Docker Training in Chennai
Docker Training is well-structured to learn how you can create containerized applications with Docker that are light-weight and portable.
What is Docker?
Docker is an open-source stage that mechanizes the building, delivering, and running of programming applications inside holders. Docker is a holder administration framework that virtualizes application conditions, considering higher thickness server utilization without the requirement for extra equipment virtualization.
In Docket training in Chennai course, participants will learn the skills to radically simplify application deployment, IT workflow, version control, production support and much more with the power of Docker containerization.
What are the learning outcomes of the Docker Training Course?
Docker is the main software container base Platform. Conversation course developers can help build any platform, build, ship, and application. Here are the Objectives of the Docker Training Course:
- The Rise of the Virtual Machine
- Installing and Updating Docker
- Major Docker Components
- Building from a Dockerfile
- Docker Networking
- Docker Commands
- Related Jobs and Positions in the Industry
will learn Docket training in Chennai!
We at Besant technologies customized the syllabus covered according to the role requirements in the industry. We train experienced as well as fresher’s with a different separate module.
We are the best Docket training in Chennai by maintaining placement record comparing any other institutes in Chennai.
- The course can learn by any IT proficient having fundamental information of:
- Unix/Linux Operating System
- Systems administration Concept
- SDLC Concept Virtualization stage (VirtualBox, VMWare, and so on.)
How to Become a Certified Docker Expert?
The Docker certification test is performed by Red Hat and tests your ability to activate and run services such as Docker Containers. Red Hat Certification Professional in container application development. This test gives you the chance to be a member of Docker. Get training materials, documentation and practical experience through well-designed training at Besant Technologies. With the help of these, candidates can gain knowledge to enter a lucrative field and earn a certificate.
For more information on different types of certificates, please go through the Docker certification and register it.
What are the Course Objectives?
- After completion of the Docket training in Chennai at Besant Technologies, you will be expertise and eligible for:
- Complete knowledge of Docker component in DevOps
- Able to work on Project independently
- Setup Dev/Test environment
- Understand how data can is containerized into a single or multiple containers
- Understand the architecture of Docker and various operations performed on it
- Create a Docker Image
- Able to do Application deployment, Continuous integration, Service discovery, Orchestration, etc.
- Learn to deploy various Container based Applications in the Cloud.
- Acknowledgment for your Docker aptitudes with an official Docker qualification.
- Advanced testament and utilization of the Docker Certified Associate logo.
- Online confirmation of Docker Certified status by potential businesses.
- Elite access to the Docker Certified proficient system on LinkedIn and welcomes to guaranteed just occasions.
Is this course right for you?
Web developers, application developers, system administrators or IT professionals who want to use Docker to build their IT infrastructure and improve the efficiency of their servers, will find this course useful.
Docker Training Syllabus in Bangalore
What is Docker?
- Use cases
- Major components of Docker
- Docker architecture fundamentals
- Docker images
- Docker registry
- Docker containers
The underlying technology
- Control groups
- Union FS
- Container format
Installation of Docker
- Installation on Ubuntu via apt-get
- installation of a newer version of Docker
- The hello world example
- Interactive container
- Daemonizing programs
- Running a web app in a container
- Investigating a container
- Port mapping
- Viewing the logs
- Looking at processes
- Stopping and restarting
- Removing a container
- Listing images
- Downloading images
- Finding images
Networking of containers
- Port mapping details
- Container linking and naming
- Linking and environment variables
Data in containers
- Data volumes
- Host directories as data volume
- Host file as data volume
- Data volume containers
- Backup, restore of data volumes
Contributing to the ecosystem
- What is Docker Hub?
- Registering on Docker Hub
- Command line login
- Uploading to Docker Hub
- Private repositories
- Automated Builds
Docker trainer Profile & Placement
Our Docker Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in Docker ® Technologies
- Has worked on multiple real-time Docker projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Docker Zend certified Professionals