About Selenium Course
Besant Technologies is the leading Selenium training institute in Delhi. Our unique Selenium training course does not only offer practical and theoretical training, but also provides certification training, project support, and Job Support with Placement Training. Providing one of the finest Selenium Courses in Delhi, we ensure that our trainers are industry experts with great experience. Moreover, our live training program focuses on topics such as Selenium IDE, Selenium Client API, Selenium RC, Selenium Webdriver, and Selenium Grid to make sure that you learn with Web Automation Software completely. Our Selenium Courses in Delhi consists of Selenium WebDriver 3.0, Waits, Page Object Modeling [POM], AutoIT, Jenkins, Selenium Grid, TestNG, Selenium Architecture, Mobile testing with Appium, Sikuli, Locating Techniques, Page Object Design Pattern, and more along with live projects to make sure that you grasp all the practical as well as theoretical aspects of the subject.
This Selenium Course in Delhi also supports certification training with lab support for those who are willing to be authorized Selenium professionals. Selenium Certification plays a key role in one’s career who is very enthusiastic to work as a testing professional. Our Selenium Training covers all the core concepts of Selenium that are asked in the Certification exam to make you clear the Selenium certification exam and helps you build your bright career.
About Selenium Course in Delhi
Selenium is an open-source testing tool and considered a portable framework to fix all the testing needs of an organization. It is the most prominent testing suite mainly designed to test web applications. The Selenium tool used to perform testing is referred to as selenium testing. Many organizations around the world are using Selenium to replace the manual process with the automation testing process that caters to testing needs. The rise in the development of a huge number of websites nowadays is directly increasing the demand for testing websites. Automation testing is booming now in the IT world and Selenium is considered the most prominent testing tool.
Selenium Training in Delhi by Besant Technologies will help you gain expertise in all the core concepts of the Selenium testing tool. You will master in all the core concepts of Selenium portable web framework like key components of Selenium, Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver, Automation Testing, and many more. You will be working on real-time projects to get hands-on expertise in all the important concepts of the Selenium testing framework. You will become job-ready by getting enrolled in the Selenium course in Delhi by Besant Technologies in the field of Testing.
Best Selenium Training in Delhi
Besant Technologies is one of the Best Selenium Training Institutes in Delhi having the finest trainers in the industry that do not only support the students with thorough guidance but also provide them with Job Oriented Training to succeed further in their career. At Besant Technologies, we understand that courses solemnly relying on theoretical aspects can be tiresome and unproductive. Therefore, this Selenium Course in Delhi is primarily focused on the practical aspects of Selenium such as Selenium WebDriver, building an automation test suite, Java, and framework development. Currently, the industry is rapidly moving towards automation, which has created a growing demand for automation testing tools such as Selenium. Enrolling to our Selenium Course in Delhi, you’ll learn in-depth concepts regarding the software and will come out as an expert polished enough to get a promising job.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Syllabus of Selenium Courses in Delhi
Web Driver 3.0 Training
- Understand Oops /java concepts
- Selenium IDE, RC
- Selenium WebDriver tool in depth, it’s features & components
- Building a new Test Framework by using Web Driver, Test NG, and Maven
- Selenium Introduction
- What is Selenium and Why Selenium
- Use of Automation Testing?
- Explanation of Selenium and its advantages
- Differences between Selenium and QTP
- Selenium Components
- Introduction of selenium Components
OOPs concepts and Core Java Introduction
- OOPs concepts
- Setup Java environment – Download JDK and Setup eclipse
- Java programming concepts
- Class, Object, variables, methods, Packages
- Conditions and loops
- Access and non-access modifiers
- Advanced Java Programming
- Interfaces, Inheritance
- Collections, Exceptions
Selenium IDE and RC Introduction
- Installing Selenium IDE
- “Selenese” – Selenium Commands
- Actions, Asserts, Assessors.
- Developing Test Cases & Test Suites with Selenium-IDE
- Introduction to Selenium RC
- JDK 1.8
- Firefox 47.0.1, firebug and file path
- Set up TestNG, Maven and Selenium (2.53.1 &3.0 +) for eclipse
Selenium WebDriver 2.0 and 3.0 Introduction
- Selenium WebDriver Introduction
- WebDriver Vs RC
- Download and Configure WebDriver with Eclipse
- Simple Testcase
- Open and Close Browser
- Cross Browser Testing – Firefox, IE, Chrome, Edge.
- UI elements Locators.
- Identifying WebElement using id, name, link text,Partial LinkText class Name,
XPath, CssSelector and TagName.
