AWS Certification Training Course in Hyderabad Overview
This AWS Certification Course will teach you how to use AWS Services Such as EC2, S3, EBS, EFS, Elastic Load balancer with 10+ Project Implementations. Learn how to optimize your applications at low cost and deploy through DevOps Tools. You will gain Amazon Linux and Cloud Computing Knowledge from this AWS Course to become Best AWS Solution Provider with Certifications.
From this AWS training Course you will be enabled to work on Real time Migration Projects to gain confidence with technical assistance. Learn how to maintain applications with Zero down time by using AWS Elastic Beanstalk by Swapping the CNAMEs for your environment.
The Complete AWS Course which covers the Basic of Docker and Kubernetes for deploying container applications with lab Sessions and Practical assignments. Register for AWS training and Certification Course in Hyderabad with Placements delivered by 10+ Years trainers.
This AWS Certification Course is available in Online Live Instructor Led Classes with Quality Video and audio Content. Choose you’re training Options from Self-Paced Video and 1:1 Course with Personal trainers. We also offer Corporate AWS training for Potential employers with a good discount.
This Recommended AWS Training in Hyderabad will Suitable for DevOps Engineers , IT infrastructure operations, Cloud Engineers, Linux Admin, Networking & Cloud Professionals, Software Programmers and Individuals who wish to Learn AWS for hosting a high availability and Scalable web Applications in Cloud without any Prior Coding Knowledge. There are no Prerequisites for taking this AWS Certification Course and Exams.
However, the AWS Solution Architect Course will Covers the Basic Hardware & Networking, AWS Linux fundamentals and DevOps Concepts to Become a Complete Cloud & DevOps Professional.
Get enrolled for the most demanding skill in the world. AWS Training in Hyderabad will make your career a new height. We at Besant Technologies provide you with an excellent platform to learn and explore the subject from industry experts. We help students to dream high and achieve it. Amazon Web Services Certificates are always in demand in this evolving IT industry. You want to make sure that you are well qualified and knowledgeable enough to clear all these exams comfortably. Besant Technologies understand this need and have come up with one of the best AWS courses in Hyderabad. The AWS course in Hyderabad is designed to suit candidates from all backgrounds and it certainly has helped a good number of IT professionals to gain this renowned certificate
Hence, anyone looking for AWS Training in Hyderabad with certification can call us right away or meet us at our office. The AWS Course in Hyderabad that we provide is one of the most relevant and comprehensive. We have AWS Certified Experts who boast of more than a decade of experience and will make your learning enjoyable and fruitful.
AWS Course in Hyderabad
Do not worry about the course curriculum as the AWS training in Hyderabad is on par with the official updated version of Amazon certification course. Given below are the three job role-based AWS certification and AWS course in Hyderabad available at Besant Technologies.
You will have an overall understanding of AWS Cloud Platform and all the AWS core security and services and pricing. Just going through this part of the AWS training in Hyderabad course you are sure to gain a good overview of Amazon Web Services.
AWS Architect certificate has always been an in-demand certificate in this evolving IT industry. You don’t even have to have any pre-requisites. Route53, S3 and Cloud Front during this part of the AWS courses in Hyderabad.
AWS developer course will allow you to make use of AWS services such as AWS CLI and APIs and write applications.
What do you learn from this Course?
With an AWS Training in Hyderabad at Besant Technologies, you will learn myriad things that will help you grow into a fine software expert. Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service), Databases such as AWS DynamoDB or RDB and Amazon AWS EC2 (Elastic Cloud Computer) are a few of the numerous things you get to learn from our experts. With hands-on training in crucial AWS areas like these, you will definitely do better than many others in this field.
Amazon Web services Training in Hyderabad
The AWS Training Institute in Hyderabad is well known among seasoned IT professionals to provide the best training in this particular field. Our trainers themselves are industry hardened professionals who share a vast amount of experience working in various job roles. This broadens the range of knowledge available to the candidates and it is something that has always set the AWS Training in Hyderabad apart from other training institutes.
The experts take an active interest in the field of cloud computing and are well versed with all the latest advancements and new technologies included. This proves crucial to the training as the AWS certification keeps on updating its database hence its a win-win situation for all.
