AWS Training in Hyderabad
Amazon Web Services certificates are always in demand in this evolving IT industry. You want to make sure that you are well qualified and knowledgeable enough to clear all these exams comfortably. Besant Technologies understand this need and have come up with one of the best AWS courses in Hyderabad. The AWS course in Hyderabad is designed to suit candidates from all backgrounds and it certainly has helped a good number of IT professionals to gain these renowned certificates.
AWS Course in Hyderabad
Do not worry about the course curriculum as the AWS training in Hyderabad is on par with the official updated version of Amazon certification course. Given below are the three job role based AWS certification and AWS course in Hyderabad available at Besant Technologies.
- Cloud Practitioner
You will have an overall understanding of AWS Cloud Platform and all the AWS core security and services and pricing. Just going through this part of the AWS training in Hyderabad course you are sure to gain a good overview of Amazon Web Services.
AWS Architect certificate has always been an in-demand certificate in this evolving IT industry. You don’t even have to have any per-requisites. Route53, S3 and Cloud Front during this part of the AWS courses in Hyderabad.
AWS developer course will allow you to make use of AWS services such as AWS CLI and APIs and write applications.
Best AWS Training in Hyderabad
Get enrolled for the most demanding skill in the world. AWS Training in Hyderabad will make your career a new height. We at Besant Technologies provide you with an excellent platform to learn and explore the subject from industry experts. We help students to dream high and achieve it.
Batch Schedule for AWS Training in Hyderabad
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the AWS Training Classes in Hyderabad Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
Free Demo Sessions
If you want to make sure that you are getting the training worth your money, you can attend two free classes at the AWS training institute in Hyderabad. We believe in total transparency and uphold the trust of the student.
Amazon Web services Training in Hyderabad
The AWS Training Institute in Hyderabad is well known among seasoned IT professionals to provide the best training in this particular field. Our trainers themselves are industry hardened professionals who share a vast amount of experience working in various job roles. This broadens the range of knowledge available to the candidates and it is something that has always set the AWS Training in Hyderabad apart from other training institutes.
The experts take an active interest in the field of cloud computing and are well versed with all the latest advancements and new technologies included. This proves crucial to the training as the AWS certification keeps on updating its database hence its a win-win situation for all.
The AWS courses in Hyderabad includes tests at regular intervals to keep in check the progress of the participating candidates. This will help them to have increased confidence during the actual certification examination.
AWS Certification Training in Hyderabad
After the AWS Training in Hyderabad, you will be able to attend almost all of the certification exam from Amazon. A list of the certificate programs is listed below for you to choose from. Choose the certification exam that will suit you the most.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Developer (Associate)
- AWS Certified Sysops Administrator (Associate)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate)
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer (Professional)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Professional)
- AWS Certified Big Data (Specialty)
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking (Specialty)
- AWS Certified Security (Specialty)
Looking for an Amazing Career with AWS Certification?
Who doesn’t want to be Amazon certified? You will know the importance of these certifications if you are from an IT background. We at Besant Technologies AWS Training Institute in Hyderabad will help you get those certificates and land that dream job. Get More ideas about AWS Read AWS Tutorial.
Learn From Experts, Apply Skills on Project & Master With Certification
- Become an AWS certified cloud developer with AWS course in Hyderabad.
- Support for resume formation.
- Placement support after successful AWS course in Hyderabad completion.
- Clarify your doubts and queries with industry experts.
- Best in class teaching and training facilities along with spacious classrooms.
Besant Technologies Authorized Partners
BDreamz Global Solutions (Owner of Besant Technologies® Brand) is an accredited AWS Training Institute in Hyderabad, which is an authorized Microsoft Silver Learning Partner, Oracle Workforce Development Partner, Pearson Vue Exam Center, and PSI Exam Center.
Benefits of AWS Training in Hyderabad
- IT Engineering Final Year Students
- IT Graduates
- Web Framework Developers
- System Solutions Architects
- Application Architects
- Freelance Application Testers
Trainer Profile of AWS Training in Hyderabad
I work as a Cloud architect at one of the most renowned IT companies here in Hyderabad. I am an AWS certified and I look to renew the certification every three years so that I am up to date with the recent developments in the cloud infrastructure. I actively take part in teaching students at Besant Technologies as it is my belief to share the knowledge that I have gained.
