Oracle Training in Pune
Best Oracle Training in Pune Gets enrolled for the most demanding skill in the world. Oracle training will make your career a new height. We at Besant technologies provide you an excellent platform to learn and explore the subject from industry experts. We help students to dream high and achieve it.
Course Objective Oracle training?
The Oracle database is used to store and retrieve data. It is the most cost-effective way to manage information and applications. It is used popularly around the globe in the world of IT to manage and process data across wide and local networks. An Oracle DBA is responsible for the installation, configuration, up-gradation, administration, monitoring and maintenance of databases. They also plan and implement security measures to safeguard the database.
Oracle Developer Training will teach you the complete Practical Knowledge on SQL, PL/SQL like SQL Statements, Restricting data, Sorting Data, Views, Sequence, Synonyms, Constraints, Joins, Procedure, Cursor, Function, Exception, Ref Cursor, Bulk Collection Topics.
Course content for Oracle training in Pune
The curriculum for the Oracle DBA course is set in accordance with the current requirements of the IT industry. The major portions which are completed under the training for Oracle include:
- Introduction to database architecture
- Installing the Oracle database software
- Managing the oracle structures
- Managing the database storage
- Administering user security
- Managing data configuring data
- Implementing oracle database security and network environment
- Backup recovery of the database
- VLDB support and monitoring and managing storage.
Oracle training at Besant Technologies
Industrial real-time training is an integral part of the curriculum helping the students to acquire great knowledge and skills in the field of Oracle DBA. We offer online and corporate training for working professionals as well. Placement assistance is provided to all trainees to get secured job posts at leading firms as Oracle experts.
The faculty at the Besant Technologies center
The faculty consists of professionals from the industry. Their expert knowledge and immense experience as an Oracle Developer help the students gain the best knowledge right from the IT experts. They are the best people to hone your skills to its maximum potential to make you a pro as an Oracle DBA expert.
Course fees for Oracle Course
The course fees charged at the institute are an ostensible amount, and in return, it gives an excellent preparation to master Oracle.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Syllabus of Oracle Training in Pune
Oracle SQL Training Syllabus
Introduction to Oracle Database – 2 hours
- List the features of Oracle Database 11g
- Discuss the basic design, theoretical, and physical aspects of a relational database
- Categorize the different types of SQL statements
- Describe the data set used by the course
- Log on to the database using SQL Developer environment
- Save queries to files and use script files in SQL Developer
Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement – 1 hour
- List the capabilities of SQL SELECT statements
- Generate a report of data from the output of a basic SELECT statement
- Select All Columns
- Select Specific Columns
- Use Column Heading Defaults
- Use Arithmetic Operators
- Understand Operator Precedence
- Learn the DESCRIBE command to display the table structure
Learn to Restrict and Sort Data – 1 hour
- Write queries that contain a WHERE clause to limit the output retrieved
- List the comparison operators and logical operators that are used in a WHERE clause
- Describe the rules of precedence for comparison and logical operators
- Use character string literals in the WHERE clause
- Write queries that contain an ORDER BY clause to sort the output of a SELECT statement
- Sort output in descending and ascending order
Usage of Single-Row Functions to Customize Output – 1 hour
- Describe the differences between single row and multiple row functions
- Manipulate strings with character function in the SELECT and WHERE clauses
- Manipulate numbers with the ROUND, TRUNC, and MOD functions
- Perform arithmetic with date data
- Manipulate dates with the DATE functions
Invoke Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions – 1 hour
- Describe implicit and explicit data type conversion
- Use the TO_CHAR, TO_NUMBER, and TO_DATE conversion functions
- Nest multiple functions
- Apply the NVL, NULLIF, and COALESCE functions to data
- Use conditional IF THEN ELSE logic in a SELECT statement
Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions – 2 hours
- Use the aggregation functions in SELECT statements to produce meaningful reports
- Divide the data into groups by using the GROUP BY clause
- Exclude groups of date by using the HAVING clause
Display Data From Multiple Tables Using Joins – 1 hour
- Write SELECT statements to access data from more than one table
- View data that generally does not meet a join condition by using outer joins
- Join a table by using a self-join
Use Subqueries to Solve Queries – 1 hour
- Describe the types of problem that sub-queries can solve
- Define sub-queries
- List the types of sub-queries
- Write single-row and multiple-row sub-queries
The SET Operators
- Describe the SET operators
- Use a SET operator to combine multiple queries into a single query
- Control the order of rows returned
Data Manipulation Statements – 1 hour
- Describe each DML statement
- Insert rows into a table
- Change rows in a table by the UPDATE statement
- Delete rows from a table with the DELETE statement
- Save and discard changes with the COMMIT and ROLLBACK statements
- Explain read consistency
Use of DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables – 1 hour
- Categorize the main database objects
- Review the table structure
- List the data types available for columns
- Create a simple table
- Decipher how constraints can be created at table creation
- Describe how schema objects work
Other Schema Objects – 1 hour
- Create a simple and complex view
- Retrieve data from views
- Create, maintain, and use sequences
- Create and maintain indexes
- Create private and public synonyms
Control User Access – 1 hour
- Differentiate system privileges from object privileges
- Create Users
- Grant System Privileges
- Create and Grant Privileges to a Role
- Change Your Password
- Grant Object Privileges
- How to pass on privileges?
