DevOps Training and Certification Program - An Overview
DevOps Course in Singapore helps in mastering different DevOps concepts and aid in enhancing the operational activities and deployment of the complete team. The aspirants develop expertise in different projects in DevOps using different configuration management tools including Ansible, SaltStack, Puppet, and many more with the high-quality DevOps training course in Singapore. DevOps Course and certification program help in learning different DevOps tools, techniques and master different topics in DevOps software development namely operations, continuous delivery, automated test, build, and deployment, continuous integration, and more.
The DevOps certification and training program help in mastering different DevOps tools including Puppet, Chef, ClearCase, Ant, Ansible, Git, Jenkins, SVN, Maven, Docker, Nagios, and many more. At the end of the DevOps certification program, the aspirants become proficient in DevOps and capable of cracking any interviews and exams in DevOps. Some of the benefits the aspirants gain when learning in leading DevOps training institute in Singapore are interview preparation, interview with top companies, resume and LinkedIn profile preparation, exclusive job portals, dedicated learning manager, and project reviews. According to Salaryexpert.com, the average salary received by DevOps engineers in Singapore is about $96,142 per annum.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
DevOps Training Syllabus
- Unix/Linux Essentials
- User and group management
- Handling files
- Handling errors
- Log management
- Package management
- Linux performance troubleshooting
- Bash Files – .bash_profile
- Bash Files – .bashrc
- Bash Files – .bash_history
- Bash Files – .bash_logout
- What Makes a File a Shell Script?
- Displaying Environment Variables in a Script
- Using Variables on the Command Line
- Setting and Using Variables in Scripts
- Comment Types and Structure
- Command Substitution
- Exit Status
- Arithmetic Operations
- Global and Local Environment Variables
- Special Characters – Quotes and Escapes
- Using /dev/null
- The Read Statement
- Shell Expansion
- Types of Variables (Implicit vs. Explicit Definition)
- Conditional Statements
- Passing Variables to Scripts at the Command LineThe If Statement
- For Loop
- Case Statement
- While Loop
- Execution Operators (&& and ||)
- Input and Output
- Reading Files
- File Descriptors and Handles
- IFS and Delimiting
- Traps and Signals
- Debugging Your Script
- Error Handling
- Simple Functions
- Structure of Functions in a Script
- Variable Scope in Functions
- Functions with Parameters
- Nested Functions
- Function Return and Exit
- Samples/Use Cases
- Project: Advanced UI – Building a Menu System
- Introduction to Ansible
- Setup and Configuration
- Test Environment Setup
- Download and Installation
- Ansible Configuration File
- Ansible Python Dependencies
- The HOSTS File
- Overriding the Default HOSTS File
- Overriding the Default System Ansible.Cfg File
- Overriding the Default Roles Path
- Ansible Command Line
- System Facts
- System Facts: Common Values for Playbooks
- Our First Playbook
- Variables: Inclusion Types
- Target Section
- Variable Section
- Task Section
- Handler Section
- Outlining Your Playbook
- Create a Playbook from Our Outline
- Optimizing Your Playbook
- Taking Our Playbook for a Dry Run
- Asychronous Polling
- Simple Variable Substitution
- Local Actions
- Prompt – Interactive Playbook
- Basic Include Statements
- Basic Error Handling
- Includes – Breaking Your Playbook Into Discrete Plays
- Starting At Task or Stepping Through All Tasks
- Passing Variables Into Playbooks at the Command Line
- Using Jinja2 Templates
- Roles – The Directory Structure
- Role Based Tasks
- Task Order – Pre and Post Tasks
- Roles – Conditional Execution
- Roles – Variable Substitution
- Roles – Handlers
- Roles – Using Notification
- Roles – Configuring Alternate Roles Paths
- Roles – Conditional Include Statements
- Roles – Waiting For Events
- Roles – Executing a Task Until
- Roles – Using Tags
- Roles – Breaking a Playbook Into a Role
- Roles – Passing Variables from Command Line
- Roles – Using Jinja2 Templates
- Roles – DelegateTo
- Roles – LocalAction
- Use Cases
- Project: Creating a Web Server Deployment
- GIT, GitHub/BitBucket:
- Introduction about Git
- Install and Configure Git
- Introduction to GitHub/BitBucket, Repository administration
- Branching/Tagging strategy
- Merging, handling conflicts
- Troubleshooting issues
- Git Commands
- Git GUI, Git Bash
- Working with Tortoise Git
- Working with Eclipse IDE
- Working with projects
- Best Practices
- Learning the Basics of Docker
- Introduction to Docker
- Containers Vs. Virtual Machines
- Docker Architecture
- The Docker Hub
- Docker Installation
- Creating Our First Image
- Working With Multiple Images
- Packaging A Customized Container
- Running Container Commands With Docker
- The Dockerfile, Builds and Network Configuration
- Dockerfile Directives
- Container Volume Management
- Docker Network: List and Inspect
- Docker Network: Create and Remove
- Docker Network: Assign to Containers
- Docker Commands and Structures
- Inspect Container Processes
- Previous Container Management
- Controlling Port Exposure on Containers
- Naming Our Containers
- Docker Events
- Managing and Removing Base Images
- Saving and Loading Docker Images
- Image History
- Taking Control of Our Tags
- Pushing to Docker Hub
- Integration and Use Cases
- Project: Building a Web Farm for Development and Testing
- Introduction to Jenkins
- CI/CD Concepts
- Installing and Configuring Jenkins
- The Dashboard
- User Management and Security
- Adding a Jenkins Slave
- Setting Up Github
- Plugin Manager
- Freestyle Project Configuration
- Source Code Management and the Git Plugin
- Git Hooks and Other Build Triggers
- Workspace Environment Variables
- Parameterized Projects
- Upstream/Downstream Projects and the Parameterized Trigger Plugin
- The Jenkinsfile
- Configuring and Running a Pipeline
- Artifacts and Fingerprints
- Testing With Jenkins
- Unit Testing with JUnit and Ant
- Deploying to Apache
- Functional Testing
- Pipeline Enhancements
- Multibranch Pipelines and Code Promotion
- Shared Pipeline Libraries
- Advanced Jenkins Administration
- The Jenkins CLI
- The Jenkins REST API
- Setting Up a Jenkins Master with Docker
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Devops Training in Singapore
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the DevOps Training in Singapore Class Schedule. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 02-10-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 05-10-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 30-09-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of DevOps Training in Singapore
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
DevOps Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of DevOps Training in Singapore
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.