The AWS courses in Hyderabad include tests at regular intervals to keep in check the progress of the participating candidates. This will help them to have increased confidence during the actual certification examination.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Syllabus of AWS Course in Hyderabad
AWS Solution Architect Certification Training Syllabus
Module 1: Basics of Computer and Networking
- Introduce Computers and Components
- Introduce Networking Models and Concepts
- IPv4, LAN, WAN, Subnets, Switches, and Routers
Module 2: Fundamentals of Linux
- Introduction to Operating System
- Distributions of Linux OS
- Linux Vs. Windows
- Shell Environments
- Linux Booting and Process
- The directory structure of Linux
- Files, Files types and permissions
- Basic Linux commands and Administration
- User Management
- Storage – Disks and partitions
- Package management
- Authentication – passwords, SSH Keys
- Understanding of Linux troubleshooting protocols
- Services: Apache, Mysql, NFS, and FTP
- Basic Monitoring Tools and Log.
Module 3: Basics of virtualization
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Virtualization terminologies
- What is Hypervisor
- Different approaches to Virtualization
- Virtual Machine Concepts
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Different types of Virtualization
- Datacenter Virtualization, Network Virtualization, Desktop Virtualization
Module 4: Cloud Computing
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Types of Cloud Computing
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Differences between Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud Platforms
- Delivery or Service models of Cloud Computing
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Software as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Horizontal Vs vertical scaling
- Costing Model
Module 5: Introduction to Amazon Web Services
- History and Evolution of AWS
- Overview of AWS data centers across the globe
- Regions and Availability Zones
- Overview of AWS products and Services
- AWS account plans and split-ups
- AWS Free tier limits and Quotas
- Accessing AWS Management Console, Command Line Interfaces
- Setup or Signup AWS free tier account
- Exploring products & services of AWS in the Management Console
Module 6: Compute Services
- Introduction and Features of EC2
- Amazon Machine Images
- Working with AMI – Public Images and Private Images
- CPU and Processors of AWS Cloud Platform
- Machine type classification in EC2 and use cases of each machine type
- EC2 Instance storage, network
- The configuration of EC2 Instances – Placement Groups, Capacity reservation, Tenancy, Shutdown behavior, Metadata
- Security groups
- Private IP, Public IP, Elastic IP
- Elastic Network Interfaces
- Key pairs
- Resource Tags
- Creation of a Linux EC2 Instance and accessing it
- Creation of a Windows EC2 Instance and accessing it
- Build a Private/Custom AMI
- Launch an EC2 Instance from the Private/Custom AMI
Module 7: Pricing Models & Billing
- Introduction to Pricing Models of EC2 Instances
- On-demand Instances Model
- Reserved Instances Model
- Spot Instances Model
- On-demand Vs. Reserved Vs. Spot Instances
- Dedicated Hosts & Dedicated Hardware’s
- AWS Marketplace
- Overview of AWS Pricing Calculator
- Billing accounts
- Quotas and limits
Module 8: Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Introduction to Elastic Block Store
- EBS Volume Types
- Differentiation of EBS Volume Types – IOPS, Throughput, Performance Factors
- Use cases of EBS Volumes
- Snapshots – Root Volumes and Data Volumes
- Creating Volumes and AMI’s from Snapshots
- Life Cycle Manager
- RAID 0,1
- Create and attach volumes to a Windows/Linux Instances
- Create partitions from the attached volume in the Windows/Linux Instances
- Create Snapshots from the attached volume(Windows/Linux)
- Restore and Test the snapshots(Windows/Linux)
- Create AMI from the Snapshots
Module 9: EFS
- What is EFS
- Use cases of EFS
- Creation of EFS
- Launching 2 EC2 Linux servers and mounting EFS volume in it
Module 10: Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Introduction to Simple Storage Service (S3)
- The architecture of Simple Storage Service (S3)
- S3 buckets and Objects
- Features of S3 Buckets
- Versioning, Logging, Access control
- S3 bucket permissions
- Static Website Hosting
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Backup and Archiving using Glacier Storage
- Life cycle management of Objects
- Create S3 buckets, upload objects, download objects with restricted permissions
- Test and Try Object versioning by uploading objects with different versions
- Deploy and host a static website in S3
- Set object lifecycle policy to move the objects to Glacier Archive
Module 11: Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Introduction to Software-defined networking
- Internet Protocols
- IP Addressing Classes, Schema, IP Ranges
- Overview of AWS VPC
- Default Vs. Custom VPC
- Components of VPC – Subnets, Route Tables, Gateways, Routes
- Security Groups, Network ACL’s
- Public and Private Subnets
- Network Address Translation
- DHCP options sets and DNS
- Introduction to VPC Peering
- Create a Custom VPC with private and public subnet
- Deploy an EC2 Instance in the public subnet and try to access it from the internet
- Deploy an EC2 Instance in the private subnet and try to access it from the internet
Module 12: Virtual Private Network (VPN) & Direct Connect
- Introduction to Virtual Private Network
- Overview of Direct Connect and Its Advantages
- Setup and Architecture of Direct Connect
Module 13: Elastic Load Balancer
- Overview of Elastic Load Balancer
- The necessity of Elastic Load Balancer
- Internet Facing Load balancer, Internal Facing Load balancer, Cross-Zonal Load Balancer
- Application Load balancer (https/http)
- Network Load Balancer (TCP/UDP)
- Choosing the right Load Balancer
- Components of a Load Balancer
- Listener and Target group configurations
- Health checks
- DNS setup for ELB
- Create two EC2 instances with web servers installed in it.