Know About Your AWS Expert Trainer
- 15+ years of experience in several AWS certified job profiles in the IT industry.
- Trainers are urged to keep themselves updated with all the new updates in the AWS course in Hyderabad.
- The instructors are known to communicate all the AWS concepts without any trouble.
- Both corporate candidates and student candidates benefit from the AWS courses in Hyderabad.
- Several candidates have already passed the certification exams after passing our AWS course in Hyderabad.
Syllabus of AWS Course in Hyderabad
AWS Solution Architect Certification Training Syllabus
Module 1: Basics of Computer and Networking
- Introduce Computers and Components
- Introduce Networking Models and Concepts
- IPv4, LAN, WAN, Subnets, Switches, and Routers
Module 2: Fundamentals of Linux
- Introduction to Operating System
- Distributions of Linux OS
- Linux Vs. Windows
- Shell Environments
- Linux Booting and Process
- The directory structure of Linux
- Files, Files types and permissions
- Basic Linux commands and Administration
- User Management
- Storage – Disks and partitions
- Package management
- Authentication – passwords, SSH Keys
- Understanding of Linux troubleshooting protocols
- Services: Apache, Mysql, NFS, and FTP
- Basic Monitoring Tools and Log.
Module 3: Basics of virtualization
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Virtualization terminologies
- What is Hypervisor
- Different approaches to Virtualization
- Virtual Machine Concepts
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Different types of Virtualization
- Datacenter Virtualization, Network Virtualization, Desktop Virtualization
Module 4: Cloud Computing
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Types of Cloud Computing
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Differences between Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud Platforms
- Delivery or Service models of Cloud Computing
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Software as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Horizontal Vs vertical scaling
- Costing Model
Module 5: Introduction to Amazon Web Services
- History and Evolution of AWS
- Overview of AWS data centers across the globe
- Regions and Availability Zones
- Overview of AWS products and Services
- AWS account plans and split-ups
- AWS Free tier limits and Quotas
- Accessing AWS Management Console, Command Line Interfaces
- Setup or Signup AWS free tier account
- Exploring products & services of AWS in the Management Console
Module 6: Compute Services
- Introduction and Features of EC2
- Amazon Machine Images
- Working with AMI – Public Images and Private Images
- CPU and Processors of AWS Cloud Platform
- Machine type classification in EC2 and use cases of each machine type
- EC2 Instance storage, network
- The configuration of EC2 Instances – Placement Groups, Capacity reservation, Tenancy, Shutdown behavior, Metadata
- Security groups
- Private IP, Public IP, Elastic IP
- Elastic Network Interfaces
- Key pairs
- Resource Tags
- Creation of a Linux EC2 Instance and accessing it
- Creation of a Windows EC2 Instance and accessing it
- Build a Private/Custom AMI
- Launch an EC2 Instance from the Private/Custom AMI
Module 7: Pricing Models & Billing
- Introduction to Pricing Models of EC2 Instances
- On-demand Instances Model
- Reserved Instances Model
- Spot Instances Model
- On-demand Vs. Reserved Vs. Spot Instances
- Dedicated Hosts & Dedicated Hardware’s
- AWS Marketplace
- Overview of AWS Pricing Calculator
- Billing accounts
- Quotas and limits
Module 8: Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Introduction to Elastic Block Store
- EBS Volume Types
- Differentiation of EBS Volume Types – IOPS, Throughput, Performance Factors
- Use cases of EBS Volumes
- Snapshots – Root Volumes and Data Volumes
- Creating Volumes and AMI’s from Snapshots
- Life Cycle Manager
- RAID 0,1
- Create and attach volumes to a Windows/Linux Instances
- Create partitions from the attached volume in the Windows/Linux Instances
- Create Snapshots from the attached volume(Windows/Linux)
- Restore and Test the snapshots(Windows/Linux)
- Create AMI from the Snapshots
Module 9: EFS
- What is EFS
- Use cases of EFS
- Creation of EFS
- Launching 2 EC2 Linux servers and mounting EFS volume in it
Module 10: Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Introduction to Simple Storage Service (S3)
- The architecture of Simple Storage Service (S3)
- S3 buckets and Objects
- Features of S3 Buckets
- Versioning, Logging, Access control
- S3 bucket permissions
- Static Website Hosting
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Backup and Archiving using Glacier Storage
- Life cycle management of Objects
- Create S3 buckets, upload objects, download objects with restricted permissions