- Revoke Object Privileges
Management of Schema Objects – 1 hour
- Add, Modify and Drop a Column
- Add, Drop and Defer a Constraint
- How to enable and Disable a Constraint?
- Create and Remove Indexes
- Create a Function-Based Index
- Perform Flashback Operations
- Create an External Table by Using ORACLE_LOADER and by Using ORACLE_DATAPUMP
- Query External Tables
Manage Objects with Data Dictionary Views – 1 hour
- Explain the data dictionary
- Use the Dictionary Views
- USER_OBJECTS and ALL_OBJECTS Views
- Table and Column Information
- Query the dictionary views for constraint information
- Query the dictionary views for view, sequence, index, and synonym information
- Add a comment to a table
- Query the dictionary views for comment information
Manipulate Large Data Sets – 1 hour
- Use Subqueries to Manipulate Data
- Retrieve Data Using a Subquery as Source
- Insert Using a Subquery as a Target
- Usage of the WITH CHECK OPTION Keyword on DML Statements
- List the types of Multitable INSERT Statements
- Use Multitable INSERT Statements
- Merge rows in a table
- Track Changes in Data over a period of time
Data Management in Different Time Zones – 2 hours
- Time Zones
- CURRENT_DATE, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, and LOCALTIMESTAMP
- Compare Date and Time in a Session’s Time Zone
- DBTIMEZONE and SESSIONTIMEZONE
- Difference between DATE and TIMESTAMP
- INTERVAL Data Types
- Use EXTRACT, TZ_OFFSET, and FROM_TZ
- Invoke TO_TIMESTAMP, TO_YMINTERVAL, and TO_DSINTERVAL
Retrieve Data Using Sub-queries – 1 hour
- Multiple-Column Subqueries
- Pairwise and Nonpairwise Comparison
- Scalar Subquery Expressions
- Solve problems with Correlated Subqueries
- Update and Delete Rows Using Correlated Subqueries
- The EXISTS and NOT EXISTS operators
- Invoke the WITH clause
- The Recursive WITH clause
Regular Expression Support – 1 hour
- Use the Regular Expressions Functions and Conditions in SQL
- Use Meta Characters with Regular Expressions
- Perform a Basic Search using the REGEXP_LIKE function
- Find patterns using the REGEXP_INSTR function
- Extract Substrings using the REGEXP_SUBSTR function
- Replace Patterns Using the REGEXP_REPLACE function
- Usage of Sub-Expressions with Regular Expression Support
- Implement the REGEXP_COUNT function
Oracle PLSQL Training Syllabus
Introduction – 1 hour
- Course Objectives
- Course Agenda
- Human Resources (HR) Schema
- Introduction to SQL Developer
Introduction to PL/SQL – 2 hours
- PL/SQL Overview
- Benefits of PL/SQL Subprograms
- Overview of the Types of PL/SQL blocks
- Create a Simple Anonymous Block
- Generate Output from a PL/SQL Block
PL/SQL Identifiers – 1 hour
- List the different Types of Identifiers in a PL/SQL subprogram
- Usage of the Declarative Section to define Identifiers
- Use variables to store data
- Identify Scalar Data Types
- The %TYPE Attribute
- What are the Bind Variables?
