Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) Training in Pune
Looking for AWS Training in Pune with Certification? At Besant Technologies, we offer comprehensive & practical AWS Course in Pune. For details call us or walk into our AWS Training Center in Pune. Our Amazon Web Services training in Pune are very friendly manner with 10+ years Experienced knowledgeable trainers and a comprehensive course, you reap great benefits from this training.
Best AWS Training in Pune
Get enrolled for the most demanding skill in the world. AWS Training in Pune will make your career a new height. We at Besant technologies provide you an excellent platform to learn and explore the subject from industry experts. We help students to dream high and achieve it.
Batch Schedule for AWS Training in Pune
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the AWS Training in Pune Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
What is AWS?
Amazon.com’s subsidiary, Amazon Web Services is a platform that offers cloud computing services on demand. So, on a subscription basis that is paid, you can avail of its services irrespective of who you are- an individual, a private or a government funded company or some pure government organisation. The most important characteristic of this service is that it is secure. So, you can use it without doubts and apprehensions. Apart from data storage and compute power, you also get a wide array of utilities and IT solutions.
Although this venture was launched in the year 2006, it didn’t take long to shoot to popularity. Today, it is one of the biggest cloud computing platforms in the world.
AWS can cause a considerable dip in the management overhead of companies. Besides, it allows for its implementation at great cost-effectiveness. The popularity of AWS is so high that a lot of companies have begun to do away with on-prem data centers and embrace AWS hosted implementations without any guilt. Some of the most popular and in-demand services offered by AWS include security, directory services, identity and access management, deployment, application services, analytics, networking, storage and computer services. They are a great pay-as-you-go alternatives to their legacy counterparts. If you are thinking of transferring your entire data center to a cloud-based system, then AWS can certainly be your choice. This facility definitely boots the productivity of businesses. If you want to be of help to such companies, then learning AWS is highly advisable. For the best course, hire Besant Technologies.
Why Should I take AWS Training?
Looking for the Best AWS Training in Pune? Well, let your search stop at Besant Technologies. Besant Technologies, with its impeccable training, helps you understand the importance of AWS Certification Training Pune. Although there are many IT courses, AWS definitely has a frenzied fan following. The popularity of cloud-based systems is on the rise, after all! By investing in the best AWS Training in Pune, you will definitely endear yourself to large companies on a lookout for AWS experts. So, what makes you wait? Enroll yourself right away. Here are some of the most important reasons why you should get yourself trained in an AWS course are
- A lot of people feel apprehensive about the security of cloud computing services, but AWS addresses this problem well. AWS offers high-level security to small, medium and large-scale companies so that no one has to face any kind of problem. With such great security support, AWS has definitely been able to endear itself to businesses. To be of value to such companies, taking Real-time Training in AWS seems reasonable.
- AWS is highly versatile because of which it can address the needs and demands of various types of companies.
- Career avenues in this field are diverse. And no matter how old you are, you can capitalize on your AWS knowledge.
- If you are looking for a job because you want a source of livelihood, then getting reined into some company as an AWS expert would be the best bet. AWS jobs are high-paying, after all.
- Top companies around the world are adopting this technology. So, options at your disposal will be large in number.
- This technology is growing. And it is going to open up more lucrative avenues for AWS experts in the near and far future.
What do you need to get trained as an AWS expert? A strong will, a lot of determination and a team of good faculty members to guide you, which you get at Besant Technologies. Don’t worry, irrespective of how strong your grip on IT is, you can always be a part of this course.
Why go for AWS Training in Pune at Besant Technologies?
AWS training Pune at Besant Technologies can help you build an enviable career. We have incessantly been putting in efforts to pinpoint the possibilities of AWS in the IT world. And that is probably the reason why we have been able to earn a good name for ourselves in the market. We are an experienced institute with a lot of desire to see our students scale great heights in the field of IT. And we leave no stone unturned to make sure our students get trained in a way that they can bring name and fame not just to themselves and their families but also us.
