About DevOps Course in Indore
Knowledge in Linux is important for learning DevOps, in the initial stage, the basics of Linux will be taught so that it will be easier for beginners. By enrolling in our DevOps Certification Course in Indore you will get in-depth knowledge of DevOps and help you prepare for job interviews. You will be getting regular assignments and a real-time project to work on at the end of the DevOps Course. You will be certified in DevOps once you successfully pass in the exam conducted by us.
The main objectives of DevOps Training in Indore are given below
- To convey the principle DevOps devices
- To comprehend execution and virtualization
- Execution of automated framework and DevOps life cycle
- To build infrastructure using Cloud formation
- Securing the whole foundation
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Take Part
DevOps Training in Indore Syllabus
Introduction to DevOps (Duration: 1Hr)
This session will help you understand the purpose and the scope of DevOps in the current market, tools and the skills the market is looking for and how the culture is applied in the industries
- DevOps Principles in detail
- DevOps Engineer Skills in the market
- Knowing DevOps Delivery Pipeline
- The market trend of DevOps
- DevOps Technical Challenges
- Tools we use in DevOps
A brainstorming session on the trends in current IT industries
DevOps on Cloud (Duration: 2Hrs)
This session will help you understand how DevOps is currently being used on cloud infrastructure by automating entire setup. Learn cloud setup helps faster releases, fewer software failures and how trendy it is.
- Essentials of Cloud computing?
- Cloud and virtualization architecture
- Cloud deployment architecture
- Cloud providers – An overview
- Why we need DevOps on Cloud?
- Introducing to Amazon web services
- How to setup AWS account
- Various AWS services for Devops – An overview
- DevOps using AWS – Demo
GIT – A version control tool (Duration: 5Hrs)
This session will help you understand why version control system streamlines the development of working with different people and makes very easy to collaborate on projects.
- Knowing about Version control
- Git – A CLI
- Essentials of GIT in industry
- How to setup GIT
- Working with various commands in GIT
- Recording Changes to the Repository
- How to check the Status of Your Files
- How to track New Files
- Staging our modified files
- Ignoring Files from GIT
- Viewing Your Unstaged and Staged Changes
- How to commit Your Changes
- Skipping the Staging Area and commit
- Removing Files from GIT
- Viewing the Commit History
- Limiting Log Output
- Using a GUI to Visualize History
- Undoing Things
- Changing Your Last Commit
- Unstaging a Staged File
- Unmodifying a Modified File
- Working with Remotes
- Showing Your Remotes
- Adding Remote Repositories
- Fetching and Pulling from Your Remotes
- Pushing to Your Remotes
- Inspecting a Remote
- Removing and Renaming Remotes
- Branching and Merging in Git
- What a Branch Is
- Basic in Branching and Merging
- Branch Management in GIT
- Branching Workflows and its usage
- Remote Branches – create and delete
- Git workflows
- Git cheat sheet
- Recording Changes to the Repository
- Installing Git
- First-Time Git Setup
- Getting a Git Repository
- Working with various git commands
- Working with Local repository vs remote repository
- Managing remote repository
- Stashing operations and various local repository operations
- Branching and merging operations
- Resolving conflicts during merges
- Managing access on repository managements
Jenkins – Continuous integration (Duration: 8 Hrs)
This session will help you understand why Jenkins is evolving as a must tool in the current DevOps practices. Understanding how Jenkins allowing current industries to set up their build pipelines with a more quickly and sophisticated build process by drastically reducing the risks in the software development lifecycles.
- Essentials of Continuous Integration
- An example scenario where CI is used
- Know about Jenkins and its architecture in detail
- Jenkins tool Management in detail
- Know about User management in Jenkins
- Jenkins own database user creation
- Options to enable integration with LDAP
- Matrix-based authorization
- Project-based authorization
- Overview of Maven
- Maven project structure
- Maven plugins
- Project Object Model (POM) – the fundamental unit of work in Maven project
- Maven build lifecycle
- Adding external dependencies to maven pom.xml
- Maven build and test project
- Creating jobs and automatic build settings
- What is Jenkins Pipeline?
- Why Pipeline?
- Integration with GIT
- How to enable project-based authorization for a job
- Source code management while creating jobs
- Triggering automated build
- Maven job setup
- Know about post-build options for jobs like notifications, trigger another build, publishing reports, etc.
