Azure Course Certification Training Program – An Overview
Upskill your career with Azure training in Singapore, a job-oriented training course that lets the aspirants learn the Azure concepts with real-time projects, updated and latest course curriculums, placement assistance, and many more. The course curriculum of the Azure training course in Singapore is catered as per the industry updates. It covers critical Azure concepts, including Azure architecture, cloud platform solutions, virtualization, implementation, Azure SQL databases, deploying Azure web app services, and many more with real-world projects, practical and theoretical training.
Once completing the Azure training in Singapore, the aspirants know to manage azure subscriptions, implement and secure storage, integrate, secure, and manage identities, recover Azure site, implement use case and configure virtual networks, organize and deploy azure resources, and many more. The Azure course in Singapore can be pursued by programmers and solutions architects looking to develop IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS applications, professionals and fresh graduates who need to kickstart their career in the cloud, system administrators, and network administrators. The most crucial reason why enterprise chooses Azure is that it’s one of the trusted cloud features and supports hybrid infrastructure. The job opportunities of Azure profession are promising, and there is a lot of job opening for Azure experts. According to PayScale.com, the average salary of Azure professionals in Singapore is about S$71,596 per annum.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Syllabus of Microsoft Azure Course in Singapore
Module 1: Why Cloud? (Duration- 1hrs)
- Why Cloud and What is Cloud Computing?
- Identify the features and benefits of cloud computing
- Different types of Cloud Computing deployment model
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- Virtualization – An essential in cloud
- Virtualization in Cloud model
- Different types of virtualization
- Hypervisor – Benefits
- Different types of services and their difference in Cloud computing
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Importance of scaling in cloud computing
- Different types of scaling and its applications
- Issues we overcome using cloud and applications
- Cost model that we use in cloud computing
Click Here to Check Latest Updated – Microsoft Azure Interview Questions and Answers
Module 2: A kick start on the Microsoft Azure platform (Duration-1hrs)
- Microsoft Azure – An High-level overview
- Creation of Azure account
- Overview of the services provided in Azure
- Learn support center help and other controls
Module 3: Managing Microsoft Azure Subscription (Duration-1hrs)
- Creating subscription for the account
- Cost center and tagging
- Azure policies
Module 4: Azure Resource Management (Duration-2hrs)
- Managing and analyzing Azure resource
- Diagnostics and baseline environment
- Creating alerts and metrics
- Managing costs
- Log analysis
Module 5: Azure Virtual Machines (Duration-5hrs)
- Introduction to Virtual machine architecture
- Azure Virtual machine – an overview
- Understanding different families of virtual machines
- Understanding the plans and costs of virtual machines
- Creating a virtual machine
- Connecting the virtual machine remotely
- Understanding VM Availability
- Understanding and setting virtual machine monitoring
- Virtual Machine scale sets (VMSS)
- Creating windows and Linux virtual machines
Module 6: Managing Azure Virtual Machines (Duration-2hrs)
- Adding additional data disks to Virtual machine
- Adding network interface cards to virtual machines
- Changing different VM size
- Redeploying virtual machines
Module 7: Azure Virtual machine backups (Duration-2hrs)
- Understanding virtual machine backups
- Virtual machine backup jobs and restores
- Hands-on on virtual machine concepts
Module 8: Azure Virtual Networks (Duration-6 hrs)
- Understanding Basic networking
- Understanding CIDR
- Creation of virtual networks
- Public IP addressing concepts
- Learning network routing on azure
- Setup virtual networks peering between different virtual networks
- Vent to vent connection
Module 9: Introduction to Load Balancing (Duration-2 hrs)
- Setup Load Balancer
- Front End IP Configuration
Module 10: Azure network security groups (Duration-1hr)
- An intro to Network security groups
- Implementing Network security group rules
Module 11: Azure DNS Services (Duration-2hrs)
- Azure DNS services introduction
- Assigning custom domains
Module 12: Azure AD – Basic vs Premium (Duration-5hrs)
- Introduction and Creating Azure AD
- Adding our Custom Domains
- Learn about AD Identity Protection
- How to implement Self Service Password Reset
- Conditional Access and Access Reviews
Module 13: Implementing MFA (Duration-1hrs)
- Azure AD MFA – An introduction
- Azure AD Conditional Access
- Configuring Fraud Alerts
- MFA One Time Bypass
Module 14: Azure RBAC (Duration-1hrs)
- Understanding Azure Role-based access control (RBAC)
- Creating custom RBAC
Module 15: Creating and configuring storage accounts (Duration-3hrs)
- Create Storage Account
- Virtual Networks and Firewalls
- Access Keys and SAS
- Storage Explorer
- Log Analytics
- Redundant Storage
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Microsoft Azure Training in Singapore
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the Microsoft Azure Training in Singapore Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 04-12-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 07-12-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 09-12-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Microsoft Azure Training in Singapore
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Microsoft Azure Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of Microsoft Azure Training in Singapore
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.