We boast of some of the most experienced and knowledgeable trainers in Pune, having a great proficiency in theories and immense empirical knowledge. And guess what, they train students by applying a student-centric approach to teaching. As a result, they have always been successful in ensuring satisfactory learning outcomes in trainees.
Our courses are another reason why people render us the best AWS training institute in Pune. They are suited to all kinds of learners and have been designed keeping in mind the needs, standards, and expectations of the industry from AWS-trained people. We leave no stone unturned to keep you at the forefront of technology and see to it that every tiny bit of information you receive from us is correct and relevant to the present-day world.
Job opportunities for AWS Experts
Cloud is the order of the day. More companies in the world than you can imagine are taking to cloud-based services for their day-to-day business handling. If you are convinced by now that the power of AWS is immense, and you think you will be able to better your career by learning the nitty-gritty involved in AWS, then opting for an AWS course at Besant Technologies is what we recommend. This institute offers Classroom Training, Online Training, and Corporate training to everyone interested, besides dispensing amazing placement assistance.
After the successful completion of the AWS certification course, you are all ready to secure a good job position in any good company that undertakes AWS aided work. By equipping yourself with good AWS training, you will stand out as an IT professional. And guess what, you will be high in demand. Whether you wish to be a cloud engineer or a cloud architect or something else depends on you, but you sure scale dizzy heights in this field.
Available AWS Certification
A course completion certificate is awarded to you when you complete the AWS course at Besant Technologies successfully. We are an authorized Pearson vue and Psi. If you are thinking of some global certification, then approach us and take the test at any of our centres. For more Details on AWS Certification like Cost, Dumps and interview questions please contact our Pune HR Team.
Amazon Web Services Training in Pune
The field of AWS or Amazon Web Services is growing at an impressive rate. If you want to benefit from this growth, then take AWS Training in Pune. The learning outcomes you receive in this field with your enrolment in such a course are also impressive. Talking about AWS Training Institutes in Pune, there is simply no shortage. But if you want guaranteed success, then you will have to trust Besant Technologies.
Best Amazon Web Services Training in PuneBesant Technologies’s faculty members emphasize on both the practical and theoretical sides of the course. And this helps you have a greater understanding of the subject. Yes, the theory is important, but without the right practical approach or Hands-On Training, you can’t expect cent percent success. The practical lessons prepare you so well that you feel extremely confident while handling AWS related projects once you are in the industry, working. We acquaint you with all latest IT trends because of which you never feel left out. We focus on your all-round development as an IT professional, which helps you clinch any job you like after the competition of the course.
Best AWS Training Institute in Pune
No doubt, you can choose any AWS Course in Pune and fare well with your own efforts, but without the right guidance, you will feel directionless. Besant Technologies offers you that much-needed guidance. It prepares you as per the demands of the market. So, we say, Besant Technologies is an AWS Training Center that smart people opt for without apprehensions. When you choose the right coaching institute, half of your work gets done. Together with persistent efforts and dedicated hard work, you can definitely make your career shine.
Syllabus of AWS Course in Pune
Installation and Initialization:
- Installation, Package Selection
- Anatomy of a Kickstart File, Command line
- Introduction to Bash Shell
- System Initialization, Starting the Boot Process: GRUB
Boot and Package Management:
- Configuring services to run at boot
- Securing single-user mode (SU login)
- Shutting down and rebooting the system
- RPM Package Manager, Installing and Removing Software, Updating a Kernel RPM
- Yum Command set, Install packages by using yum
- Apt-get command set, Apt-cache package management
- Understanding different types of groups and creation of groups
- Creation of users in different groups
- Understanding Passwd, Shadow Files
- Understanding password aging
- Creation of quotas for users, groups and file systems
- Understanding users security files
- The different commands for Monitoring the users
- Automation of jobs – Cron, at
- Understanding the different types of run-levels
- Understanding different types of shutdown commands
- Understanding run control scripts
- Understanding the different types
Overview of the Service Protocols:
AWS Sysops Administrator Certification
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Types of Cloud Computing
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Software as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Horizontal vs vertical scaling
- Cloud Computing Issues
- Costing Model
What is virtualization?
