UiPath Training Syllabus
Introduction to Robotic Process Automation
In this module, you will learn about the evolution and future of Robotic Process
Automation. You will also learn how Robotic Process Automation works and its components. Topics:
- Introduction to Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- RPA Were it applied
- Evolution and Future of RPA
- Differentiating RPA from Traditional Automation
- Defining Robotic Process Automation & its benefits
- What RPA is Not (RPAs Limitation)
- Types of Bots
- Application areas of RPA
- How Robotic Process Automation works
- RPA development methodology and key considerations
- List of Robotic Process Automation Tools
- Demonstrate a typical automation process by developing a process using UiPath to Identify elements from google by translating a few words into a specific language.
- Discuss a real-world implementation use case of RPA where involving a large Service Based Company.
- Examine how its critical business processes are automated with the help of UiPath and the benefits achieved by this automation.
Overview of UiPath
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn about the basic concepts of UiPath.
- Introduction to UiPath platform and its components
- Registration of UiPath Cloud/Orchestrator
- Installation details of UiPath’s Community Edition
- Types of Templates
- User Interface
- Packages and Activities
- Workflow Files in UiPath
- Setup and Configure UiPath Studio
- Understand the user interface of UiPath Studio
- Create a Sequence to obtain user inputs display them using a message box
- Create a Flowchart to navigate to the desired page based on a condition
Process Components, Recording & Scraping
In this module, you will understand the main components of a process namely variables, arguments, and activities. You will learn activities related to UI Automation, System, User Events and App Integration. In addition, you will learn about the recording and scraping feature of Uipath
- UI Automation Activities
- System Activities
- Imports Panel
- User Events
- App Integration
- Build a process in UiPath using UI Automation Activities
- Create an automation process using key System Activities
- Using Variables and Arguments
- Automation using System Trigger
- Automating Excel
- Automate Data from Mail
- Using Recorder and Scraping features of UiPath
- Using Selectors in automation processes
Data Manipulation, Workflow, and Automation
In this module, you will learn about Data Manipulation, Workflows, Text and Image Automation, Citrix Automation and PDF Automation.
- Data Manipulation
- Automation of Virtual Machines
- Introduction to Native Citrix Automation
- Text and Image Automation
- PDF Automation
- Manipulating Scalar, Collection & Table Data
- Automating Text and Image in Virtual Environments
- PDF Data Extraction
Programming, Debugging, and Logging
In this module, you will learn about Programming in UiPath, organizing projects, debugging projects and handling exceptions.
- Error Handling
- Project Organization
- Using Programming Activities in UiPath
- Debugging errors in a UiPath Project
- Different ways of Error Handling in UiPath
- Browse through the log files related to UiPath Project
Orchestrator Community Edition and Other RPA Tools
- In this module, you will learn about Orchestrator Community Edition (CE) and
- other leading RPA tools. Topics:
- UiPath Orchestrator Overview
- Orchestrator activities
- Introduction to Orchestrator CE
- Orchestrator CE
- Other RPA tools
- Using various components of Orchestrator
- Create an automated Gmail Login Application
- Create an automated Remote Data Entry Application
Implementing RE Framework
In this module, you will learn how to use the RE Framework template in UiPath for creating business processes and understand the various components involved in it. Topics:
- Introduction to RE Framework
- Using State Machine Layout
- Workflows of the Framework
- Exception Handling & Logging
- Rules of Developing a Process using RE Framework
Build a business process using the RE Framework based on the real-life use case and utilizing various components of this framework such as its workflows, states, variables, and exceptions.
In this module, you will build a project by implementing various concepts of project development learned throughout this course. We will use Excel, looping through Data Table, Web Recorder, Orchestrator Connection, Orchestrator Queue, and Transaction Concepts, Changing the Transaction state to Complete and View the Results in Orchestrator.
Which project is part of this course?
We will read the list of English words and translate them to the desired language using Google Translation.
We are going to use Dispatcher and Processor Concepts here
Connecting the robot to Orchestrator (Community Edition)
- Creating a user account in Orchestrator
- Adding a New Machine and getting machine Key
- Creating a New Robot and Connecting to a New Environment.
- Adding Machine key to the Robot in your System Tray
Get excel data (transactional data) Looping through all the data and sending to the Orchestrator Queue
Navigating to Google and setting the language for translation from Configuration data
Get data from Queue using “Get Transaction Item” which is used for the translation process
Looping Though all the data and updating the status and changing the Transaction Status as Complete.
Extract the Output Locally in the Data table and save the results to Excel.