Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) Training in Rajaji Nagar Bangalore
If you are looking for AWS Training in Rajaji Nagar Bangalore, that meets yours expectations and works beyond even that, then Besant Technologies is one stop shop for all your AWS Training in Rajaji Nagar Bangalore needs like Online Training, Corporate training and Classroom AWS Training in Rajaji Nagar Bangalore. Our AWS Unique Syllabus designed by AWS Expert . Where you can see yourself transforming from just a novice learner to an experienced individual as well as a value creator.
Get Best Aws Training in Rajaji Nagar with free Course Materials, Backup Classes, 60hrs Hands-on Training, Real time Faculty, Live Project and 24/7 lab facility.
Best AWS Training in Rajaji Nagar Bangalore
There are a bunch of institutes outside there for Aws Training in Rajaji Nagar area, but choosing the best is a difficult decision to make. We can help you out for making this decision much easier. We are the best institute for AWS Training in Rajaji Nagar Bangalore having a team of Experienced Trainers. Our course contents are constantly upgraded and aligned with the changing industry needs, so as to equip our students with latest evolving tools and technologies, which in turn increases their job readiness matching the industry requirements. Continuous post-training placement assistance is provided to students to help getting them onboard to their first job.
Get enrolled for the most demanding skill in the world. AWS training will make your career a new height. We at Besant technologies provide you an excellent platform to learn and explore the subject from industry experts. We help students to dream high and achieve it.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Take Part
Syllabus of AWS Training in Rajaji Nagar Bangalore
Installation and Initialization:
- Installation, Package Selection
- Anatomy of a Kickstart File, Command line
- Introduction to Bash Shell
- System Initialization, Starting the Boot Process: GRUB.
Boot and Package Management:
- Configuring services to run at boot,
- Securing single-user mode (su login),
- Shutting down and rebooting the system,
- RPM Package Manager, Installing and Removing Software, Updating a Kernel RPM,
- Yum Command set, Install packages by using yum.
- Apt-get command set, Apt-cache package management
- Understanding different types of groups and creation of groups
- Creation of users in different groups
- Understanding Passwd, Shadow Files
- Understanding password aging
- Creation of quotas for users, groups and file systems
- Understanding users security files
- The different commands for Monitoring the users
- Automation of jobs – Cron , at
- Understanding the different types of run-levels
- Understanding different types of shutdown commands
- Understanding run control scripts
- Understanding the different types
Overview of the Service Protocols:
AWS Sysops Administrator Certification
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Types of Cloud Computing
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Software as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Horizontal vs vertical scaling
- Cloud Computing Issues
- Costing Model
What is virtualization?
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Types of virtualization
- Virtualization terminologies
- Introduction to AWS Elastic computing
- Introduction to the AWS products
- Regions and Availability Zones
- Signing up for AWS
- AWS Free usage tier
- Introduction AWS management console
- Understanding AMI
- Launching your first AWS instance
- On-demand Instance pricing
- Reserved Instance pricing
- Spot instance pricing
- Setting up security
- Security groups
- Choosing & Creating a new AMI
- Public and Private IP’s
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
- Key Pairs
- Elastic IP’s
- Introduction to Scaling
- ELB (Elastic Load Balancer)
- Components and types of load balancing
EBS (Elastic Block Storage)
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes
- Mounting and unmounting EBS volume
- Creating and deleting snapshots
- Creating volumes from snapshots S3 (Simple Storage Service)
Storage in Cloud
- S3 durability and redundancy
- S3 Buckets
- S3 Uploading Downloading
- S3 Permissions
- S3 Object Versioning
- S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Glacier storage
- Use of cloud front
- Creating a cloud front distribution
- Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
- Implementing restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
- Creating zones
- Hosting a website
- Understanding routing policies
- Weighted simple and failover policies
Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Creating Users and Groups
- Applying policies
- Password Policy
AWS Security Management
- Security Practices for Cloud Deployment
- AWS Responsibilities and Securities
- Cloud Trail
- Trust advisor
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- VPC Advantages
- Default and Non-default VPC
- Components of VPC
- Direct Connect
- Describe, create, and manage Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon VPC, Private Subnet and Public Subnet
- AWS Networking, Security Groups and Network ACLs
- Configuration and management of VPN connectivity
- Subnet and Subnet Mask
Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Introduction to RDS
- Different database services of AWS: Amazon RDS, Dynamo DB, Redshift etc.
- Configuring the database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
- Creating a dynamo dB
- Configuring alarms
- Adding data manually
- Cloud watch dashboard
- Configuring Monitoring services
- Setting thresholds
- Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Auto scaling
- Cloud Trail
- What is SNS
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribed to the subscription
- Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk
- Troubleshooting EC2 instance
- Troubleshooting using Cloud watch
- Troubleshooting using ELB
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud trail
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud front
AWS Architecture and Design
Backup and Disaster Recovery
- How to manage Disaster Recovery and Backups
- Best Practice for DR and Backups
- AWS High availability Design
Troubleshooting and Price Calculator
- AWS Best Practices (Cost +Security)
- AWS Calculator & Consolidated Billing
- An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
- The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
- Source code management tools – CVS, Git
- Build tools – Apache ant, Maven
- Test automation tools – JUnit
- Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins, Team city
- Configuration management tools – Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Monitoring tools – Nagios
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for AWS Training in Rajaji Nagar Bangalore
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the AWS Training Classes in Bangalore Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 30-10-2021Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per SessionGet Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of AWS Training in Rajaji Nagar Bangalore
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Amazon Web Services Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of AWS Training in Rajaji Nagar Bangalore
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.