Big Data Hadoop Training in Pune
Why Big Data Hadoop Training
The popularity of Big Data Hadoop Training is growing with each passing day. And if you too want to capitalize on this, then go for Big Data Hadoop Training in Pune. It will surely enhance your IT learning outcomes. Yes, there is simply no shortage of Big Data Hadoop Training Institutes in Pune, but for desired results, only trust Besant Technologies. Besant emphasizes both the theoretical and practical aspects of the course, which according to many is the highlight of this institute. There are many benefits of Hands-On Training for any IT course, but the most important benefit is that you get to handle Big Data Hadoop Training in Pune related projects later in your professional life with great dexterity. With our seamless training, you will be able to acquaint yourself with the latest IT trends. The training we provide grooms you into an able IT professional so that you can be eligible for employment in any top-notch company. We do Offering Hadoop Online Training for US and UK Students with Project Support.
Best Hadoop Training in Pune at Besant Technologies:-
Yes, you can take a Big Data Hadoop Course in Pune at any institute, but Besant Technologies will provide you with the best training that works on your all-round development as an IT professional. No Big Data Hadoop Training Center does its job with as much expertise as Besant Technologies does. Choosing the right course at the right institute is equal to choosing the right career. And that is why you should be extremely careful while making a choice. Besant Technologies understands the needs and demands of the market and prepares you accordingly. So, join Besant and get a shining IT career!
For Most Experienced Professionals we Offer Big data Master Program with 100 hours Hands-on Training with Backup Classes in Pune.
What is Big Data Hadoop?
Big Data Hadoop is not one and the same thing. There is a fundamental difference between the two. While big data may be considered an asset- an unambiguous and complex asset, Hadoop is an open-source software program that is used to sort out the huge amount of data that exists in today’s world. So, what basically big data means is large data sets that are put together by businesses and other entities for the purpose of serving certain operations and goals.
What is the difference between Hadoop and big data?
Big data might include many different types of data in different formats. In a nutshell, any huge mass of data may be referred to as big data. This data remains unstructured and raw until handlers and tools are used to sort it out. Although there are many tools that can be used to handle big data, Hadoop has great significance. Hadoop operates under the Apache license and is an open-source program. That means anybody can use and modify it. And it’s a global user community that handles it. Hadoop is basically used for the storage of data and the running of apps on community hardware clusters.
So, with Hadoop, you get a massive data storage facility (data having any format can be saved), the incredible power of processing data and the power of handling endless concurrent jobs in a virtual manner. With the adoption of Hadoop, companies are able to modify or add their data systems as per need.
Is it good to learn Big data Hadoop Training?
For the Best Big Data Hadoop Training in Pune, you need not look beyond Besant Technologies. But this is a matter worth thinking about why people fall over themselves to get Big Data Hadoop Certification Training Pune. Well, the answer to this question is pretty simple- Big data Hadoop is a current hit when it comes to IT courses for training. And companies around the globe rely on data for their operations. Since data handling gets faster and easier with Hadoop, you will be of great value to these companies by being trained in big data and Hadoop. So, don’t hesitate when it comes to taking relevant and Practical Big Data Hadoop Training in Pune. With it, you will definitely help your career graph move up. Now, let’s have a look at some other reasons.
why should one take a course in big data and Hadoop?
- With every tap on your computer mouse or mobile phone screen, you are generating data. As a matter of fact, data is everywhere. There is not a single area of work, where there is no data. Starting from politics and sports to health and hospitality, data exists everywhere. And that is why you can make yourself an asset for companies by receiving Real-time Training in Big Data Hadoop Training in Pune.
- Career opportunities in this field are lucrative and varied. And one can reap benefits from this area irrespective of their age.
- When you get reined into some company as a big data and Hadoop expert, you receive eye-popping paychecks. Yes, jobs in this area are high-paying.
- Top-notch companies across the world are adopting Hadoop technology for sorting out big data.
- The big data market is ever-growing and is on the verge of exploding.
- You can also use your big data and Hadoop skills as a freelancer. Yes, freelance opportunities in this field are also great.
Starting from beginners to advanced level IT experts, almost everyone can learn this course. Hence, don’t worry even if your IT skills are not impressive, you can always go ahead and take this training.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Syllabus of Big Data Hadoop Training in Pune
- Big Data
- Role of Hadoop in Big data
- Hadoop and its ecosystem
- Overview of other Big Data Systems
- Requirements in Hadoop
- UseCases of Hadoop
- Data Flow
- CLI Commands
- Java API
- Data Flow Archives
- Data Integrity
- Data Flow (Map – Shuffle – Reduce)
- Programming [Mapper, Reducer, Combiner, Partitioner]
- Output format
- Streaming API
ADVANCED MapReduce PROGRAMMING
- custom input format
- Distributed Cache
- Side Data Distribution
- Performance Fine-tuning
ADMINISTRATION – Information required at the Developer level
- Hardware Considerations – Tips and Tricks
- NameNode Failure and Recovery
- NoSQL vs SQL
- CAP Theorem
- Role of Zookeeper
- Java-Based APIs
- MapReduce Integration
- Performance Tuning
- DDL – DML – UDF – UDAF
- Hive-Hbase Integration
- Hive Web Interface
- Hive Server
OTHER HADOOP ECOSYSTEMS
- Pig (Pig Latin, Programming)
- Sqoop (Need – Architecture, Examples)
- Introduction to Components (Flume, Oozie,ambari)
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Big Data Hadoop Training in Pune
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the Big Data Hadoop Training in Pune Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 23-05-2022 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 19-05-2022 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 21-05-2022 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Big Data Hadoop Training in Pune
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Big Data Hadoop Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of Big Data Hadoop Training in Pune
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.