Salesforce Developer Training in Chennai
Learn how to use Salesforce Developer from beginner level to advanced techniques which is taught by experienced working professionals. With our Salesforce Developer Training in Chennai you’ll learn concepts in expert level with practical manner.
Salesforce Developer Course Syllabus
CRM – Customer Relationship Management
- What is CRM (Customer Relationship Management)?
- CRM Basic entities
- Sub Modules of CRM
- Existing CRMs
- What is Salesforce.com?
- Why Salesforce.com?
- Different editions in Salesforce.com
- How to sign up for Developer Edition?
Salesforce.com Basic Navigations
- What are Records?
- What are Related Lists?
- Action Column
- Help Links
Development in Salesforce.com
- Custom Settings
- Visualforce Components
- Difference between Developer, Configuration only and Full Sandboxes.
- Adding controller to Visualforce page
- Apex Classes
- Custom Labels
- Adding Error message in Visualforce page
- Unit testing
- Batch Apex
- Database.SavePoint and Database.Rollback
- Force.com IDE installation
- Salesforce to Salesforce connection
- Calling Apex method from Custom Button
- Java to Salesforce connection
- Fetching data from another Salesforce organization
- Date Picker in Visualforce page
- With Sharing and Without Sharing in Apex Classes
- List, Set and Map collection data types
- Moving Components from one organization to another organization
- Creating table in VF using apex:panelGrid
- Standard Controller, Custom Controller and Extensions
- How to create a Sandbox in Salesforce?
- How to login into Sandbox in Salesforce?
- How to create Inbound Change set?
- How to create Outbound Change set?
- Adding help text for apex:inputText
- Debugging Apex code
- Try and Catch block
- Governor Limits in Salesforce.com
- Hide and Show in Visualforce page
- Date and Datetime
- Coding Standard in Salesforce
Students also looking For Salesforce Developer Interview Questions
Salesforce Developer Training Reviews
Besant Technologies Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.