Best Ansible Training in Pune
Get enrolled for the most demanding skill in the world. Ansible Training in Pune will make your career a new height. We at Besant technologies provide you with an excellent platform to learn and explore the subject from industry experts. We help students to dream high and achieve it.
Description on Ansible
As we discussed earlier, Ansible is an IT automation engine that will improve the overall performance and environment of your workspace. Ansible can automate three different types of tasks. First one is provisioning which setups various servers in the infrastructure. Next is the configuration management that makes changes in the configuration of applications. It consists of start and stops of services, installation, and updating of applications, implementing security policies etc. Ansible can be used in the IT environments which are hosted in the traditional bare metal servers, virtualization platforms and even in the cloud.
We are aware that usage of Puppet or Chef needs an agent in the remote host, but Ansible doesn’t need such a setup. Instead, we are supposed to use SSH and we can install it on the systems that are meant to manage. It is managed using Python and hence it must be installed in the remote host, which implies we don’t need to create a Client-Server environment to run Ansible. And, at the same hand, we can just run the machine, which makes the client feel like there is no Ansible Server.
We have got an Ansible Automation Engine which consists of Inventories, APIs, Modules, Plugins, networking, and hosts, Playbooks, CMDB and Cloud. Inventories are the list of nodes along with the IP addresses and servers. APIs in Ansible is used to transport cloud services. Modules are controlled directly by the playbooks. It can control packages, services, and commands. Next are plugins which are pieces of code that control the core functionalities. Main plugins are Action, Cache and Callback. CMDB is a repository which acts as a data warehouse for the installations. The Ansible Training in Pune will include all the main portions of Ansible for no doubt. And, at the end of the course, a test will be conducted to sharpen the ideas.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Ansible Training Syllabus
- Why configuration management is a critical part of any DevOps team
- Strengths and weaknesses of Ansible
- Web scale
- How Ansible is different from other CM tools like Chef and Puppet
- Getting started with Ansible terminology
- Ansible and YML for describing your environments
Getting set up
- Some prerequisites
- Getting set up on a Mac
- Getting set up on Linux
- Getting set up on Windows
- Testing with Vagrant
- Using SSH keys to connect to your target nodes
- Basic inventory example
- Hosts and groups
- A useful directory structure to keep your Ansible code organized
- Using git to manage your Ansible code
- A first look at a playbook to install and configure NTP time synchronization
- Connecting Ansible to your preferred cloud provider (we’ll use DigitalOcean)
- Creating a new server instance
- Dynamic inventory
- Dynamic inventory on Amazon AWS
- Mixing static and dynamic inventory
Highly available infrastructure with Ansible
- Spec up our inventory and host groups
- Using roles
- Configure our database backend
- Configure our web server front-end
- Configure a replicated filesystem
- Configure centralized logging
Application deployments with Ansible
- Deploying our app from SCM to our local Vagrant environment
- How we would deploy that code to production once tested by QA
- Updating our application
- How Ansible compares to alternatives such as Capistrano
Docker containers with Ansible
- Brief intro to Docker
- The synergy of containerization and automation
- Using Ansible to build Docker containers
- MySQL containers
- Web application containers
- Data storage containers
Testing and continuous integration
- Unit, integration and functional testing
- Automating your testing using GitHub and Travis CI
Preparing for Ansible back at work
- Real-world use case: Using Ansible to automate CM and application pipelines through continuous integration, release, deployment and operations
- We’ll review your own environments and processes and evaluate how to best integrate Ansible’s configuration management for your own needs
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Ansible Training in Pune
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the Ansible Training in Pune Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 06-02-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 09-02-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 04-02-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Ansible Training in Pune
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Ansible Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of Ansible Training in Pune
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.