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Types of virtualization
- Virtualization terminologies
- Introduction to AWS Elastic computing
- Introduction to the AWS products
- Regions and Availability Zones
- Signing up for AWS
- AWS Free usage tier
- Introduction AWS management console
- Understanding AMI
- Launching your first AWS instance
- On-demand Instance pricing
- Reserved Instance pricing
- Spot instance pricing
- Setting up security
- Security groups
- Choosing & Creating a new AMI
- Public and Private IP’s
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
- Key Pairs
- Elastic IP’s
- Introduction to Scaling
- ELB(Elastic Load Balancer)
- Components and types of load balancing
- Get Started with Auto Scaling Using the Console
- Maintain a Fixed Number of Running EC2 Instances
- Dynamic Scaling
- The lifecycle of autoscaling
- Policies of autoscaling
EBS (Elastic Block Storage)
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes
- Mounting and unmounting EBS volume
- Creating and deleting snapshots
- Creating volumes from snapshots S3(Simple Storage Service)
Storage in Cloud
- S3 durability and redundancy
- S3 Buckets
- S3 Uploading Downloading
- S3 Permissions
- S3 Object Versioning
- S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Glacier storage
- Use of cloud front
- Creating a cloud front distribution
- Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
- Implementing restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
- Creating Zones
- Hosting a website
- Understanding routing policies
- Weighted simple and failover policies
Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Creating Users and Groups
- Applying policies
- Password Policy
AWS Security Management
- Security Practices for Cloud Deployment
- AWS Responsibilities and Securities
- Cloud Trail
- Trust advisor
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- VPC Advantages
- Default and Non-default VPC
- Components of VPC
- Direct Connect
- Describe, create, and manage Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon VPC, Private Subnet, and Public Subnet
- AWS Networking, Security Groups, and Network ACLs
- Configuration and management of VPN connectivity
- Subnet and Subnet Mask
Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Introduction to RDS
- Different database services of AWS: Amazon RDS, Dynamo DB, Redshift etc.
- Configuring the database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
- Creating a dynamo dB
- Configuring alarms
- Adding data manually
- Cloud watch dashboard
- Configuring Monitoring services
- Setting thresholds
- Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Autoscaling
- Cloud Trail
- What is SNS
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribed to the subscription
- Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk
- Troubleshooting EC2 instance
- Troubleshooting using Cloud watch
- Troubleshooting using ELB
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud trail
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud front
AWS Architecture and Design
Backup and Disaster Recovery
- How to manage Disaster Recovery and Backups
- Best Practice for DR and Backups
- AWS High Availability Design
Troubleshooting and Price Calculator
- AWS Best Practices (Cost +Security)
- AWS Calculator & Consolidated Billing
- An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
- The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
- Source code management tools – CVS, Git
- Build tools – Apache Ant, Maven
- Test automation tools – JUnit
- Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins, Team city
- Configuration management tools – Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Monitoring tools – Nagios
AWS Related Courses
Students who were enrolled for this course most likely joins in any of these courses additionally to enhance their profile in IT industry.
AWS Training in Pune Reviews
- Life simply took a U-turn after I decided on to take up a course at Besant Technologies in AWS. The reason why I decided to take AWS training is because I acknowledge its importance in the business world. After I got the certification, I immediately got a job. I am happy with my career and think I owe a lot to Besant Technologies.
- After I did my graduation, I was absolutely clueless about what to do. Then my father, who is an IT professional, suggested that I did a course in AWS. I chose Besant Technologies for this course because I had heard about its quality training techniques. Thanks to Dad and to myself of course that we together took such a great decision. Today, I am a part of a big MNC and feel proud of myself.
- I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
- When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
- At Besant Technologies, you get individualized attention. So, you don’t feel like you are a part of the crowd. The faculty members respond to your queries with patience, no matter how silly they might sound to them. And they always encouraged me to learn at my own pace. Rushing through the course would have only made me a bad learner. Since the trainers are so efficient, they made me complete the course in time, despite the fact that I was a slow learner.