Best Selenium Technology Courses in India
Besant Technologies offer Selenium online training in India with the best learning resources curated for the comfort zone of the students. We believe that online learners love to be with a Zen zone and creating interest in learning with comfort is our prime motto. We offer simple test scenarios, complex scenarios, educate about the best coding practices, frameworks of selenium and advanced selenium during Selenium course. We understand the time and lifestyle of every student before admission. Trainers provide Selenium Online Course which better suit learning path of every student. Join the Best Selenium Courses and promote the skills required for the future. Automation and artificial intelligence are changing the way people think about websites. Quality and marketing have become the eyes of the small to big businesses of modern days. Grab the opportunities and grow as an automation tester with our Best Selenium Training.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Syllabus of Selenium Course in India
- Introduction of selenium
- Selenium components
- How differs from other automation tools
- Advantages of selenium
- Overview of the Testing framework
- Overview of Eclipse
- Creating Packages
- Accessing Classes and Methods
- Class, Object and Method
- Concept of Inheritance
- Overloading and Overriding Functions
- Usage of Inheritance in Selenium
- Good Features of the eclipse
- Accessing modifiers – Public, Private, Default, Protected
- Exception handling – try-catch block and throwable class
- The need for exception handling in Selenium framework
Core Java Basics
- Conditional and concatenation operators
- Usage of loops – While Loop, For Loops
- Data Types – String, Integer, Arrays, etc
- Functions – Input Parameters, Return Types
- Local, Global, Static and Non-Static Variables
- Creating Objects and Object References
- Call by reference and Value
- String class and functions
- Concept of jar file
- POI API in java
- Types of Selenium
- Types of Webdriver
- Selenium RC Architecture
- Webdriver Architecture
- Webdriver Vs Selenium RC
- A brief explanation about the advantages of web driver
- Introduction about locator concept
- A brief explanation of different locator techniques
- Xpath techniques explanation with different kind of real-time scenarios
- Download and Installation
- Record and playback techniques
- Modifying the script using IDE
- Convert the IDE script into RC script
- Validate the locator value using IDE
- Explanation of step by step instructions for setup
- Integration of eclipse and Testing
- Configuring Webdriver with Eclipse
- A detailed discussion about web driver commands
- Handling different browsers
- Create our own methods in web driver
- Handling links and Dynamic links
- Extracting and writing your own XPath
- Handling Multiple Windows
- Interacting with dynamic objects
- Working with Alerts
- Locating objects using different objects – ID, Name, CSS, Class, etc
- Handling Frames on the web page
- Taking Screenshots
- Working with textbox and buttons
- Working with a group of Objects
- Test data management in Excel
- Calling Dynamic values from Excel
- Brief about the Testing framework and TestNG
- Annotation concept and different types
- Testing Configuration
- Suite execution from eclipse
- Parallel script execution
- Grouping the Test Cases
- Parameter configurations
- Suite creation methodology
- Report generation
- Assertions and Verifications
- The need for AutoIT tool
- Basics of AutoIT tool and create a simple script
- Converting AU3 file to excel file
- Calling AutoIT script from selenium project
- Introduction of Selenium Grid
- Installation and setup of Hub and node
- Script changes for Selenium grid execution
- Simple script execution using grid
- Parallel execution using grid
- Jenkins Installation
- Maven Installation
- Dependencies and configure Maven Project
- Integrate Maven projects in Jenkins.
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Selenium Training in India
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the Selenium Training in India Schedule. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 04-12-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 07-12-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 09-12-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Selenium Training in India
Hi, my name is Abhishek. I have experience with testing, designing, deployment. Used Agile, waterfall, scrum and iterative in my projects. I have been providing Selenium Training in India with Besant technologies. I am a learning freak with knowledge on testing, Selenium, cucumber framework, BDD, TDD, and UFT. Selenium Certification Training in India in houses many trainers like me and management from Besant Technologies have a periodical meeting with trainers and students to know about the syllabus reach and syllabus changes. My students are engaged with regular assignments and towards the end, we provide a project which can be added to the resume. Selenium Certificate and project are equally valued by the recruiters after Selenium Training course training in India. After the course, the placement team takes a personal interest with every student to find the right job for them.
Selenium Exams and Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of Selenium Training in India
- Basic knowledge of programming is enough to learn selenium. We teach manual testing and Java from the basics during Selenium Course Training in India.
- Selenium cloud grid aid for testing multiple browsers at the constant time which saves time for testing.
- Selenium requires no server interaction it does browser interaction through HTTP requests.
- Hardware requirement for selenium is minimum and it is an open-source tool. This feature makes small and medium-sized companies use Selenium.
- Selenium Certification Training in India with Besant technologies offers a comprehensive syllabus and we customize the syllabus as per the changing market trends and student demand.
Projects of Selenium Training in India
Project1: Use Test NG framework with banking application.
Selenium script is written using excel for test cases. Creation of the script, comparing the script and executing the script are the different tasks with Test NG. Test NG framework is demanded by the testers and developers for code management. Test NG gives a readable report for understanding the test execution and it can be read using Eclipse browser support.
Project2: Use Jenkins continuous integration tool with an e-commerce website
Jenkins’s aid for monitoring selenium builds periodically by testing on scheduled time and results are continuously watched for errors. Jenkin tool is the open-source tool with 320 plugins and it can be used for cloud-based platforms. For an e-commerce company where the shopping orders and confirmations are continuous. Selenium is used along with Jenkins to check the process of elements on the website working functionally fast.
Training Courses Reviews
Hi, my name is Kaushik. I have learned Selenium Certification Training in India. My trainer had a wide knowledge of the different concepts of testing which made the Selenium Course Training in India as interesting. Automation is the future technology as it is used in multiple domains like car production, software development, finance, and health care. Selenium Training in India from Besant technologies help beginners and experienced to get job opportunities. As a student from this institute, I have gained complete knowledge and found myself successful in my profession. Thanks to the team and Besant technologies for providing the best training.
I have completed Selenium Training in India at Besant Technologies under the guidance of Mr. Dipayyan Sharma Sir. I am very thankful for making me understand the concepts clearly, all of the session were equally useful. Thank you Dipayan Sir and Besant Technologies.
I did my Selenium Training in India at Besant Technologies. I got a really good experience here and our instructor sheik so helpful in the training session. They provide quality training. I am really satisfied. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.