Best Devops Training in Pune
With proper hands-on experience, you will be able to handle devops related projects in a seamless manner later in your professional life.
Best DevOps Training in Pune:
At Besant, we make sure you are acquainted with all the important and latest IT trends. With so much of course knowledge and relevant IT-related wisdom, you sure will be able to shine as an IT professional, ready to be reined in by any competent or top-notch IT firm. As mentioned earlier, there is simply no shortage of a Devops Course in Pune. But for satisfactory results, trust only Besant. Besant makes sure you are groomed and trained in an impeccable way so that you end up being a well-rounded IT expert. Although you can join any Devops Training Center, you shouldn’t make a random choice in this regard. If you do so, you might get taken advantage of. Besant builds your career by training you keeping the needs and demands of the market in mind.
What is DevOps?
Both web-native organizations and big enterprises are adopting devops quite enthusiastically, these days. But a lot of people don’t know what devops actually is. Is it a philosophy, an approach, a revolution, culture or the culmination of these things? Or is it simply that it doesn’t have any specific definition and different people understand it differently?
Well, we will try to understand that here. Patrick Debois coined the term ‘DevOps’ in the year 2009. He also became a devops guru. The term Devops is actually an amalgamation of two words, one being ‘development’ and the other ‘operations’. This is where you can start understanding the meaning of this concept. In reality, devops is neither a standard nor a technology. It is also not a process. It’s basically a ‘culture’- a work culture, to be precise. Technology is used for the implementation of devops. The most common technology used is automation tools that could help leverage an infrastructure that is both programmable and dynamic when viewed from a life cycle perspective.
Before the concept of devops arose, the developer folk was always focused on pushing software into the system faster. After all, that’s what they are supposed to do. On the other hand, operations experts knew that fast changes in the absence of necessary safeguards could make the system less stable. This was sure a dilemma that got sorted out after the concept of devops came into being.
So, devops aims at integrating people from the area of software development and deployment into an automated workflow in such a manner that all share a common focus. Devops, however, is not a new concept. It arose long back and got nurtured by extremely forward IT experts from different fields.
Why Should I take Devops Training?
Besant leaves no stone unturned to cater to the needs of people willing to take the Best Devops Training in Pune. But what is it that makes people so interested in a Devops Certification Training Pune or any other place for that matter? Actually, devops is a highly relevant and on-demand course, considering the present-day scenario. So many companies across the world are on a serious lookout for people having genuine knowledge in this field. And that is probably the reason why a good chunk of people is showing interest in a good Practical Devops Training in Pune. With training in this course from Besant Technologies, you will feel more confident of yourself and will be able to make it to any top-notch company with the power of your true merit. Here are some other amazing reasons as to why you should take a devops course from Besant-
- The best thing about this course is that anyone can learn it. Yes, you won’t have to have any expertise in any field to be a DevOps trainee.
- If you are looking for a fat paycheck, you sure can take up a devops job. With Real-time Training in devops, you will be able to scale dizzy heights in this field.
- It’s easy to find a job with a devops training certification.
- Career growth in this field is fast.
- Software failure is limited under devops.
- With a devops training, you can be of higher value to your company.
- A training in devops definitely sets you apart from the crowd.
- Because of devops, you get exposure to many current age technologies and tools.
Both beginner and advanced level IT aspirants can take up this course. Hence, no matter how much of IT knowledge you boast of, you can always get certified in a Devops course.
Why go for Devops Training in Pune at Besant technologies?
Devops training Pune at Besant Technologies can help you build an enviable career. We have incessantly been putting in efforts to pinpoint the possibilities of devops in the IT world. And that is probably the reason why we have been able to earn a good name for ourselves in the market. We are an experienced institute with a lot of desire to see our students scale great heights in the field of IT. And we leave no stone unturned to make sure our students get trained in a way that they can bring name and fame not just to themselves and their families but also us.
We boast of some of the most experienced and knowledgeable trainers in Pune, having a great proficiency in theories and immense empirical knowledge. And guess what, they train students by applying a student-centric approach of teaching. As a result, they have always been successful in ensuring satisfactory learning outcomes in trainees.
