About AWS Certification Training Course in Kolkata
AWS Online Training in Kolkata provides elaborative training through experienced industry experts. In this real-time practical training, you will learn several AWS concepts namely Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Simple Storage Service, Elastic Cloud Compute, Autoscaling, Aurora DB service, Load balancing and many more. At the end of this AWS training course, You will be able to independently design, configure, deploy and scale the AWS infrastructure and resources with industry-best training practices.
Features of AWS Online training
AWS is a popular, best, widely accepted and used cloud infrastructure. AWS offers enormous features to its end users. Some of them are:
- AWS offers greater flexibility over other traditional IT models. You can choose the operating system, programming model and language of your wish that is ideal for your project. This avoids learning effort and time towards a new skill.
- AWS is cost-effective. With AWS, you can pay for the resources that you actually consumed. You don’t have any specific limit over bandwidth, computing resources or storage. Also, you need not require a minimum spend or investment to avail AWS services.
- AWS is highly scalable and elastic. Scalability and Elasticity will provide enormous savings and Return on Investment (ROI) for IT companies. These features automatically scale up your AWS resources during sudden demand and scale down automatically while a decrease in the demand.
- AWS provides enhanced security which means it is highly secure. AWS provides its customers with end to end privacy and end to end security. You can avail of security not only for AWS services but also for your documents and other data as well. AWS also maintains integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data while in need. AWS provides physical security and data privacy.
- AWS is well experienced. AWS services manage to provide 16 successful years of service to its end customers to provide security, flexibility, reliability, scalability, and privacy. AWS also updates often by improving its infrastructure capabilities. AWS set high-quality standards and has set a global platform for enormous customers worldwide
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
AWS Training in Kolkata Syllabus
This session deals with the basics of cloud computing. Significant features of the cloud when compared with on-premises. You will get a good understanding of the difference between public, private and hybrid cloud environments. Discuss various cloud services like
- IAAS(Infrastructure As A Service)
- PAAS(Platform As A Service)
- SAAS(Software As A Service)
Introduction to AWS
Amazon web service is one of the leading cloud providers available in the market. AWS provides a variety of services for your business and helps you get through digital transformation for the future. You will be learning the AWS global infrastructure like Regions, Availability Zones and Edge Locations. Overview of services provided by AWS such as,
End of this session you will be having a good understanding of cloud concepts and its services and the Impact of AWS in a cloud environment.
- Open AWS free tier account.
- Setup payment methods and billing preferences.
- Set alarm for free tier usage
Virtual Private Cloud
Logically isolated network devices (instances) from other AWS resources called VPC. You can provide your own private IPs for your instances. Your instances inside VPC will be interconnected together through VPC. Basic components of VPC to create a basic infrastructure is follows
- Route Tables
- Internet gateway
End of this session you will have clarity of AWS regions, Availability Zones, and Edge locations. Also, you will learn CIDR concepts to get a better understanding of IP ranges.
- Create and configure VPC, Subnets, Internet gateway, and Route Tables.
- Create NAT Gateway, NAT instances, VPC Peering, Endpoints.
- Different between NACL and Security groups
Learning Objective: EC2 provides a scalable computing capacity for your business. AWS has a wide range of instance family (type) include Memory-optimized, CPU optimized, Networking, etc. You can create instances using Amazon Machine Images, which is preconfigured by Amazon. AWS lets you create your own AMI and you can choose from any AMI available in Amazon Marketplace as well. Instances are available in many options,
- Spot Instance
- Scheduled instance
As a solution Architect, you will be able to give a solution for your client to choose the perfect compute service for their business needs.
- Create and launch different types of operating systems like Linux, Windows and connect them.
- Create AMIs and Snapshots and launch instances using them.
- Create additional Volume and attach it with your instance.
There are many storage options available in AWS as per your needs from short term to long term. In Amazon S3 you can store an unlimited amount of data. S3, EBS, EFS, FSx, Glacier, and DeepGlacier are some major storage options available in AWS. In this session, you will be learning storage classes available in S3 and its features, cost, etc. You will get a brief knowledge of storage classes so that you can suggest your client more cost-effective. Storage classes are,
- Standard Infrequent Access
- Standard Intelligent Tier
- S3 Glacier
- S3 Glacier Deep
- Create and attach EFS with instances
- Create S3 and apply lifecycle policy and replicate the bucket into another bucket.