- Test and Try Object versioning by uploading objects with different versions
- Deploy and host a static website in S3
- Set object lifecycle policy to move the objects to Glacier Archive
Module 11: Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Introduction to Software-defined networking
- Internet Protocols
- IP Addressing Classes, Schema, IP Ranges
- Overview of AWS VPC
- Default Vs. Custom VPC
- Components of VPC – Subnets, Route Tables, Gateways, Routes
- Security Groups, Network ACL’s
- Public and Private Subnets
- Network Address Translation
- DHCP options sets and DNS
- Introduction to VPC Peering
- Create a Custom VPC with private and public subnet
- Deploy an EC2 Instance in the public subnet and try to access it from the internet
- Deploy an EC2 Instance in the private subnet and try to access it from the internet
Module 12: Virtual Private Network (VPN) & Direct Connect
- Introduction to Virtual Private Network
- Overview of Direct Connect and Its Advantages
- Setup and Architecture of Direct Connect
Module 13: Elastic Load Balancer
- Overview of Elastic Load Balancer
- The necessity of Elastic Load Balancer
- Internet Facing Load balancer, Internal Facing Load balancer, Cross-Zonal Load Balancer
- Application Load balancer (https/http)
- Network Load Balancer (TCP/UDP)
- Choosing the right Load Balancer
- Components of a Load Balancer
- Listener and Target group configurations
- Health checks
- DNS setup for ELB
- Create two EC2 instances with web servers installed in it.
- Configure the web servers with unique html page in each web servers
- Create an application load balancer with listeners and Target groups.
- Attach EC2 instances in the Target group and test the application load balancer
Module 14: Auto Scaling
- Getting started with Auto Scaling
- Entities of Auto Scaling
- Auto Scaling groups
- Launch Configurations
- Launch Templates
- Auto Scaling policies
- Manual Vs. Dynamic Autoscaling
- Create Auto scaling Launch Configurations
- Create the Autoscaling groups using the launch configurations
- Test Auto-scaling groups against the Autoscaling policies defined
Module 15: Route53
- What is Amazon Route 53?
- Features of Route53
- Explain with demo Domain Name registration process
- Types or classification of Domains
- Domain registration, Domain Hosting and Domain transfer
- Public and Private hosted zones
- Traffic Routing and policies
- Health check of Resources
- Deploy a static website in AWS
- Configure the DNS name of the website using Amazon Route 53
Module 16: Relational Database Services (RDS)
- Introduction to databases
- Overview of structured and unstructured data
- Introduction to database services of AWS
- Introduction to Amazon RDS
- Concepts of Amazon RDS services
- Different types of database engines supported in AWS
- Database machine types, Storage, security groups
- Database replica’s
- Database Encryption
- Snapshot backups – automatic and manual snapshots
- Manage RDS Database access using IAM
- Database maintenance and upgrades
- Install database client in the local machine
- Create an RDS instance with the required database engine
- Connect RDS using the database client
Module 17: Identity and Access Management
- Introduction to IAM
- Users and Groups
- Permissions and Policies
- IAM Roles, Role-based access
- User access – Programmatic access, Management console access
- Access keys and Secret keys
- AWS Organizations
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Create groups and users
- Assign permissions and policies to the groups or users
- Log in as a user using IAM link and test the user’s permissions
- Enable MFA and testing it
Module 18: Cloud Front
- Introduction to Cloud Front distributions
- Cloud Front Edge locations
- Working with Cloud Front Distributions
- Access control and Security
- Content Caching
- Create a cloud front distribution
- Test the cloud front distribution
Module 19: Simple Notification Services
- Introduction to Simple Notification Services
- Components of SNS
- Create a topic and register a subscriber to that topic
- Publish a message to the Topic and check the subscribers are receiving the same
Module 20: Simple Queue Services
- Introduction to Simple Queue Services
- Standard Queues and FIFO Queues
- Queue features and limits
- Queue encryption
- Message retention policies
- Create a Queue and subscribe to an SNS topic
- Publish a message to SNS topic
- Review or Purge the messages from the Queue
Module 21: AWS Cloud Watch Monitoring and Logging
- Introduction to Cloud watch
- Cloud watch Monitoring
- Metrics, data points, widgets
- Cloud watch alarms
- Cloud watch Events and Logs
- Creating Billing Alert
- Create a dashboard to monitor AWS resources and explore the metrics
- Add a resource metric to the dashboard and monitor it.