Our courses are another reason why people render us the best Devops training institute in Pune. They are suited to all kinds of learners and have been designed keeping in mind the needs, standards, and expectations of the industry from devops-trained people. We leave no stone unturned to keep you at the forefront of technology and see to it that every tiny bit of information you receive from us is correct and relevant to the present-day world.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Syllabus of Devops Training in Pune
Introduction to DevOps (Duration: 02:00:00 hrs)
- Define Devops
- What is Devops
- SDLC models, Lean, Agile
- Why Devops?
- History of Devops
- Devops Stakeholders
- Devops Goals
- Important terminology
- Devops perspective
- Devops and Agile
- Devops Tools
- Configuration management
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Continuous Delivery
Introduction to Cloud computing (Duration: 00:30:00 min)
- What is cloud computing
- Characteristics of cloud computing
- Cloud implementation models
- Cloud service models
- Advantages of cloud computing
- Concerns of cloud computing
Introduction to Virtualization (Duration: 00:30:00 min)
- What is Virtualization?
- History of Virtualization
- What is Hypervisor?
- Types of Server Virtualization
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Important Virtualization products
Linux Administration (Duration: 06:00:00 hrs)
- A Linux Introduction
- Open Source Philosophy
- Embedded Systems
- Command Line Basics
- Basic Shell
- Command Line Syntax – ls
- Command Line Syntax – $PATH, Case Sensitivity
- Command Line Syntax – Basic Commands
- Command Line Syntax – uname
- Command Line Syntax – Command History, Command Completion
- Command Line Syntax – cd and PWD
- Shell Configuration Files
- Variables – Environment / System Variables
- Variables – User Defined
- Formatting Commands
- Working with Options
- Using the Command Line to Get Help
- locate, find, where is, and using /usr/share/doc/
- Exercise: Man Page Walkthrough
- Exercise: Basic Command Line
- Using Directories and Listing Files
- The Linux File System
- Files, Directories
- Hidden Files and Directories
- Absolute and Relative Paths
- Exercise: Maneuvering the Linux File System
- Creating, Moving and Deleting Files
- Files and Directories
- Case Sensitivity
- Simple Globbing and Quoting
- The Power of the Command Line
- Archiving Files on the Command Line
- Files, Directories
- Archives, Compression
- Searching and Extracting Data from Files
- Commands (Revisited)
- Command Line Pipes
- I/O Redirection
- Regular Expressions
- Exercise: Practicing with Pipes and Grep
- Turning Commands into a Script
- Basic Text Editing
- Basic Shell Scripting
- Basic Shell Scripting, Continued
- Exercise: Using the vi Text Editor
- The Linux Operating System
- Choosing an Operating System
- Windows, Mac, and Linux Differences
- Distribution Life Cycle Management
- Understanding Computer Hardware
- Where Data is Stored
- syslog, klog, dmesg
- /lib, /usr/lib, /etc, /var/log
- Your Computer on the Network
- Internet, Network, Routers
- Domain Name Service and the Default Gateway (Network Router)
- Network Configuration
- Security and File Permissions
- Basic Security and Identifying User Types
- Root and Standard Users
- System Users
- Creating Users and Groups
- User IDs
- User Commands
- Group Commands
- Exercise: Managing User Accounts
- Exercise: Creating User Groups
- Managing File Permissions and Ownership
- File/Directory Permissions and Owners
- Special Directories and Files
- Symbolic Links
- System files, Special Files, and Sticky Bits
GIT: Version Control (Duration: 02:00:00 hrs)
- Version control systems
- Local, Centralized and distributed
- Installing on Linux
- Installing on Windows
- Initial setup
- Creating repository
- Cloning, check-in and committing
- Fetch pull and remote
Jenkins – Continuous Integration (Duration: 15:00:00 hrs)
- Introduction to Jenkins
- CI/CD Concepts
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Quiz: CI/CD Concepts
- Installing and Configuring Jenkins
- Jenkins Install
- The Dashboard
- User Management and Security
- Adding a Jenkins Slave
- Setting Up GitHub
- Plugin Manager
- Exercise: Install a Jenkins Master and Prerequisites
- Exercise: Configuring Matrix-Based Security
- Exercise: Add a Jenkins Slave
- Exercise: Working with the Plugin Manager
- Quiz: Installing and Configuring Jenkins
- Freestyle Project Configuration
- Source Code Management and the Git Plugin
- Git Hooks and Other Build Triggers
- Workspace Environment Variables
- Parameterized Projects
- Upstream/Downstream Projects and the Parameterized Trigger Plugin
- Exercise: Configure a Parameterized Freestyle Project?