- Adding a slave node to Jenkins
- Building Delivery Pipeline
- Notification settings in Jenkins
- Plugin management in Jenkins
- Installing Jenkins
- Post-installation setup wizard
- Unlocking Jenkins
- Customizing Jenkins with plugins
- Creating the first administrator user
- Administration of Jenkins
- User management – Authentication and Authorization
- Master-slave set up on Jenkins
- Creating basic jobs to pull code from GitHub
- Jobs to perform individual operations
- Setup build pipeline
- Understanding build triggers, build and post-build operations
- Deploying an application to a container using Jenkins
Docker – A containerization technology (Duration: 8Hrs)
This session will help you understand why Docker knowledge is required in order to master DevOps cultures in the current IT industry Understanding containerizing the application is also isolating that into a completely separated environment.
- Real-world Shipping Transportation Challenges
- Introducing Docker and its technology
- Understanding of Docker images and containers
- Working with container
- How to Share and copy a container
- Container Life Cycle
- How to use Base Image and customize
- Creation of Docker File
- How to Publish Image on Docker Hub
- Introduction to Docker Networking
- Network Types in docker technology
- Docker Container Networking
- Docker Compose – An introduction
- Docker Swarm – An introduction
- Use Docker Compose to create PHP, WordPress, MySQL
- How to Start Containers on a Cluster with Docker Swarm
- Creating and Scaling an application in Docker swarm
- How to setup docker-engine
- How to run docker container from pulling image from public repo
- How do we create a docker file
- Creating different docker files for different application
- Creating a docker-compose file to deploy multi-container
- Creating docker custom bridge networks
- Creating docker swarm cluster
- Orchestration of container using swarm cluster
Kubernetes (Duration: 4 Hrs)
This session will help you understand how Kubernetes helps to orchestrate the Docker containers. How the opensource system helps to automate the deployment, scaling and managing the containers.
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Cluster Architecture – An overview
- Understanding concepts of Pods, Replica sets, deployments and namespaces
- Understanding the concepts of services and networking
- Persistent volumes and persistent volume claims – an overview
- Design of Pods
- Understanding labels, selectors, jobs, and schedulers
- Setting up the Kubernetes Cluster
- Deploying an app through Kubernetes Dashboard
- Accessing the application through service
- Rolling updates in Kubernetes
- Creating and adding volumes
Ansible – A configuration Management (Duration: 9Hrs)
This session will help you understand how significantly Ansible reduces your coding hours with the configuration management tool. Understanding most popular configuration management tool to set up easily, configure easily and deploy IT infrastructure easily.
- Introducing Ansible – A configuration management tool
- Basics / What Will Be Installed
- Understanding Ansible architecture
- Control Machine Requirements
- Managed Node Requirements
- Hosts and Groups
- Host Variables
- Group Variables
- Learn various Ansible Modules
- How to use Adhoc commands
- Parallelism and Shell Commands
- File Transfer
- Managing Packages
- Users and Groups
- Deploying From Source Control
- Managing Services
- Introduction to YAML script
- About Playbooks
- Playbook Language Example – YAML
- How to Write Playbooks
- Tasks in Playbooks
- Understanding about various tasks in the playbook
- Introduction to Handlers and variables
- Learn about using handlers, variables in the playbook
- Become (Privilege Escalation)
- Role of Directory Structure
- Using Roles
- Role Duplication and Execution
- Role Default Variables
- Role Dependencies
- Role Search Path
- Ansible Galaxy
- Including and Importing
- Includes vs. Imports
- Importing Playbooks
- Including and Importing Task Files
- Including and Importing Roles
- How to setup Ansible server and target servers
- Writing Adhoc commands to install and configure the servers
- Writing a playbook to install and configure webservers and deplo0y an application
- How to create Ansible Role and use it
- Using an ansible role in a playbook
- How to use Ansible Galaxy to download roles.
- Example – Install and use Jenkins roles from ansible-galaxy
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for DevOps Training in Indore
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the DevOps Training in Indore Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 24-01-2022 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 20-01-2022 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 22-01-2022 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of DevOps Training in Indore
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
DevOps Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of DevOps Training in INdore
Features of Taking DevOps Certification Training in Indore
- We provide the best training to transform you from beginner to expert.
- Our DevOps Online Training is of 30 to 45 hours including the real-time projects.
- We have completed more than 1000 batches with a 100 percent success rate.
- Our support team is always available for our students to clarify their doubts.
- During DevOps online training you will be given a few assignments that need to be completed within 15 hours.
At Besant Technologies Our DevOps Certification is accredited by all companies around the world. Also, we provide job assistance for our students once they get certified from us. The DevOps certification will add more value to your resume and helps in getting better job opportunities.
We offer different types of Training as per student’s requirement and convenience such as
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Fast Track Training
- One to One Training
- Customized Training
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.