- Handling various WebElement using WebDriver
- Handling Mouse movements and Keyboard Events
- Verification Commands
a.How to get Title
b.How to get Current Url
c.How to get PageScource
d.How to get WindowHandel
e.How to get WindowHandels
f.How to get Text
g.How to get Attributes
- Validation commands:
- How to operate with WebTable
- How to Handel Alerts in webpage
- Switch Commands:
a.how to switch windows or Tabs.
b.how to switch Alerts.
- How to operate with calanders
- Synchronization Commands
Testing Framework and Tools
- Introduction of the Testing framework
- Types of frameworks
- Tools for developing Test Framework
- TestNG introduction and Configuration with eclipse
- TestNG Annotations and Data Providers
- Creating Test Suit with TestNG
- Moduler Frame work
- Data driven
- Hybrid Framework
Develop Hybrid Framework
- Developing Hybrid Framework for Web Application using WebDriver /TestNG and Maven
- Use external Data for Testing (Excel sheet, XML files, Property file)
- Reading and understanding reports
- Screenshots of failed Test case
- Introduction about Jenkins
- Maven Installation
- Dependencies and configure Maven Project
- Integrate Maven projects in Jenkins.
Selenium Training with Python Course Syllabus
- Why do we need Selenium? (Though, there are many automation tools are available)
- Selenium with Java vs. Python (pros and cons)
- Program structure
- Basic Programming in Python
- Function & Parameters in Python
- Python Data structures and operation
- File Operations
- Object Oriented Programming
- Environment setup(python, Pycharm, Selenium and etc.,)
- Introduction with Python and Pycharm
- First Script on Selenium
Selenium- Web Driver
- Introduction to Web driver and Remote vs. Local
- Guide to install Web driver
- Creating your first script on Web driver
- Accessing Forms in Web driver
- Accessing Links and Table content in Web driver
- Remote web driver
- Advanced Web element access method- Contains, Sibling, Ancestor and etc.,
- Framework designing methods
- Framework adaptation
- Feature Testing Automation
- Report Generation out of Automation
- Real time Automation and the Challenges
PyAutoGUI – Controlling Mouse and Keyboard
- Introduction to pyautogui
- Accessing Flash content using pyautogui
- Controlling Keyboard and Mouse events on web driver
Selenium Training with C# Course Syllabus
Collapse Selenium IDE
- Record & Playback
- Command types
- Using Verifications
- Using Asserts
- Exporting Test Case/Suite to C#/NUnit
Collapse Selenium Webdriver
- Setting up new project
- Project Structure
- Understanding DOM Structure
- Finding Elements
- Assert Types
- Working with Dynamic Elements (Radio/Checkbox/DropDown/Select Element)
- Tables and Data grid
- Cross Platform Browser Testing
Collapse Selenium Framework & Infrastructure
- Creating Data Driven Tests (XML/DB/Excel)
- Linq queries (DDT)
Collapse Selenium Server (Optional)
- What is Selenium Server
- Intro for Selenium Grid
- Configuring Selenium Server
- Grid Configuration
- Setting up Grid
- Running a Test in Grid
- Best Practice Techniques and Structure
- Error Handling
- Actions And Alerts
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Selenium Training in Delhi
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the Selenium Training in Delhi Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 30-01-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 26-01-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 28-01-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Hello, I’ve been working as a Test Automation Specialist for the past 8 years with a leading MNC based in Bangalore. With my years of experience, I can claim that I possess expertise in automation framework, QTP, and testing.
Enroll with Besant Technologies and get Selenium training near me, under my wing!
For More Details about Selenium Training Call us at 8099 770 770
Selenium Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of Selenium Training in Delhi
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
Besant Technologies online training is the best place for learning Selenium training. I have recently completed my training and I am very happy with the training as I got placed in an MNC. After taking Selenium training from Besant Technologies, I started to realize that this is the best place to learn Selenium training. The trainer is excellent. Thanks a lot.
I have recently attended the demo session for Selenium without any intention of joining the course. But the demo class was so impressive that I changed my mind to take the course from Besant Technologies and I never expected that I could learn through an online course. The trainer was excellent and conducted all the real-time environment practical sessions with ease gave me a live exposure. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
I was a bit skeptical about taking an online course, but I have to say that I’m delighted with the experience provided by the trainer. The course itself is extensive, giving plenty of access, expertise, and access to customer services to help me pass the certification. Besant Technologies training is the best place to gather, garner and garden the knowledge for all around the globe my best wishes to the Besant Technologies training team for their upcoming bright future.
The Selenium training was 100% successful, and the training was excellent. The trainer was highly enthusiastic and helped me to understand and learn the concepts. The course was conducted and delivered effectively. In short, it was an excellent experience.
I have enrolled for Selenium training at GangBoard. The course content was detailed. I am really satisfied with the course. I would recommend this course to anyone who wanted to get into Selenium testing. Perfect sessions to know all the key concepts of the Selenium course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.