Protractor Certification Training Course
The average salary of certified Protractor professionals ranges from 5 to 6 lacks per year in India. Some of the top companies like Capgemini, KnowledgeHut, The Scalers, Bristlecone, etc. are using the Protractor tool. All our instructors are highly qualified experienced working professionals in Protractor projects. They will teach you each topic from scratch explaining every module with real-time examples. You will get assistance in live-projects, certification training, interview preparation, and placement assistance from our trainers.
About Protractor Online Training Course
Protractor is an end-to-end automation testing framework. The Protractor online training provided by Besant is specially designed for you to master the automation testing on Angular & AngularJS web applications. You will learn how to run testing scripts against any web application, communication through file forms, navigating from one page to other, clicking on elements, etc. You can use the latest technologies like Node.js, Jasmine, WebDriver, etc. through this Protractor online course.
You will get an overall understating of Protractor Framework, its functions tests on Angular & AngularJS web applications. The chief intention of this Protractor training and certification is not only to teach you the course syllabus but also to provide in-depth knowledge and hands-on training which is significant for your job and career opportunities. Once you complete your training classes and live project assigned to you, Besant technologies will reward you with a course completion certificate which is accredited throughout the world.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Syllabus of Protractor Online Course
- Introduction to Protractor course
- AngularJS Basics Elements
- Installing JDK and Node.JS
- Installing Protractor on Windows
- Running the first Protractor Test using Notepad++
- Installing and Running protractor using Eclipse and Turn plugin
- Installing Visual Studio code editor
- Protractor Snippets for VS CODE
- Defining Variables
- Variables and Concatenation
- Operators – Arithmetic, Incremental & Decremental operators
- Equality Operators
- Comparison and Logical operator
- Available DataTypes
- If and Else, Switch statements
- For Loop
- While and Do While loop
- Break, Continue and Labels
- Var, Let and Const
- Objects and accessing members in another JS file
- Understanding the Conf.js file
- Understanding Describe and It blocks and writing test cases
- Handling Dropdown list
- Adding validations using Jasmine Expect
- Handling Dropdown list – code
- WebStorm Installation and integrating Protractor runner
- How Protractor handle promises
- Practical implementation of promises
- Introduction to Jasmine and basic features
- BeforeEach and AfterEach
- Expect toBe and not toBe
- Expect toEqual, toMatch and not toEqual
- Creating Test Suites and running selective / all test cases
- Creating Test Suites and running selective / all test cases – code
- About AngularJS Locators
- By Model, By ClassName, By ButtonText
- By Binding, By ID
- By Repeater
- By addLocators
- Select Wrapper class
Microsoft Edge Driver
- Configuring and Running a test on Edge browser
Handling Non-Angular elements
- Automating a Login window
Handling Alerts, iframes and popups
- Handling Tabs and pop-ups
- Handling IFrames
- Handling Alerts
- Generating Logs – Winston NPM
- Generating Allure Reports, Protractor-beautiful-reporter, HTML reporter2
- Installing Maven and Generating HTML Reports
- Sending Emails
- Usage of Package.json file
Data Driven Testing
- Reading data and locators through JSON files
- Parameterization using Jasmine Data Providers
- Reading Excel Files
E2E Testing AngularJS Application
- Automating AngularJS application
Page Object Model – Framework (Live project)
- Introduction to Page Object Model
- Creating Architecture and Adding business pages
- Adding More Business Page and Test Cases
- Adding the Page Object Model design pattern
- Adding common Json file for Locators and TestData
Android –Test Execution on a real device
- How to execute a Protractor test on an Android device
- Android Test Configuration
Jenkins – CI
- Introduction to Jenkins
- Jenkins configuration
- Understanding the Conf.js file
Protractor Docker & Selenium Grid Integration
- Integration with Selenium grid and docker to run a parallel test
- Docker installation and adding Selenium Grid containers
- Docker-compose with Parallel test execution on multiple browsers
- Resources for download from Docker section
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Protractor Online Training
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the Protractor Training Classes in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 04-12-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 07-12-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 09-12-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Protractor Online Training
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Protractor Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of Protractor Online Training
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.