DevOps Certification Training Course in Noida
DevOps Certification Training Course in Noida will bestow you an elaborated training that enhances your skill and knowledge is fundamental to advanced concepts of DevOps and various DevOps tools. Our experts will provide you knowledge in several concepts involved in software development. Continuous integration and delivery, configuration management automation, automated testing, building and deploying applications, etc.,
Our professional trainers will let you prepare for DevOps Certification Associate Exam and it is our guarantee to you that we will help you 100% to fetch assured success in the certification exam. The basic salary of a DevOps Engineer in Noida after completing this certification training may get a package of 2,92,092 lacs INR/annum and a Senior DevOps Engineer earns a salary around 10,77,177 lacs INT/annum on an average basis (Source: Glassdoor). Grab this excellent opportunity to ensure your success in the IT industry as a successful DevOps Engineer by learning DevOps Certification Training Course in Noida.
About DevOps Certification Training Course
DevOps Online Training Course in Noida will furnish your strong knowledge and deep understanding of various DevOps tools namely Docker, Jenkins, Git, Kubernetes, Ansible, etc., Our expert professionals will provide you best-in-class training experience through various practical sessions and innovative training methodologies. This certification training will certainly help you in all aspects to become a successful DevOps Engineer. Once completion of this DevOps Online Training Course in Noida, you will be able to excel in creating, building and deploying applications using various DevOps tools independently with high scalability through best training practices.
DevOps Training in Noida is created to help students to make their future a promising one. In addition to the students, the professionals also can have Live Classroom Training to ensure their inevitability in the industry. For an IT professional it is an added skill-set through which they can upscale their career. Through DevOps Certification Training by Besant Technologies, the students learn about several important software tools including Terraform, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, and Amazon Web Services, and many more.
The syllabus of the course contains the introduction to the technology, Could, LINUX basic, Integration in Jenkins, Shell scripting, Version control, GIT, Docker, Build tool Maven, Ansible, etc. Apart from IT, DevOps is used in industries like finance, Insurance, Healthcare and wellness, Hospitality, Inventory Management, etc. With the lessons of this DevOps Certification Training course, students will be capable of getting the certification of DevOps which is essential to prove their expertise in it. Enroll yourself for the job oriented training in DevOps online course to widen your scope in these sectors in addition to the IT.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Syllabus of Devops Training in Noida
Introduction to DevOps (Duration: 02:00:00 hrs)
- Define Devops
- What is Devops
- SDLC models, Lean, Agile
- Why Devops?
- History of Devops
- Devops Stakeholders
- Devops Goals
- Important terminology
- Devops perspective
- Devops and Agile
- Devops Tools
- Configuration management
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Continuous Delivery
Introduction to Cloud computing (Duration: 00:30:00 min)
- What is cloud computing
- Characteristics of cloud computing
- Cloud implementation models
- Cloud service models
- Advantages of cloud computing
- Concerns of cloud computing
Introduction to Virtualization (Duration: 00:30:00 min)
- What is Virtualization?
- History of Virtualization
- What is Hypervisor?
- Types of Server Virtualization
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Important Virtualization products
Linux Administration (Duration: 06:00:00 hrs)
- A Linux Introduction
- Open Source Philosophy
- Embedded Systems
- Command Line Basics
- Basic Shell
- Command Line Syntax – ls
- Command Line Syntax – $PATH, Case Sensitivity
- Command Line Syntax – Basic Commands
- Command Line Syntax – uname
- Command Line Syntax – Command History, Command Completion
- Command Line Syntax – cd and PWD
- Shell Configuration Files
- Variables – Environment / System Variables
- Variables – User Defined
- Formatting Commands
- Working with Options
- Using the Command Line to Get Help
- locate, find, where is, and using /usr/share/doc/
- Exercise: Man Page Walkthrough
- Exercise: Basic Command Line
- Using Directories and Listing Files
- The Linux File System
- Files, Directories
- Hidden Files and Directories
- Absolute and Relative Paths
- Exercise: Maneuvering the Linux File System
- Creating, Moving and Deleting Files
- Files and Directories
- Case Sensitivity
- Simple Globbing and Quoting
- The Power of the Command Line
- Archiving Files on the Command Line
- Files, Directories
- Archives, Compression
- Searching and Extracting Data from Files
- Commands (Revisited)
- Command Line Pipes
- I/O Redirection
- Regular Expressions
- Exercise: Practicing with Pipes and Grep
- Turning Commands into a Script
- Basic Text Editing
- Basic Shell Scripting
- Basic Shell Scripting, Continued
- Exercise: Using the vi Text Editor
- The Linux Operating System
- Choosing an Operating System
- Windows, Mac, and Linux Differences
- Distribution Life Cycle Management
- Understanding Computer Hardware
- Where Data is Stored
- syslog, klog, dmesg
- /lib, /usr/lib, /etc, /var/log
- Your Computer on the Network
- Internet, Network, Routers
- Domain Name Service and the Default Gateway (Network Router)
- Network Configuration
- Security and File Permissions
- Basic Security and Identifying User Types
- Root and Standard Users
- System Users
- Creating Users and Groups
- User IDs
- User Commands
- Group Commands
- Exercise: Managing User Accounts
- Exercise: Creating User Groups
- Managing File Permissions and Ownership
- File/Directory Permissions and Owners
- Special Directories and Files
- Symbolic Links
- System files, Special Files, and Sticky Bits
GIT: Version Control (Duration: 02:00:00 hrs)
- Version control systems
- Local, Centralized and distributed
- Installing on Linux
- Installing on Windows
- Initial setup
- Creating repository
- Cloning, check-in and committing
- Fetch pull and remote
Jenkins – Continuous Integration (Duration: 15:00:00 hrs)
- Introduction to Jenkins
- CI/CD Concepts
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Quiz: CI/CD Concepts
- Installing and Configuring Jenkins
- Jenkins Install
- The Dashboard
- User Management and Security
- Adding a Jenkins Slave
- Setting Up GitHub
- Plugin Manager
- Exercise: Install a Jenkins Master and Prerequisites
- Exercise: Configuring Matrix-Based Security
- Exercise: Add a Jenkins Slave
- Exercise: Working with the Plugin Manager
- Quiz: Installing and Configuring Jenkins
- Freestyle Project Configuration
- Source Code Management and the Git Plugin
- Git Hooks and Other Build Triggers
- Workspace Environment Variables
- Parameterized Projects
- Upstream/Downstream Projects and the Parameterized Trigger Plugin
- Exercise: Configure a Parameterized Freestyle Project?
