver
- Handling links and Dynamic links
- Extracting and writing your own XPath
- Handling Multiple Windows
- Interacting with dynamic objects
- Working with Alerts
- Locating objects using different objects – ID, Name, CSS, Class, etc
- Handling Frames on the web page
- Taking Screenshots
- Working with textbox and buttons
- Working with a group of Objects
- Test data management in Excel
- Calling Dynamic values from Excel
- Brief about the Testing framework and TestNG
- Annotation concept and different types
- Testing Configuration
- Suite execution from eclipse
- Parallel script execution
- Grouping the Test Cases
- Parameter configurations
- Suite creation methodology
- Report generation
- Assertions and Verifications
- The need for AutoIT tool
- Basics of AutoIT tool and create a simple script
- Converting AU3 file to excel file
- Calling AutoIT script from selenium project
- Introduction of Selenium Grid
- Installation and setup of Hub and node
- Script changes for Selenium grid execution
- Simple script execution using grid
- Parallel execution using grid
- Jenkins Installation
- Maven Installation
- Dependencies and configure Maven Project
- Integrate Maven projects in Jenkins.
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Selenium Training in Jaipur
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the Selenium Training in Jaipur Schedule. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 04-12-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 07-12-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 09-12-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Selenium Training in Jaipur
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Selenium Exams and Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of Selenium Training in Jaipur
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.