Manual Testing Training in Chennai
We are the best providers of Manual Testing Training in Chennai with real time corporate professionals. Besant Technologies is a terminus of Education for anything and everything about Manual Testing Training. We bring in the latest technology, innovative teaching methodologies and quality education which are blended together to create unique learning along with practical experiences.
The courses in our concern have been constituted towards the needs of current industry standards. While we will continue to emphasize our own basic academics, we are also aware that our candidate; will demand competencies that enhance employment and livelihood opportunities. Clearly the perspective will be to continuously demonstrate the quality in the delivery of technology.Our concern is committed to its role in helping the individuals (or) corporate in areas of software testing through its innovative programs and outstanding faculty.
Software testing is one of the fastest growing areas in IT in India as well as across the globe. Our vision is to create a concern where anyone is able to learn various aspects of software testing to find a foothold in IT industry or to enhance their career.
We concentrate on both manual and automation testing streams. By course syllabus and practicals we are the Best Manual Testing Training Institute in Chennai.
Candidates are given Manual Testing Training in the below mentioned syllabus:
Batch Schedule for Manual Testing Training in Chennai
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the Manual Testing Training Classes in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
Manual Testing Course Syllabus
- Introduction to testing
- Verification vs validation
- Types of Applications
- Probabilities of getting an error in an application
- SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle
- Incremental(Agile methodology and Scrum Framework)
- Advantages and Disadvantages of each software development life cycle
- Principles of Testing
- STLC –Software Testing Life Cycle
- Difference between Test case, Use case and Scenario’s.
- How to prepare test plan and strategy
- How to Prepare test case template?
- Difference between Error, bug, defect and failure
- Test Case Design Technique
- Boundary value Analysis
- Equivalence Partitioning
- Decision Table
- State Transition Diagram
- Use Case Testing
- Bug Life cycle
- How to Prepare Bug template?
- Bug Tracking tool
- Types of Testing
- Difference between static and Dynamic testing
- Difference between Functional and Non-functional testing
- Black box testing and its types
- White box testing and its types
- System Integration Testing vs User Acceptance Testing
- Entry Criteria and Exit Criteria
- Test Environment and Test data preparation
- Flow graph notations
- Statement coverage
- Branch Coverage
- path coverage
- Cyclometric Complexity
- Integration testing
- Big Bang Integration
- Incremental Approach – Top Down, Bottom up and Hybrid
- Requirement traceability matrix
Manual Testing Training Reviews
Besant Technologies Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
More than 2000+ students placed in last year. It has a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements. Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record.
- 1000+ interviews organized.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade. Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training