- Sequences in PL/SQL Expressions
Write Executable Statements – 1 hour
- Describe Basic PL/SQL Block Syntax Guidelines
- Comment Code
- Deployment of SQL Functions in PL/SQL
- How to convert Data Types?
- Nested Blocks
- Identify the Operators in PL/SQL
Interaction with the Oracle Server – 1 hour
- Invoke SELECT Statements in PL/SQL to Retrieve data
- Data Manipulation in the Server Using PL/SQL
- SQL Cursor concept
- Usage of SQL Cursor Attributes to Obtain Feedback on DML
- Save and Discard Transactions
Control Structures – 1 hour
- Conditional processing Using IF Statements
- Conditional processing Using CASE Statements
- Use simple Loop Statement
- Use While Loop Statement
- Use For Loop Statement
- Describe the Continue Statement
Composite Data Types – 1 hour
- Use PL/SQL Records
- The %ROWTYPE Attribute
- Insert and Update with PL/SQL Records
- Associative Arrays (INDEX BY Tables)
- Examine INDEX BY Table Methods
- Use INDEX BY Table of Records
Explicit Cursors – 1 hour
- What are Explicit Cursors?
- Declare the Cursor
- Open the Cursor
- Fetch data from the Cursor
- Close the Cursor
- Cursor FOR loop
- Explicit Cursor Attributes
- FOR UPDATE Clause and WHERE CURRENT Clause
Exception Handling – 1hour
- Understand Exceptions
- Handle Exceptions with PL/SQL
- Trap Predefined Oracle Server Errors
- Trap Non-Predefined Oracle Server Errors
- Trap User-Defined Exceptions
- Propagate Exceptions
- RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR Procedure
Stored Procedures and Functions – 2 hours
- Understand Stored Procedures and Functions
- Differentiate between anonymous blocks and subprograms
- Create a Simple Procedure
- Create a Simple Procedure with IN parameter
- Create a Simple Function
- Execute a Simple Procedure
- Execute a Simple Function
Create Stored Procedures – 1 hour
- Create a Modularized and Layered Subprogram Design
- Modularize Development With PL/SQL Blocks
- Describe the PL/SQL Execution Environment
- Identify the benefits of Using PL/SQL Subprograms
- List the differences Between Anonymous Blocks and Subprograms
- Create, Call, and Remove Stored Procedures Using the CREATE Command and SQL Developer
- Implement Procedures Parameters and Parameters Modes
- View Procedures Information Using the Data Dictionary Views and SQL Developer
Create Stored Functions – 1 hour
- Create, Call, and Remove a Stored Function Using the CREATE Command and SQL Developer
- Identify the advantages of Using Stored Functions in SQL Statements
- List the steps to create a stored function
- Implement User-Defined Functions in SQL Statements
- Identity the restrictions when calling Functions from SQL statements
- Control Side Effects when calling Functions from SQL Expressions
- View Functions Information
Create Packages – 1 hour
- Identify the advantages of Packages
- Describe Packages
- List the components of a Package
- Develop a Package
- How to enable visibility of a Package’s components?
- Create the Package Specification and Body Using the SQL CREATE Statement and SQL Developer
- Invoke Package Constructs
- View PL/SQL Source Code Using the Data Dictionary
Packages – 1 hour
- Overloading Subprograms in PL/SQL
- Use the STANDARD Package
- Use Forward Declarations to Solve Illegal Procedure Reference
- Implement Package Functions in SQL and Restrictions
- Persistent State of Packages
- Persistent State of a Package Cursor
- Control Side Effects of PL/SQL Subprograms
- Invoke PL/SQL Tables of Records in Packages
Implement Oracle-Supplied Packages in Application Development – 1 hour
- What are Oracle-Supplied Packages?
- Examples of Some of the Oracle-Supplied Packages
- How Does the DBMS_OUTPUT Package Work?
