Mobile Application Testing Training in Chennai
Learn how to do Mobile Application Testing from beginner level to advanced techniques which is taught by experienced working professionals. With our Mobile Testing Training in Chennai you’ll learn concepts in expert level with practical manner.
Mobile Application Testing is a process of testing application on a mobile device in different Operating systems, wide variety of Networks, Variety of Mobile devices, Emulators & Simulators and in variety of internet connections to execute functionality, usability and consistency of User Interface as per the requirements.
Many Challenges are rounding like Fast changing market with strong customers expectation, Frequent introductions of new devices and techniques, Wide variety of operating systems (Android, IOS, Windows, Symbian, Blackberry and Many network operators with different infrastructures and requirements . To meet challenges such as smaller budgets, rapid changes in technology and also shrinking timelines mobile application testing requires changes in the way testing gets done for mobile applications.
There are many consumers of mobile applications. Professionals, enterprises, governments, educators and Individuals including children are some of these. They use different types of applications with different needs and usage patterns understanding which is very important for testers for “knowing your customer”.
The Mobile App Testing is to be depend on Architecture like, Client-side architecture, Server-side architecture and Connections type. Two Major Players in market of smartphone in mobile operating systems like Android and IOS. Two other popular Os are Blackberry RIM and Windows Operating System. The testing depends on different types of testing like Functional Testing, Input Testing, UI Testing, Interrupts testing, Network Testing, Power battery testing.
As a mobile app testing need to apply the common test types for mobile app like Installation, User Interface, Functional Testing, Security, Performance, Stress, Usability, Database, Compatibility, Memory Usage Testing, Certification testing. In the meanwhile need to cover the levels of testing like Unit, Integration, System, User Acceptance and Field testing is important for delivering good quality products.
Batch Schedule for Mobile Application Testing Training in Chennai
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the Mobile Application Testing Training Classes in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
Mobile Application Testing Training Syllabus
Introduction to Mobile Application Testing
Overview of Mobile World
- Market size and figures
- Players in the Mobile Space
- Target audiences and customers
- Business Model in Mobile Space
- Overview of Mobile Devices
- Different types of Mobile Applications
- Mobile Application Architecture
- Client-side architecture
- Server-side architecture
- Connection Types
- Development Platforms for Mobile Applications
Mobile Applications Test Types
- Challenges of mobile application testing
- Testing in Mobile Space
- Emulators & Simulators
- Differences in Mobile & Conventional Application Testing
- Mobile Testing Types
- Testing for the devices
- Testing for the connectivity
- Testing applications on different platforms
- Mobile specific testing
- Testing different types of mobile applications
- Common test types applied to mobile testing
- Field testing
Mobile Application Testing Process & Techniques
Mobile test Process and Strategy
- Test Process
- Test Levels
- Agile and Mobile Application Development
- Test Coverage
Test Design Techniques Used for Mobile Testing
- Equivalence Class Partitioning
- Boundary Value Analysis
- Decision Table
- State Transition Testing
Experience-Based Testing Techniques
Test Environment and Test Lab
Mobile Application Testing Training Reviews
Besant Technologies Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
More than 2000+ students placed in last year. It has a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements. Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record.
- 1000+ interviews organized.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade. Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training