Selenium Training in Delhi
Besant Technologies is the leading Selenium training institute in Delhi. Our unique Selenium training course does not only offer practical and theoretical training, but also provides certification training, project support, and Job Support with Placement Training.
Providing one of the finest Selenium Courses in Delhi, we ensure that our trainers are industry experts with a great experience. Moreover, our live training program focuses on topics such as Selenium IDE, Selenium Client API, Selenium RC, Selenium Webdriver, and Selenium Grid to make sure that you learn with Web Automation Software completely.
Our Selenium Courses in Delhi consists of Selenium WebDriver 3.0, Waits, Page Object Modeling [POM], AutoIT, Jenkins, Selenium Grid, TestNG, Selenium Architecture, Mobile testing with Appium, Sikuli, Locating Techniques, Page Object Design Pattern, and more along with live projects to make sure that you grasp all the practical as well as theoretical aspects of the subject.
This Selenium Course in Delhi also supports certification training with lab support for those who are willing to be authorized Selenium professionals.
Best Selenium Training in Delhi
Besant Technologies is one of the Best Selenium Training Institutes in Delhi having the finest trainers in the industry that do not only support the students with thorough guidance but also provide them with Job Oriented Training to succeed further in their career.
At Besant Technologies, we understand that courses solemnly relying on theoretical aspects can be tiresome and unproductive. Therefore, this Selenium Course in Delhi is primarily focused on the practical aspects of Selenium such as Selenium WebDriver, building an automation test suite, Java, and framework development.
Currently, the industry is rapidly moving towards automation, which has created a growing demand for automation testing tools such as Selenium. Enrolling to our Selenium Course in Delhi, you’ll learn in-depth concepts regarding the software and will come out as an expert polished enough to get a promising job.
Different Modes of Selenium Training
Get enrolled for the most demanding skill in the world. Selenium training will make your career a new height. We at Besant technologies provide you with an excellent platform to learn and explore the subject from industry experts. We help students to dream high and achieve it.
Batch Schedule for Selenium Training in Delhi
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the Selenium Training in Delhi Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
Job Opportunities after Completing the Selenium Training in Delhi
Selenium is used in a variety of industries to test automation and also to automate browser functions. Therefore, any industry requiring automated browser tasks such as administration makes use of Selenium, for instance, Computer Software, Information Technology and Services, Staffing and Recruiting, Hospital & Health Care, Financial Services, Retail, Insurance, etc.
Following are job profiles that you can aim for following the Selenium Training in Delhi:
- Software Engineer – Java Selenium
- Software Tester
- Automation Tester
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Test Automation Specialist
- Quality Analyst – Selenium
Syllabus of Selenium Courses in Delhi
Web Driver 3.0 Training
- Understand Oops /java concepts
- Selenium IDE, RC
- Selenium WebDriver tool in depth, it’s features & components
- Building a new Test Framework by using Web Driver, Test NG, and Maven
- Selenium Introduction
- What is Selenium and Why Selenium
- Use of Automation Testing?
- Explanation of Selenium and its advantages
- Differences between Selenium and QTP
- Selenium Components
- Introduction of selenium Components
OOPs concepts and Core Java Introduction
- OOPs concepts
- Setup Java environment – Download JDK and Setup eclipse
- Java programming concepts
- Class, Object, variables, methods, Packages
- Conditions and loops
- Access and non-access modifiers
- Advanced Java Programming
- Interfaces, Inheritance
- Collections, Exceptions
Selenium IDE and RC Introduction
- Installing Selenium IDE
- “Selenese” – Selenium Commands
- Actions, Asserts, Assessors.
- Developing Test Cases & Test Suites with Selenium-IDE
- Introduction to Selenium RC
- JDK 1.8
- Firefox 47.0.1, firebug and file path
- Set up TestNG, Maven and Selenium (2.53.1 &3.0 +) for eclipse
Selenium WebDriver 2.0 and 3.0 Introduction
- Selenium WebDriver Introduction
- WebDriver Vs RC
- Download and Configure WebDriver with Eclipse
- Simple Testcase
- Open and Close Browser
- Cross Browser Testing – Firefox, IE, Chrome, Edge.
