DevOps Training Course in Coimbatore
DevOps is leading a business line in the IT industry, so most of the IT organizations are hiring in various job posts under the DevOps domain. The starting packages after the DevOps Training program starts from $99000 and can be as good as $133000 annually. The business value of DevOps worldwide had a rise in the last few years and you can quickly get an opportunity with our DevOps Certification Training in Coimbatore.
About DevOps Certification Training In Coimbatore
DevOps Certification Training is one of the leading IT skill development courses in recent times. Besant Technologies’ newly incorporated training design will lead you to choose the right certification along with it. You will start your DevOps career after learning from the top trainers in the world and with the guidance of the proper knowledge. You will learn the Concept of DevOps and Automating the installation for continuous integration, Deployment of the output, and many more fundamental concepts to utilize it in your live job scenarios. Enrolling with Besant Technologies’ DevOps Certification Training will help you achieve your IT career dream run.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Syllabus of Devops Training in Coimbatore
Introduction to DevOps (Duration: 02:00:00 hrs)
- Define Devops
- What is Devops
- SDLC models, Lean, Agile
- Why Devops?
- History of Devops
- Devops Stakeholders
- Devops Goals
- Important terminology
- Devops perspective
- Devops and Agile
- Devops Tools
- Configuration management
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Continuous Delivery
Introduction to Cloud computing (Duration: 00:30:00 min)
- What is cloud computing
- Characteristics of cloud computing
- Cloud implementation models
- Cloud service models
- Advantages of cloud computing
- Concerns of cloud computing
Introduction to Virtualization (Duration: 00:30:00 min)
- What is Virtualization?
- History of Virtualization
- What is Hypervisor?
- Types of Server Virtualization
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Important Virtualization products
Linux Administration (Duration: 06:00:00 hrs)
- A Linux Introduction
- Open Source Philosophy
- Embedded Systems
- Command Line Basics
- Basic Shell
- Command Line Syntax – ls
- Command Line Syntax – $PATH, Case Sensitivity
- Command Line Syntax – Basic Commands
- Command Line Syntax – uname
- Command Line Syntax – Command History, Command Completion
- Command Line Syntax – cd and PWD
- Shell Configuration Files
- Variables – Environment / System Variables
- Variables – User Defined
- Formatting Commands
- Working with Options
- Using the Command Line to Get Help
- locate, find, where is, and using /usr/share/doc/
- Exercise: Man Page Walkthrough
- Exercise: Basic Command Line
- Using Directories and Listing Files
- The Linux File System
- Files, Directories
- Hidden Files and Directories
- Absolute and Relative Paths
- Exercise: Maneuvering the Linux File System
- Creating, Moving and Deleting Files
- Files and Directories
- Case Sensitivity
- Simple Globbing and Quoting
- The Power of the Command Line
- Archiving Files on the Command Line
- Files, Directories
- Archives, Compression
- Searching and Extracting Data from Files
- Commands (Revisited)
- Command Line Pipes
- I/O Redirection
- Regular Expressions
- Exercise: Practicing with Pipes and Grep
- Turning Commands into a Script
- Basic Text Editing
- Basic Shell Scripting
- Basic Shell Scripting, Continued
- Exercise: Using the vi Text Editor
- The Linux Operating System
- Choosing an Operating System
- Windows, Mac, and Linux Differences
- Distribution Life Cycle Management
- Understanding Computer Hardware
- Where Data is Stored
- syslog, klog, dmesg
- /lib, /usr/lib, /etc, /var/log
- Your Computer on the Network
- Internet, Network, Routers
- Domain Name Service and the Default Gateway (Network Router)
- Network Configuration
- Security and File Permissions
- Basic Security and Identifying User Types
- Root and Standard Users
- System Users
- Creating Users and Groups
- User IDs
- User Commands
- Group Commands
- Exercise: Managing User Accounts
- Exercise: Creating User Groups
- Managing File Permissions and Ownership
- File/Directory Permissions and Owners
- Special Directories and Files
- Symbolic Links
- System files, Special Files, and Sticky Bits
GIT: Version Control (Duration: 02:00:00 hrs)
- Version control systems
- Local, Centralized and distributed
- Installing on Linux
- Installing on Windows
- Initial setup
- Creating repository
- Cloning, check-in and committing
- Fetch pull and remote
Jenkins – Continuous Integration (Duration: 15:00:00 hrs)
- Introduction to Jenkins
- CI/CD Concepts
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Quiz: CI/CD Concepts
- Installing and Configuring Jenkins
- Jenkins Install
- The Dashboard
- User Management and Security
- Adding a Jenkins Slave
- Setting Up GitHub
- Plugin Manager
- Exercise: Install a Jenkins Master and Prerequisites
- Exercise: Configuring Matrix-Based Security
- Exercise: Add a Jenkins Slave
- Exercise: Working with the Plugin Manager
- Quiz: Installing and Configuring Jenkins
- Freestyle Project Configuration
- Source Code Management and the Git Plugin
- Git Hooks and Other Build Triggers
- Workspace Environment Variables
- Parameterized Projects
- Upstream/Downstream Projects and the Parameterized Trigger Plugin
- Exercise: Configure a Parameterized Freestyle Project?
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Freestyle Project
- Hands-on Labs: Jenkins Upstream and Downstream Projects with the Parameterized Trigger Plugin
- Quiz: Projects
- Our Java Pipeline Project
- Docker Install
- Installing and Configuring Ant
- The Jenkins file
- Configuring and Running a Pipeline
- Artifacts and Fingerprints
- Exercise: Build a Simple Pipeline Without SCM
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Pipeline
- Quiz: Pipelines
- Testing With Jenkins
- About Testing
- Unit Testing with JUnit and Ant
- Deploying to Apache
- Functional Testing
- Quiz: Testing With Jenkins
- Pipeline Enhancements
- Multi-branch Pipelines and Code Promotion
- Shared Pipeline Libraries
- Exercise: Configure Notifications in a Pipeline
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Multibranch Pipeline
- Quiz: Pipeline Enhancements
- Advanced Jenkins Administration
- The Jenkins CLI
- The Jenkins REST API
- Setting Up a Jenkins Master with Docker
- Exercise: Using the Jenkins CLI
- Exercise: Using the Jenkins REST API
- Quiz: Advanced Jenkins Administration
Ansible (Duration: 10:00:00 hrs)
- Introduction to Ansible
- Ansible Agentless Architecture
- Ansible Inventories
- Ansible Modules
- Ansible Playbooks
Docker– Containers (Duration: 02:00:00 hrs)
- What is a Docker
- Use case of Docker
- Platforms for Docker
- Dockers vs Virtualization
- Docker Architecture.
- Important Docker components
- Understanding the Docker components
- Installing Docker on Linux.
- Understanding Installation of Docker on Windows.
- Some Docker commands.
- Docker Hub.
- Downloading Docker images.
- Running Docker images
- Running commands in a container.
- Running multiple containers.
- Creating a custom image.
- Running a container from the custom image.
- Publishing the custom image.
- Accessing containers
- Linking containers
- Exposing container ports
- Container Routing
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Devops Training in Coimbatore
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the DevOps Training in Coimbatore batch Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 04-12-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 07-12-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 09-12-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Devops Training in Coimbatore
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
DevOps Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of DevOps Training
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.