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Freestyle Project
- Hands-on Labs: Jenkins Upstream and Downstream Projects with the Parameterized Trigger Plugin
- Quiz: Projects
- Our Java Pipeline Project
- Docker Install
- Installing and Configuring Ant
- The Jenkins file
- Configuring and Running a Pipeline
- Artifacts and Fingerprints
- Exercise: Build a Simple Pipeline Without SCM
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Pipeline
- Quiz: Pipelines
- Testing With Jenkins
- About Testing
- Unit Testing with JUnit and Ant
- Deploying to Apache
- Functional Testing
- Quiz: Testing With Jenkins
- Pipeline Enhancements
- Multi-branch Pipelines and Code Promotion
- Shared Pipeline Libraries
- Exercise: Configure Notifications in a Pipeline
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Multibranch Pipeline
- Quiz: Pipeline Enhancements
- Advanced Jenkins Administration
- The Jenkins CLI
- The Jenkins REST API
- Setting Up a Jenkins Master with Docker
- Exercise: Using the Jenkins CLI
- Exercise: Using the Jenkins REST API
- Quiz: Advanced Jenkins Administration
Ansible (Duration: 10:00:00 hrs)
- Introduction to Ansible
- Ansible Agentless Architecture
- Ansible Inventories
- Ansible Modules
- Ansible Playbooks
Docker– Containers (Duration: 02:00:00 hrs)
- What is a Docker
- Use case of Docker
- Platforms for Docker
- Dockers vs Virtualization
- Docker Architecture.
- Important Docker components
- Understanding the Docker components
- Installing Docker on Linux.
- Understanding Installation of Docker on Windows.
- Some Docker commands.
- Docker Hub.
- Downloading Docker images.
- Running Docker images
- Running commands in a container.
- Running multiple containers.
- Creating a custom image.
- Running a container from the custom image.
- Publishing the custom image.
- Accessing containers
- Linking containers
- Exposing container ports
- Container Routing
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Devops Training in Pune
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the Devops Training Classes in Pune Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 04-12-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 07-12-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 09-12-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Devops Training in Pune
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Devops Training Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of Devops Training in Pune
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
How many times does it so happen that you blindly trust a coaching center and it turns out to be unbelievably good? Well, very rarely, I believe! This rare thing happened to me when I trusted Besant Technologies for a DevOps training in Pune, and then as time passed by, I realized how good a decision I had taken. Yes, Besant has been a game-changer for my career!
As an ex-student of Besant Technologies, I would like to say that I am proud of this institute for what it is and what it has given me during my training session. The lessons imparted during the devops training in Pune have a deep connection with the real-world scenario and through practicals, the trainers really enhance your learning outcomes. If you want an all-round development for yourself in the field of devops, then learning it here at Besant Technologies is advisable.
I am not from an IT background. But many of my friends are. They always keep talking about how devops can help build a great career. At that time, I didn’t know I too could take this course. But later, when I came to know this, I started looking for the best institute to receive this training from. I somehow found Besant Technologies trustable and enrolled myself with the devops training in Pune it offers. The training they provided was so good that I have never looked back into my professional life ever since.
Everything about Besant Technologies is worth talking about. But I will highlight an important aspect- the faculty members. They are so friendly, you will never feel apprehensive about asking them your doubts. And they clear your doubts and queries pretty well. That is probably the reason why I am through with all the concepts I learned during the devops training in Pune.
I always dreamt of working at some top-notch MNC. Thankfully, Besant Technologies has helped me realize this dream. The Devops training in Pune offered by Besant Technologies was so amazing that you will never feel lacking in any area of this subject. I capitalized on this really well- got a great job and now I am getting pretty good paychecks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.