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Freestyle Project
- Hands-on Labs: Jenkins Upstream and Downstream Projects with the Parameterized Trigger Plugin
- Quiz: Projects
- Our Java Pipeline Project
- Docker Install
- Installing and Configuring Ant
- The Jenkins file
- Configuring and Running a Pipeline
- Artifacts and Fingerprints
- Exercise: Build a Simple Pipeline Without SCM
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Pipeline
- Quiz: Pipelines
- Testing With Jenkins
- About Testing
- Unit Testing with JUnit and Ant
- Deploying to Apache
- Functional Testing
- Quiz: Testing With Jenkins
- Pipeline Enhancements
- Multi-branch Pipelines and Code Promotion
- Shared Pipeline Libraries
- Exercise: Configure Notifications in a Pipeline
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Multibranch Pipeline
- Quiz: Pipeline Enhancements
- Advanced Jenkins Administration
- The Jenkins CLI
- The Jenkins REST API
- Setting Up a Jenkins Master with Docker
- Exercise: Using the Jenkins CLI
- Exercise: Using the Jenkins REST API
- Quiz: Advanced Jenkins Administration
Ansible (Duration: 10:00:00 hrs)
- Introduction to Ansible
- Ansible Agentless Architecture
- Ansible Inventories
- Ansible Modules
- Ansible Playbooks
Docker– Containers (Duration: 02:00:00 hrs)
- What is a Docker
- Use case of Docker
- Platforms for Docker
- Dockers vs Virtualization
- Docker Architecture.
- Important Docker components
- Understanding the Docker components
- Installing Docker on Linux.
- Understanding Installation of Docker on Windows.
- Some Docker commands.
- Docker Hub.
- Downloading Docker images.
- Running Docker images
- Running commands in a container.
- Running multiple containers.
- Creating a custom image.
- Running a container from the custom image.
- Publishing the custom image.
- Accessing containers
- Linking containers
- Exposing container ports
- Container Routing
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Devops Training in Noida
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the DevOps Training in Noida batch Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 29-05-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 01-06-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 27-05-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
If you want to give the Trending technology experience to your esteemed employees, we are here to help you!
Trainer Profile of Devops Training in Noida
Our trainers are the best in the training industry who offer practical teaching with various practical sessions which help you to understand every technical concept quite easily. They will certainly upskill your knowledge and skills by letting you explore real-world projects.
- They have very good subject knowledge including both theory and practicals
- They are highly educated and highly qualified with more than 9+ years of experience
- They have completed their certification in high grade
- They were training higher than 2000 students/year
- They have good connections with HRs of leading companies through which they could help you get placed successfully
Build your resume to the latest trend, and get a chance to know our Tie-Up CompaniesPlaced Student's list
DevOps Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
DevOps Certification Training will help you to get a promising future with DevOps in this industry with the completion of some certification and for that, you need to appear for an exam. The exam is assessing your expertise and knowledge. Despite knowing the technology and the associated things, people often fail to crack the exam because of a lack of confidence. Besant boosts your confidence by providing in-depth training on DevOps and the associated tools. The Certification Training provided by the institute is extremely helpful for the students to pass the exam successfully.
If you have Three or more people in your training we will be delighted to offer you a group discount.
Keyfeatures of DevOps Training
Being the leader in the training industry, we are the best in handling various technical courses supported by experienced industry professionals. Our placement oriented training also ensures successful placements in IT organizations with higher salaries. Learning Data science online with us will carry several benefits. Our live online training supported by live instructors among which most of them were currently working for leading IT organizations who possess high-quality subject knowledge and practical training experience is the best in the training industry. Some other features of this online training are:
- DevOps certification training with us certainly help you to aspire your dream job
- Our trainers are industry professionals who were experts in handling various technologies will impart you in-depth knowledge in all associated DevOps concepts and associated tools
- DevOps has great career scope and future demand that ensures a hike in salaries quite often
- Plenty of employment opportunities will be open to Devops Certified professionals
- Our real-time training will assuredly help you handle real-world projects in industries quite comfortably.
Training Courses Reviews
Besant Technologies is the first tutor I liked so much. It was all personalized based on my needs! I can’t thank them enough.
The time frame you can choose to complete the course and within that time you will be able to learn everything. The placement assistance helped a lot.
It is my first online training institute. I was doubtful about its effectiveness, but now I recommend it over any other regular institutes.
Scope for all and no obligation. I am a software professional and I completed the course successfully besides going to an office and all. A big thumbs up for Besant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
Please Contact our course advisor+91-9677 266 800. Or you can share your queries through email@example.com