- UI elements Locators.
- Identifying WebElement using id, name, link text,Partial LinkText class Name,
XPath, CssSelector and TagName.
- Handling various WebElement using WebDriver
- Handling Mouse movements and Keyboard Events
- Verification Commands
a.How to get Title
b.How to get Current Url
c.How to get PageScource
d.How to get WindowHandel
e.How to get WindowHandels
f.How to get Text
g.How to get Attributes
- Validation commands:
- How to operate with WebTable
- How to Handel Alerts in webpage
- Switch Commands:
a.how to switch windows or Tabs.
b.how to switch Alerts.
- How to operate with calanders
- Synchronization Commands
Testing Framework and Tools
- Introduction of the Testing framework
- Types of frameworks
- Tools for developing Test Framework
- TestNG introduction and Configuration with eclipse
- TestNG Annotations and Data Providers
- Creating Test Suit with TestNG
- Moduler Frame work
- Data driven
- Hybrid Framework
Develop Hybrid Framework
- Developing Hybrid Framework for Web Application using WebDriver /TestNG and Maven
- Use external Data for Testing (Excel sheet, XML files, Property file)
- Reading and understanding reports
- Screenshots of failed Test case
- Introduction about Jenkins
- Maven Installation
- Dependencies and configure Maven Project
- Integrate Maven projects in Jenkins.
- Why do we need Selenium? (Though, there are many automation tools are available)
- Selenium with Java vs. Python (pros and cons)
- Program structure
- Basic Programming in Python
- Function & Parameters in Python
- Python Data structures and operation
- File Operations
- Object Oriented Programming
- Environment setup(python, Pycharm, Selenium and etc.,)
- Introduction with Python and Pycharm
- First Script on Selenium
Selenium- Web Driver
- Introduction to Web driver and Remote vs. Local
- Guide to install Web driver
- Creating your first script on Web driver
- Accessing Forms in Web driver
- Accessing Links and Table content in Web driver
- Remote web driver
- Advanced Web element access method- Contains, Sibling, Ancestor and etc.,
- Framework designing methods
- Framework adaptation
- Feature Testing Automation
- Report Generation out of Automation
- Real time Automation and the Challenges
PyAutoGUI – Controlling Mouse and Keyboard
- Introduction to pyautogui
- Accessing Flash content using pyautogui
- Controlling Keyboard and Mouse events on web driver
Collapse Selenium IDE
- Record & Playback
- Command types
- Using Verifications
- Using Asserts
- Exporting Test Case/Suite to C#/NUnit
Collapse Selenium Webdriver
- Setting up new project
- Project Structure
- Understanding DOM Structure
- Finding Elements
- Assert Types
- Working with Dynamic Elements (Radio/Checkbox/DropDown/Select Element)
- Tables and Data grid
- Cross Platform Browser Testing
Collapse Selenium Framework & Infrastructure
- Creating Data Driven Tests (XML/DB/Excel)
- Linq queries (DDT)
Collapse Selenium Server (Optional)
- What is Selenium Server
- Intro for Selenium Grid
- Configuring Selenium Server
- Grid Configuration
- Setting up Grid
- Running a Test in Grid
- Best Practice Techniques and Structure
- Error Handling
- Actions And Alerts
Selenium Trainer Profile
Hello, I’ve been working as a Test Automation Specialist for the past 8 years with a leading MNC based in Bangalore. With my years of experience, I can claim that I possess expertise in automation framework, QTP, and testing.
Enroll with Besant Technologies and get Selenium training near me, under my wing!
For More Details about Selenium Training Call us at +91-9384040492/93
Besant Technologies Selenium Training in Delhi
Besant Technologies expert Selenium trainers will train you for various Selenium based job profiles such as Automation Tester, Quality Assurance Engineer, Test Automation Specialist, Quality Analyst, etc. They will make sure that you learn all the latest aspects of Selenium and go out in the market being a professional ready to grasp each and every shining opportunity.
Our trainers are the best in the industry for Selenium Certification Training in Delhi as they have been in the industry for a long time and know what companies demand and how to polish up their students having trained hundreds, if not thousands, of students throughout their career for Selenium Course in Delhi.