- Create Cloud watch Alarms and set a trigger to send SNS notifications via email
Module 22: Cloudtrail
- Introduction to Cloudtrail
- Use Cases
Module 23: Lambda
- What is AWS Lambda function?
- How to use the lambda function
- Use case of the lambda function
- Lambda function creation
- Lambda triggers and demo
- Lambda with API Gateway
Module 24: CloudFormation
- How to create an environment using CloudFormation
- What is cloud formation stake?
Module 24: Hands-on Lab
- demo using sample CloudFormation task with the creation of VPC subnets and launching EC2 instance using it
Module 25: Trusted advisor
- Use cases of Trusted Advisor
- Cost Optimization example
- Security example
- Fault tolerance example
Module 26: Migration Service: SNOWBALL
- Overview of Migration services
- Use case of SNOWBALL
Module 27: Storage Gateway
- File gateway
- Volume gateway
- Tape gateway
- Use cases
Module 28: CERTIFICATE MANAGER
- creating SSL certificate
- the use case of AWS Certificate manager
Module 29: Elastic Cache, DynamoDB and Redshift
- Overview of Elastic Cache
- Overview of DynamoDB
- Overview of Redshift
- Overview of Kinesis
Module 30: Well-Architected Framework: The 5 Pillars of the AWS
- Operational Excellence
- Performance Efficiency
- Cost Optimization
AWS Training in Other Cities
Apart from Hyderabad Location we also provide AWS Classroom Training in Others Cities in India. Please Check the below links for more Details.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you learn AWS from Besant Technologies, it guarantees that you will pass the Amazon certification exam. We are sure because we have the best team of instructors and trainers. These trainers are also known to offer job-oriented concepts so that the candidates so that they get comfortable jobs. Even if you happen to fail the exam on the first attempt we support you in all ways possible so that you pass in the second attempt. We are committed to enabling deserving IT candidates to make something out of their lives.
- The trainer has over 10 years of experience in various AWS certified job profiles.
- Well versed in AWS best practices and industrial practices.
- Most of the trainers are placed in top IT firms in and around Hyderabad.
- The Placement Assistants at Besant Technologies are trained to help you find proper jobs that suit your profile.
- Over 90% of candidates are placed in renowned IT firms all around the country.
- More than 2000 students enjoy the topmost positions in several MNCs.
Regular Batch (Weekdays – Morning, Day time, Evening)
- Available Seats: 8 (max)
Weekend Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Available Seats: 8 (max)
Fast Track Batch
- Available Seats: 5 (max)
The average salary that an AWS Professional makes in India is 16 lakhs. In Hyderabad, the maximum salary that an AWS professional makes is around 18 lakhs per annum and at an average, they would make anywhere between 15 lakhs and 17 lakhs per annum.
- AWS Architect
- AWS Associate Developer
- AWS Systems Framework Generator
- DevOps Engineer
- Frontline Consulting
- Synchrony International
- Amazon Development Centre
- Zen3 InfoSolutions
- Alliance Global Services
- UnitedHealth Group
- Cognizant Technology
- Sonata Software
- Collabera Technologies
- Hitachi Consulting
- Virtusa Consulting
- E I DuPont
- Tech Mahindra
- Infosys BPO
- CGI Group Inc.
- IBM India
- Dell International
- Prokarma Softech
Are some of the top most companies in Hyderabad recruiting AWS Professionals. You could land in one of these companies after you complete the AWS training in Hyderabad.
Yes, absolutely. The assistants at Besant Technologies make sure that you get good placement services after you complete our AWS training in Hyderabad.
- All-time assistance and guidance regarding course doubts and extra queries.
- AWS Trainers with vast experience and immense knowledge about best practices used in industries
- Real-time project support at AWS training in Hyderabad.
- Certification and examination support with AWS training in Hyderabad.
Cash payments, Card payments (Debit/Credit), UPI Payments, Bank Transfer are all the major payment methods accepted here at AWS training in Hyderabad. For more details, get in touch with us.
Recommended by Students as No.1 AWS Training Institute in Hyderabad
The AWS training in Hyderabad is recognized as one of the most sought after classes in Hyderabad. The AWS training course is well designed to include even the smallest detail. With the AWS training courses in Hyderabad, students are guaranteed placements.