UiPath Training in India
UiPath Training in India provides you knowledge of all the key benefits and features of RPA techniques. It is one of the widely used RPA tools used by business organizations for making the work process easier. It makes the automation of images and text easier. The training helps the students to gain knowledge of the technical background and provides them a kickstart in their career. Especially, the professional including project managers, developers, operations support, architects, and team leads can gain benefits from it.
About UiPath Training Course in India
Besant Technologies provides online UiPath certification training in India. Through the course, students are provided knowledge of designing, analytics, process modeling, and auditing. They are also introduced to UI Automation, Output, Properties, Variables, System Activities, Imports Arguments, and their usage. With an in-depth knowledge of the course, students can perform all the functions including RPA design, deployment, and scalability for the businesses. UiPath is a platform that provides an unmatched security and auditing.
UiPath is a reliable tool for modeling work processes. It offers good compatibility that provides a high range of web and desktop applications. With this tool, you can create bots and auto-login the features to run the bots in a completely secure manner. In addition, it also provides advanced screen scraping solution that works with a diverse application such as Java, PDF, Flash, and SAP. UiPath provides a centralized repository that helps to handle all the robots simultaneously.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
UiPath Training Syllabus
Introduction to Robotic Process Automation
In this module, you will learn about the evolution and future of Robotic Process
Automation. You will also learn how Robotic Process Automation works and its components. Topics:
- Introduction to Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- RPA Were it applied
- Evolution and Future of RPA
- Differentiating RPA from Traditional Automation
- Defining Robotic Process Automation & its benefits
- What RPA is Not (RPAs Limitation)
- Types of Bots
- Application areas of RPA
- How Robotic Process Automation works
- RPA development methodology and key considerations
- List of Robotic Process Automation Tools
- Demonstrate a typical automation process by developing a process using UiPath to Identify elements from google by translating a few words into a specific language.
- Discuss a real-world implementation use case of RPA where involving a large Service Based Company.
- Examine how its critical business processes are automated with the help of UiPath and the benefits achieved by this automation.
Overview of UiPath
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn about the basic concepts of UiPath.
- Introduction to UiPath platform and its components
- Registration of UiPath Cloud/Orchestrator
- Installation details of UiPath’s Community Edition
- Types of Templates
- User Interface
- Packages and Activities
- Workflow Files in UiPath
- Setup and Configure UiPath Studio
- Understand the user interface of UiPath Studio
- Create a Sequence to obtain user inputs display them using a message box
- Create a Flowchart to navigate to the desired page based on a condition
Process Components, Recording & Scraping
In this module, you will understand the main components of a process namely variables, arguments, and activities. You will learn activities related to UI Automation, System, User Events and App Integration. In addition, you will learn about the recording and scraping feature of Uipath
- UI Automation Activities
- System Activities
- Imports Panel
- User Events
- App Integration
- Build a process in UiPath using UI Automation Activities
- Create an automation process using key System Activities
- Using Variables and Arguments
- Automation using System Trigger
- Automating Excel
- Automate Data from Mail
- Using Recorder and Scraping features of UiPath
- Using Selectors in automation processes
Data Manipulation, Workflow, and Automation
In this module, you will learn about Data Manipulation, Workflows, Text and Image Automation, Citrix Automation and PDF Automation.
- Data Manipulation
- Automation of Virtual Machines
- Introduction to Native Citrix Automation
- Text and Image Automation
- PDF Automation
- Manipulating Scalar, Collection & Table Data
- Automating Text and Image in Virtual Environments
- PDF Data Extraction
Programming, Debugging, and Logging
In this module, you will learn about Programming in UiPath, organizing projects, debugging projects and handling exceptions.
- Error Handling
- Project Organization
- Using Programming Activities in UiPath
- Debugging errors in a UiPath Project
- Different ways of Error Handling in UiPath
- Browse through the log files related to UiPath Project
Orchestrator Community Edition and Other RPA Tools
- In this module, you will learn about Orchestrator Community Edition (CE) and
- other leading RPA tools. Topics:
- UiPath Orchestrator Overview
- Orchestrator activities
- Introduction to Orchestrator CE
- Orchestrator CE
- Other RPA tools
- Using various components of Orchestrator
- Create an automated Gmail Login Application
- Create an automated Remote Data Entry Application
Implementing RE Framework
In this module, you will learn how to use the RE Framework template in UiPath for creating business processes and understand the various components involved in it. Topics:
- Introduction to RE Framework
- Using State Machine Layout
- Workflows of the Framework
- Exception Handling & Logging
- Rules of Developing a Process using RE Framework
Build a business process using the RE Framework based on the real-life use case and utilizing various components of this framework such as its workflows, states, variables, and exceptions.
In this module, you will build a project by implementing various concepts of project development learned throughout this course. We will use Excel, looping through Data Table, Web Recorder, Orchestrator Connection, Orchestrator Queue, and Transaction Concepts, Changing the Transaction state to Complete and View the Results in Orchestrator.
Which project is part of this course?
We will read the list of English words and translate them to the desired language using Google Translation.
We are going to use Dispatcher and Processor Concepts here
Connecting the robot to Orchestrator (Community Edition)
- Creating a user account in Orchestrator
- Adding a New Machine and getting machine Key
- Creating a New Robot and Connecting to a New Environment.
- Adding Machine key to the Robot in your System Tray
Get excel data (transactional data) Looping through all the data and sending to the Orchestrator Queue
Navigating to Google and setting the language for translation from Configuration data
Get data from Queue using “Get Transaction Item” which is used for the translation process
Looping Though all the data and updating the status and changing the Transaction Status as Complete.
Extract the Output Locally in the Data table and save the results to Excel.
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for UiPath Training in India
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the UiPath Training in India Class Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 30-05-2022 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 26-05-2022 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 28-05-2022 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of UiPath Training i India
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
UiPath Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of UiPath Training in India
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
The UiPath Training in India at Besant Technologies was excellent. The trainer was maintained as the highest professional degree throughout the training. He had great patience in clarifying doubts and also explains the small concepts with outstanding examples.
Hi, I have completed the UiPath Training in India at Besant Technologies.my trainer Nandhini has given the best training and full support to me to learn this course. she is very pol it to solve the doubts at any time, very thanks to her. and special thanks to Besant Technologies.
I joined Besant Technologies for UiPath Certification Training in India at Besant Technologies.I got Balamurugan sir as my trainer. He explained all the topics with real-time examples. I’m really happy with the way the course was taught. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.