- Use the UTL_FILE Package to Interact With Operating System Files
- Invoke the UTL_MAIL Package
- Write UTL_MAIL Subprograms
Dynamic SQL – 1 hour
- The Execution Flow of SQL
- What is Dynamic SQL?
- Declare Cursor Variables
- Dynamically executing a PL/SQL Block
- Configure Native Dynamic SQL to Compile PL/SQL Code
- Invoke DBMS_SQL Package
- Implement DBMS_SQL with a Parameterized DML Statement
- Dynamic SQL Functional Completeness
Design Considerations for PL/SQL Code – 1 hour
- Standardize Constants and Exceptions
- Understand Local Subprograms
- Write Autonomous Transactions
- Implement the NOCOPY Compiler Hint
- Invoke the PARALLEL_ENABLE Hint
- The Cross-Session PL/SQL Function Result Cache
- The DETERMINISTIC Clause with Functions
- Usage of Bulk Binding to Improve Performance
Triggers – 1 hour
- Describe Triggers
- Identify the Trigger Event Types and Body
- Business Application Scenarios for Implementing Triggers
- Create DML Triggers Using the CREATE TRIGGER Statement and SQL Developer
- Identify the Trigger Event Types, Body, and Firing (Timing)
- Statement Level Triggers Versus Row Level Triggers
- Create Instead of and Disabled Triggers
- How to Manage, Test, and Remove Triggers?
Create Compound, DDL, and Event Database Triggers – 1 hour
- What are Compound Triggers?
- Identify the Timing-Point Sections of a Table Compound Trigger
- Compound Trigger Structure for Tables and Views
- Implement a Compound Trigger to Resolve the Mutating Table Error
- Compare Database Triggers to Stored Procedures
- Create Triggers on DDL Statements
- Create Database-Event and System-Event Triggers
- System Privileges Required to Manage Triggers
The PL/SQL Compiler – 1 hour
- What is the PL/SQL Compiler?
- Describe the Initialization Parameters for PL/SQL Compilation
- List the New PL/SQL Compile Time Warnings
- Overview of PL/SQL Compile Time Warnings for Subprograms
- List the benefits of Compiler Warnings
- List the PL/SQL Compile Time Warning Messages Categories
- Setting the Warning Messages Levels: Using SQL Developer, PLSQL_WARNINGS Initialization Parameter, and the DBMS_WARNING Package Subprograms
- View Compiler Warnings: Using SQL Developer, SQL*Plus, or the Data Dictionary Views
Manage PL/SQL Code – 1 hour
- What Is Conditional Compilation?
- Implement Selection Directives
- Invoke Predefined and User-Defined Inquiry Directives
- The PLSQL_CCFLAGS Parameter and the Inquiry Directive
- Conditional Compilation Error Directives to Raise User-Defined Errors
- The DBMS_DB_VERSION Package
- Write DBMS_PREPROCESSOR Procedures to Print or Retrieve Source Text
- Obfuscation and Wrapping PL/SQL Code
Manage Dependencies – 1 hour
- Overview of Schema Object Dependencies
- Query Direct Object Dependencies using the USER_DEPENDENCIES View
- Query an Object’s Status
- Invalidation of Dependent Objects
- Display the Direct and Indirect Dependencies
- Fine-Grained Dependency Management in Oracle Database 11g
- Understand Remote Dependencies
- Recompile a PL/SQL Program Unit
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Oracle Training in Pune
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the Oracle Training in Pune Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 04-12-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 07-12-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 09-12-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Oracle Training in Pune
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Oracle Training Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Certifications at Besant Technologies
Besant Technologies course certifies you to become an expert in Oracle SQL, Pl/SQL and DBA. The Oracle certification training provided by the institute is globally accredited by all leading firms around the globe. We will guide you to get OCA, OCP and OCM Certifications at the end of this course.
It adds a feather to your professional credentials and helps you greatly in making a career as a database manager. After you have mastered the skills and knowledge to be a successful Oracle DBA expert, it is time to implement the skills and knowledge in return for an excellent salary package. Besant Technologies gives you the opportunity to do so.
Get the best oracle training and placement assistance only at Besant Technologies and be eligible to get into big companies as an Oracle Developer.
Key Features of Oracle Training in Pune
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.