- Create static Webhosting
Load balancing and Autoscaling
Load balancing and Autoscaling are the significant features available in a cloud environment. A load balancer is to split the traffic between servers and trigger the auto-scaling when needed. The load balancer keeps checking the server’s health in a proper time interval and takes the action according to it. There are three types of load balancers available,
- Classic Load balancer
- Application Load balancer
- Network Load balancer
End of this session you will understand the load balancer concept. You will have an idea to use a suited load balancer for your application.
- Create a Load balancer and attach targeted instances into it.
- Create an auto-scaling group and increase the instances when CPU utilization is high, and decrease the instances when CPU utilization is low.
Route 53 is a DNS service available in AWS. You can register your domain here. Create a recordset to host your website or application. Understand the routing policies available in AWS and apply which is suitable for your environment. Routing policies are
- Register your Domain name
- Create recordset and apply a routing policy
- Configure Health check for your Load balancer or instance.
Cloud front is also called Content Delivery Network. Cloud front creates a distribution (cache) for your website or Application at your nearest edge location. So the latency would be less for the next time user. You can block a particular country people to view your website. Analyze your website views from which OS, Browser, and users.in this session you will be engaged into the following topics,
- Origins and Origin groups
- Create distribution for your website. Block a few country users viewing your website. Invalidate the previous cache and create a new one.
Learning Objective: IAM is to control your AWS resources most securely by limiting AWS users and other Services. You will be learning policies and the role and their major impact on the resources. Configure password policies and activate MFA. In this session, you will have knowledge on,
- Create users and add a user to the group. Attach the customized policy to that group.
- Perform cross-account access using STS
Relational Database Service
RDS is a SQL based fully managed Database service. Users don’t need to worry about storage scaling, patching, backups, and maintenance. Replication costs you less and implementation is simple. RDS supports the following database engine,
- Create a database with replication on another Availability zone. Configure auto-scaling, daily backup, and auto-upgrade.
- Connect your database through database client and insert tables and contents into it. Apply some quires to retrieve data.
DynamoDB is a NoSQL database service available in AWS. It is a replacement for MongoDB. It can handle 20 million requests per second and also can handle over 10 trillion requests per day. In-memory caching, Backup and restore are the significant features of DynamoDB. They are mainly used for gaming applications and IoT Applications. You will be learning the following topics,
- Scaling through performance
- Server less environment
- Create and insert contents into the DynamoDB table. Configure and manage multi-region replication.
Monitoring (Cloud Trail & Cloud Watch)
Cloud trail keeps the logs for every activity happening into your AWS account. It does have the last 90 days activity by default. In this session, you will be learning the different types of events available in the cloud trail and its example.
- Management event
- Data event
- Insight event
Cloud Watch is monitoring to fetch the logs and perform some action accordingly. There are two types of monitoring optionss available. Basic and detailed monitoring. You will learn to create logs and metrics and events. It triggers some action when event occurs. Topics involved in cloud watch are,
- Create a cloud watch event to start a new instance when CPU utilization is high.
- Set alarm for the events and send notifivation
Learning Objective : There are many application services available in AWS. SNS is the most commonly used application service. Simple Notification Services is to generate email notification and send it to the subscribers. Another application service we use is SQS. It is a replacement for the Microsoft queuing service. Application services covered in this session are as follows,
- Simple E-mail Service
- Simple Queue Services
- Simple Notification Service
- Create and send notification to the users
- Create and send messages using standard and FIFO messaging queue
Design and Architecture
As a solution Architect, you will be able to give a solution for your client to create, implement and improve your cloud infrastructure by using the five pillars of well architect tools.
- Operational excellence
- Cost optimization
- Performance efficiency
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for AWS Training Kolkata
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the AWS Training in Kolkata Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 23-05-2022 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 19-05-2022 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 21-05-2022 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of AWS Training in Kolkata
AWS Training is equipped as a comprehensive package of knowledge and placement and is effectively supported by well experienced IT expert trainers who have hands-on experience in training and development. This UI path training is supported by highly qualified professionals who work for top IT organizations with 10+ years of experience. They are well versed in UI path and possess hands-on experience in handling various students.
- Our trainers possess 10+ years of working experience and are currently serving top IT organizations.
- Our trainers provide you the best-in-class training and expand your skills and knowledge.
- Our trainers will provide you real-time practical training to help you understand all the necessary AWS concepts.
- They will provide you step by step training and clear your doubts from time to time.
- They will help you to crash AWS certification and also provide job support, interview support and placement assistance to help you get placed in the best IT company.
AWS Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of AWS Training in Kolkata
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.