- Configure the web servers with unique html page in each web servers
- Create an application load balancer with listeners and Target groups.
- Attach EC2 instances in the Target group and test the application load balancer
Module 14: Auto Scaling
- Getting started with Auto Scaling
- Entities of Auto Scaling
- Auto Scaling groups
- Launch Configurations
- Launch Templates
- Auto Scaling policies
- Manual Vs. Dynamic Autoscaling
- Create Auto scaling Launch Configurations
- Create the Autoscaling groups using the launch configurations
- Test Auto-scaling groups against the Autoscaling policies defined
Module 15: Route53
- What is Amazon Route 53?
- Features of Route53
- Explain with demo Domain Name registration process
- Types or classification of Domains
- Domain registration, Domain Hosting and Domain transfer
- Public and Private hosted zones
- Traffic Routing and policies
- Health check of Resources
- Deploy a static website in AWS
- Configure the DNS name of the website using Amazon Route 53
Module 16: Relational Database Services (RDS)
- Introduction to databases
- Overview of structured and unstructured data
- Introduction to database services of AWS
- Introduction to Amazon RDS
- Concepts of Amazon RDS services
- Different types of database engines supported in AWS
- Database machine types, Storage, security groups
- Database replica’s
- Database Encryption
- Snapshot backups – automatic and manual snapshots
- Manage RDS Database access using IAM
- Database maintenance and upgrades
- Install database client in the local machine
- Create an RDS instance with the required database engine
- Connect RDS using the database client
Module 17: Identity and Access Management
- Introduction to IAM
- Users and Groups
- Permissions and Policies
- IAM Roles, Role-based access
- User access – Programmatic access, Management console access
- Access keys and Secret keys
- AWS Organizations
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Create groups and users
- Assign permissions and policies to the groups or users
- Log in as a user using IAM link and test the user’s permissions
- Enable MFA and testing it
Module 18: Cloud Front
- Introduction to Cloud Front distributions
- Cloud Front Edge locations
- Working with Cloud Front Distributions
- Access control and Security
- Content Caching
- Create a cloud front distribution
- Test the cloud front distribution
Module 19: Simple Notification Services
- Introduction to Simple Notification Services
- Components of SNS
- Create a topic and register a subscriber to that topic
- Publish a message to the Topic and check the subscribers are receiving the same
Module 20: Simple Queue Services
- Introduction to Simple Queue Services
- Standard Queues and FIFO Queues
- Queue features and limits
- Queue encryption
- Message retention policies
- Create a Queue and subscribe to an SNS topic
- Publish a message to SNS topic
- Review or Purge the messages from the Queue
Module 21: AWS Cloud Watch Monitoring and Logging
- Introduction to Cloud watch
- Cloud watch Monitoring
- Metrics, data points, widgets
- Cloud watch alarms
- Cloud watch Events and Logs
- Creating Billing Alert
- Create a dashboard to monitor AWS resources and explore the metrics
- Add a resource metric to the dashboard and monitor it.
- Create Cloud watch Alarms and set a trigger to send SNS notifications via email
Module 22: Cloudtrail
- Introduction to Cloudtrail
- Use Cases
Module 23: Lambda
- What is AWS Lambda function?
