Best DevOps Training in Mumbai
DevOps Certification in Mumbai by Besant Technologies will help you earn a good salary in the profile of your dreams as Certification by Besant Technologies is recognized by all the top MNCs. Besant Technologies Provides Hands-on Experience with lifetime access to the learning material. Trainers of Besant Technologies have structured the curriculum by keeping industry-specific knowledge in mind. Salary of DevOps professional ranges between $137,000 to $180,000 per annum.
About DevOps Certification Training
DevOps Certification Training Course by Besant Technologies, Mumbai is meant to offer you learning with the implementation process of DevOps. You will get Hands-on Experience and learn integration concepts of development. You will also learn about the IT setup and its operation process. DevOps Training by Besant Technologies, Mumbai will help you learn methodologies to communicate, collaborate and understand the process automation of the software industry.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Syllabus of DevOps Training in Mumbai
Syllabus of DevOps Course in Mumbai (Total Duration-35hrs)
Module1: Introduction to DevOps (Duration-1hr)
- DevOps Principles in detail
- DevOps Engineer Skills in the market
- Knowing DevOps Delivery Pipeline
- Market trend of DevOps
- DevOps Technical Challenges
- Tools we use in DevOps
Module 2: GIT – A version control tool (Duration-5hrs)
- Knowing about Version control
- Git – A CLI
- Essentials of GIT in industry
- How to setup GIT
- Installing Git
- First-Time Git Setup
- Getting a Git Repository
- Working with various commands in GIT
- Recording Changes to the Repository
- How to check the Status of Your Files
- How to track New Files
- Staging our modified files
- Ignoring Files from GIT
- Viewing Your Unstaged and Staged Changes
- How to commit Your Changes
- Skipping the Staging Area and commit
- Removing Files from GIT
- Viewing the Commit History
- Limiting Log Output
- Using a GUI to Visualize History
- Undoing Things
- Changing Your Last Commit
- Unstaging a Staged File
- Unmodifying a Modified File
- Working with Remotes
- Showing Your Remotes
- Adding Remote Repositories
- Fetching and Pulling from Your Remotes
- Pushing to Your Remotes
- Inspecting a Remote
- Removing and Renaming Remotes
- Branching and Merging in Git
- What a Branch Is
- Basic in Branching and Merging
- Branch Management in GIT
- Branching Workflows and its usage
- Remote Branches – create and delete
- Git workflows
- Git cheat sheet
Module 3: Jenkins – Continuous integration (Duration-10hrs)
- Essentials of Continuous Integration
- An example scenario where CI is used
- Know about Jenkins and its architecture in detail
- Jenkins tool Management in detail
- Installing Jenkins
- Post-installation setup wizard
- Unlocking Jenkins
- Customizing Jenkins with plugins
- Creating the first administrator user
- Know about User management in Jenkins
- Jenkins own database user creation
- Options to enable integration with LDAP
- Matrix based authorization
- Project based authorization
- Overview of Maven
- Maven project structure
- Maven plugins
- Project Object Model (POM) – fundamental unit of work in Maven project
- Maven build lifecycle
- Adding external dependencies to maven pom.xml
- aven build and test project
- Creating jobs and automatic build settings
- What is Jenkins Pipeline?
- Why Pipeline?
- Integration with GIT
- How to enable project based authorization for a job
- Source code management while creating jobs
- Triggering automated build
- Maven job setup
- Know about post build options for jobs like notifications, trigger another build, publishing reports, etc.
- Adding a slave node to Jenkins
- Building Delivery Pipeline
- Notification settings in Jenkins
- Plugin management in Jenkins
Module 4: Docker – A containerization technology (Duration-8hrs)
- Real-world Shipping Transportation Challenges
- Introducing Docker and its technology
- Understanding of Docker images and containers
- Working with container
- How to Share and copy a container
- Container Life Cycle
- How to use Base Image and customize
- Creation of Docker File
- How to Publish Image on Docker Hub
- Introduction to Docker Networking
- Network Types in docker technology
- Docker Container Networking
- Docker Compose – An introduction
- Docker Swarm – An introduction
- Use Docker Compose to create php, wordpress, mysql
- How to Start Containers on a Cluster with Docker Swarm
- Creating and Scaling an application in Docker swarm
Module 5: Ansible – A configuration Management (Duration-9hrs)
- Introducing Ansible – A configuration management tool
- Basics / What Will Be Installed
- Understanding Ansible architecture
- Control Machine Requirements
- Managed Node Requirements
- Hosts and Groups
- Host Variables
- Group Variables
- Learn various ansible Modules
- How to use adhoc commands
- Parallelism and Shell Commands
- File Transfer
- Managing Packages
- Users and Groups
- Deploying From Source Control
- Managing Services
- Introduction to YAML script
- About Playbooks
- Playbook Language Example – YAML
- How to Write Playbooks
- Tasks in Playbooks
- Understanding about various tasks in playbook
- Introduction to Handlers and variables
- Learn about using handlers, variables in the playbook
- Become (Privilege Escalation)
- Role Directory Structure
- Using Roles
- Role Duplication and Execution
- Role Default Variables
- Role Dependencies
- Role Search Path
- Ansible Galaxy
- Including and Importing
- Includes vs. Imports
- Importing Playbooks
- Including and Importing Task Files
- Including and Importing Roles
- Writing a playbook to install and configure webservers and deplo0y an application
- How to create Ansible Role and use it
- Using an ansible role in playbook
- How to use Ansible Galaxy to download roles.
- Example – Install and use Jenkins roles from ansible galaxy
Module 6: DevOps on Cloud (Duration-2hrs)
- Essentials of Cloud computing?
- Cloud and virtualization architecture
- Cloud deployment architecture
- Cloud providers – An overview
- Why we need DevOps on Cloud?
- Introducing to Amazon web services
- Various AWS services for Devops – An overview
- DevOps using AWS – Demo
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for DevOps Training in Mumbai
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the DevOps Training in Mumbai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 04-03-2024 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 07-03-2024 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 02-03-2024 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of DevOps Training in Mumbai
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
DevOps Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of DevOps Training in Mumbai
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.