Selenium Certification Training Course in Chandigarh
Besant Technologies has been the best training institution throughout the years and specializes in training students to apply their knowledge in their job and solve problems easily. Through our Selenium Certification Training Course in Chandigarh you could qualify in exams like CAST – Certified Associate In Software Testing and CP-SAT(Certified Professional – Selenium Automation Testing) with ease and start your career anywhere you desire.
As a Selenium Tester, you could have an earning potential of ₹437,236 INR per year in India just at the beginning of your career and the Selenium Certification Course by Besant Technologies could help you achieve that. Besant Technologies provides the best Selenium Certification Training Course in Chandigarh both online and offline.
About Selenium Training Course in Chandigarh
Selenium Certification Training Course provided by Besant Technologies covers many topics like Fundamentals of Selenium, Java for Selenium, TestNG Testing Framework for Selenium, MAVEN, ANT, JENKINS, LOG4J, Automation Framework, etc. You will learn all the concepts and how to apply these concepts in a job environment.
Learning to use Selenium in a practical way could be the most useful forte in your entire career. Besant Technologies’ Selenium Online Training is as good as the offline training as you could interact with the trainers in real-time. Choosing our Selenium Certification Training Course in Chandigarh can take you to the next level of your career as it is one of the most high-demand careers in today’s job market and its value will continue to increase.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Selenium Training Syllabus
- Introduction of selenium
- Selenium components
- How differs from other automation tools
- Advantages of selenium
- Overview of the Testing framework
- Overview of Eclipse
- Creating Packages
- Accessing Classes and Methods
- Class, Object and Method
- Concept of Inheritance
- Overloading and Overriding Functions
- Usage of Inheritance in Selenium
- Good Features of the eclipse
- Accessing modifiers – Public, Private, Default, Protected
- Exception handling – try-catch block and throwable class
- The need for exception handling in Selenium framework
Core Java Basics
- Conditional and concatenation operators
- Usage of loops – While Loop, For Loops
- Data Types – String, Integer, Arrays, etc
- Functions – Input Parameters, Return Types
- Local, Global, Static and Non-Static Variables
- Creating Objects and Object References
- Call by reference and Value
- String class and functions
- Concept of jar file
- POI API in java
- Types of Selenium
- Types of Webdriver
- Selenium RC Architecture
- Webdriver Architecture
- Webdriver Vs Selenium RC
- A brief explanation about the advantages of web driver
- Introduction about locator concept
- A brief explanation of different locator techniques
- Xpath techniques explanation with different kind of real-time scenarios
- Download and Installation
- Record and playback techniques
- Modifying the script using IDE
- Convert the IDE script into RC script
- Validate the locator value using IDE
- Explanation of step by step instructions for setup
- Integration of eclipse and Testing
- Configuring Webdriver with Eclipse
- A detailed discussion about web driver commands
- Handling different browsers
- Create our own methods in web driver
- Handling links and Dynamic links
- Extracting and writing your own XPath
- Handling Multiple Windows
- Interacting with dynamic objects
- Working with Alerts
- Locating objects using different objects – ID, Name, CSS, Class, etc
- Handling Frames on the web page
- Taking Screenshots
- Working with textbox and buttons
- Working with a group of Objects
- Test data management in Excel
- Calling Dynamic values from Excel
- Brief about the Testing framework and TestNG
- Annotation concept and different types
- Testing Configuration
- Suite execution from eclipse
- Parallel script execution
- Grouping the Test Cases
- Parameter configurations
- Suite creation methodology
- Report generation
- Assertions and Verifications
- The need for AutoIT tool
- Basics of AutoIT tool and create a simple script
- Converting AU3 file to excel file
- Calling AutoIT script from selenium project
- Introduction of Selenium Grid
- Installation and setup of Hub and node
- Script changes for Selenium grid execution
- Simple script execution using grid
- Parallel execution using grid
- Jenkins Installation
- Maven Installation
- Dependencies and configure Maven Project
- Integrate Maven projects in Jenkins.
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Selenium Training in Chandigarh
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the Selenium Training in Chandigarh branch batch Schedule. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 02-10-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 05-10-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 30-09-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of Selenium Training in Chandigarh
Features of Selenium Training in Chandigarh
Besant Technologies provides many perks to our online students as we do to our offline students. Some of the features of our Selenium Online Certification Course are:
- Learn anytime and anywhere in your variable schedule.
- Resolve your questions by contacting us through different mediums of contact.
- Different projects and assignments that give you an in-field experience.
- Real-time lessons from experts and professionals.
- Showing placement opportunities in different regions.
Trainer Profile of Selenium Training in Chandigarh
About Selenium Training Profile
It is difficult to find trainers who have experience in the field of automation testing but Besant Technologies’ team of trainers are not only experienced in the field but also experts in their subject. Our team of trainers has many qualifications like:
- They are honed in the field of automation testing.
- They know each and every concept in great detail.
- They are experienced and adept at solving the problems.
- They have successfully trained many batches throughout the years.
- They are the kindest and the most patient ones you could ever find.
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.