- How to use the lambda function
- Use case of the lambda function
- Lambda function creation
- Lambda triggers and demo
- Lambda with API Gateway
Module 24: CloudFormation
- How to create an environment using CloudFormation
- What is cloud formation stake?
Module 24: Hands-on Lab
- demo using sample CloudFormation task with the creation of VPC subnets and launching EC2 instance using it
Module 25: Trusted advisor
- Use cases of Trusted Advisor
- Cost Optimization example
- Security example
- Fault tolerance example
Module 26: Migration Service: SNOWBALL
- Overview of Migration services
- Use case of SNOWBALL
Module 27: Storage Gateway
- File gateway
- Volume gateway
- Tape gateway
- Use cases
Module 28: CERTIFICATE MANAGER
- creating SSL certificate
- the use case of AWS Certificate manager
Module 29: Elastic Cache, DynamoDB and Redshift
- Overview of Elastic Cache
- Overview of DynamoDB
- Overview of Redshift
- Overview of Kinesis
Module 30: Well-Architected Framework: The 5 Pillars of the AWS
- Operational Excellence
- Performance Efficiency
- Cost Optimization
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for AWS Training in Hyderabad
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the AWS Training Classes in Hyderabad Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 20-03-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 23-03-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 18-03-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
If you want to give the Trending technology experience to your esteemed employees, we are here to help you!
Trainer Profile of AWS Training in Hyderabad
I work as a Cloud architect at one of the most renowned IT companies here in Hyderabad. I am an AWS certified and I look to renew the certification every three years so that I am up to date with the recent developments in the cloud infrastructure. I actively take part in teaching students at Besant Technologies as it is my belief to share the knowledge that I have gained.
Know About Your AWS Expert Trainer
- 15+ years of experience in several AWS certified job profiles in the IT industry.
- Trainers are urged to keep themselves updated with all the new updates in the AWS course in Hyderabad.
- The instructors are known to communicate all the AWS concepts without any trouble.
- Both corporate candidates and student candidates benefit from the AWS courses in Hyderabad.
- Several candidates have already passed the certification exams after passing our AWS course in Hyderabad.
Build your resume to the latest trend, and get a chance to know our Tie-Up CompaniesPlaced Student's list
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
This AWS Certification Course will guide you to become an AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate by clearing the 80 Minutes exam Conducted by Amazon. You can take up this exam through our PSI Authorized Training Center or Online with our Support. AWS Certification Exam Cost is $150 Paid to Amazon Corporation.
To unlock your AWS Course Completion Certificate on Besant technologies you must complete the Course and the Project works on Deploying and Maintaining tasks.
You Can Share this AWS Certifications in Social Media Networks and Shareable in Job Sites and LinkedIn Group to explore your Cover Skills on AWS.
The main purpose of taking an AWS Training Course in Hyderabad, for anyone, is to build a career with the knowledge earned. But to be able to show your mettle, you will have to prove your credibility. But how do you do that? You do that by clearing all certification tests and then receiving certificates of merit in return. Some of the most important certifications to consider in this field are AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Developer (associate) and AWS SysOps Admin.
After the AWS Training in Hyderabad, you will be able to attend almost all of the certification exam from Amazon. A list of the certificate programs is listed below for you to choose from. Choose the certification exam that will suit you the most.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Developer (Associate)
- AWS Certified Sysops Administrator (Associate)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate)
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer (Professional)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Professional)
- AWS Certified Big Data (Specialty)
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking (Specialty)
- AWS Certified Security (Specialty)
If you have Three or more people in your training we will be delighted to offer you a group discount.
Key Features of AWS Training in Hyderabad
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I love the way how the trainers love attending to our doubts. Even if you don’t understand a concept and ask about it twenty times, the teachers explain it to you with patience.
Excellent teachers and the classroom environment. I am totally in love with what I am learning here.
I wanted a good training center for AWS Training. Thank god, I ran into Besant Technologies! Its value for money.
I worked in the IT field, earning peanuts. With this course, I am definitely doing better professionally.
What is it that you want from a good IT training center? Good trainers, a comprehensive course, and great teaching- isn’t it? You have it all at Besant Technologies!
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
Please Contact our course advisor+91-9677 266 800. Or you can share your queries through firstname.lastname@example.org