Best Ruby on Rails Training in Chennai
What is Ruby on Rails?
Ruby on Rails® is an Open Source, Object-Oriented Programming, Scripting, Dynamic, High-level programming Language that supports to build web applications, mostly e-commerce, gaming, etc..
Why Ruby on Rails?
- Everything is an object in ruby.
- Ruby’s Flexibility.
- A Truly Expressive Feature.
Ruby is a language of careful balance. Its creator, Yukihiro “Matz” Matsumoto, blended parts of his favorite languages (Perl, Smalltalk, Eiffel, Ada, and Lisp) to form a new language that balanced functional programming with imperative programming. He has often said that he is “trying to make Ruby natural, not simple,” in a way that mirrors life.
Ruby is ranked among the top 10 on most of the indices that measure the growth and popularity of programming languages worldwide (such as the TIOBE index). Much of the growth is attributed to the popularity of software written in Ruby, particularly the Ruby on Rails web framework
Whom ROR is suitable for?
Ruby on rails is suitable for all IT professionals who look forward to becoming A website developer. Ruby on Rails® is to build a web application in a robust way. To develop an application as our need where some of the logics or concepts are difficult to implement in any other language.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Take Part
Syllabus of Ruby on Rails Course in Chennai
- What is Ruby
- Why ruby
- General-purpose of ruby
- Brief History of Ruby
- Where does ruby get its ideas
- Ruby Installation with RVM
- Creating a basic script in ruby
- Sample demo of the ruby program
RVM(ruby version manager)
- Rvm installation
- Rvm commands
- Rvm Usage
Working in Linux(Ubuntu) Platform
- Basic Linux commands
- File/Directory Permissions
- Changing access rights
- Text Editors used for ROR
Ruby Operators & Ruby Shell
- IRB – Ruby Shell
- Working with Ruby operators and expressions
- Numeric Methods
- Rand and Ranges
- Strings, Escaping, Interpolation
- String methods
- Dates and Times
Ruby Datatypes & Variables
- Ruby Datatypes
- Numbers, Boolean, Strings, Arrays, Hashes, Symbols.
- Types of Variables(Global, Instance, Class, Local, Constant, Pseudo)
- Difference between local & instance variables
- Parallel Assignment
- Variable conditions
Ruby methods and modules
- Basic ruby methods
- Return values from methods, return statements
- Class methods
- Different ways to call methods
- Ruby modules and Mixins
- Ruby require and include a statement
- Difference between class and module
OOP in Ruby
- The initialize method
- The accessor & setter method
- Access Control
- Class Inheritance
- Method Overriding
- Operator Overloading
- Singleton methods
- Defining Attributes
- Variable types in Ruby
- Regular Expressions
Basic loops and iterators
- Conditional operators
- Case Statement
Rails Installation and Ruby gems
- What is Rails
- Full tack Framework
- Rails Strength
- COC(convention over configuration)
- Rails Installation
- Ruby and Rails installation on Linux
- Ruby Gems
- Working with RubyGems
- Gem commands
- Framework Technology
- Rails Components
- How do Rails works in MVC
- Mysql Introduction
- Start/Stop MySQL
- Basic Mysql operators
- Creating user and database in MySQL
- Creating a Sample Application with Rails
- Rails Installation
- Folder Structure
- Setup the application
RAILS Model, Controller, and Views
- What is a controller?
- Architecture Diagram for Controller
- Creating a Controller
- Methods and Actions
- Controller Default methods
- Restful Resources
- CRUD Verbs and Actions
- What is a model
- Active record Basics
- Destroy a model
- Modify, update a model
- Dropping a database
- Association, Validation, and callbacks
- Why the Association
- Without and with Association
- Types of Association
- Active Record validations
- Callbacks & types of callbacks
- Embedded ruby
- Working in HAML
- Working with Ajax, Jquery in Rails framework
- TDD & BDD
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Ruby on Rails Training in Chennai
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the Ruby on Rails Training Classes in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 30-10-2021Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per SessionGet Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Ruby on Rails Training in Chennai
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Ruby on Rails Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
We help the trainees with guidance for Ruby on rails developer Certification and also provide guidance to get placed in ROR jobs in the industry.
ROR provides wonderful opportunities for aspiring IT professionals both fresher and experienced. This course is suitable for any people who have a little bit of IT experience and also it is suitable for freshers who have basic knowledge of OOP as mentioned already.
All topics will be covered with in-depth concepts and corresponding practical programs.
Key Features of Ruby on Rails Training in Chennai
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.