Best SAS Training in Pune
Best SAS Training in Pune Get enrolled for the most demanding skill in the world. SAS training will make your career a new height. We at Besant technologies provide you an excellent platform to learn and explore the subject from industry experts. We help students to dream high and achieve it.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Syllabus of SAS Training in Pune
Chapter 1 Getting Started Using SAS Software
- The SAS Language
- SAS Data Sets
- The Two Parts of a SAS Program
- The DATA Step’s Built-in Loop
- Choosing a Mode for Submitting SAS Programs
- Windows and Commands in the SAS Windowing Environment
- Submitting a Program in the SAS Windowing Environment
- Reading the SAS Log
- Viewing Your Results in the Output Window
- Creating HTML Output
- SAS Data Libraries
- Viewing Data Sets with SAS Explorer
- Using SAS System Options
Chapter 2 Getting Your Data into SAS
- Methods for Getting Your Data into SAS
- Entering Data with the Viewtable Window
- Reading Files with the Import Wizard
- Telling SAS Where to Find Your Raw Data
- Reading Raw Data Separated by Spaces
- Reading Raw Data Arranged in Columns
- Reading Raw Data Not in Standard Format
- Selected Informats
- Mixing Input Styles
- Reading Messy Raw Data
- Reading Multiple Lines of Raw Data per Observation
- Reading Multiple Observations per Line of Raw Data
- Reading Part of a Raw Data File
- Controlling Input with Options in the INFILE Statement
- Reading Delimited Files with the DATA Step
- Reading Delimited Files with the IMPORT Procedure
- Reading PC Files with the IMPORT Procedure
- Reading PC Files with DDE
- Temporary versus Permanent SAS Data Sets
- Using Permanent SAS Data Sets with LIBNAME Statements
- Using Permanent SAS Data Sets by Direct Referencing
- Listing the Contents of a SAS Data Set
Chapter 3 Working with Your Data
- Creating and Redefining Variables
- Using SAS Functions
- Selected SAS Functions
- Using IF-THEN Statements
- Grouping Observations with IF-THEN/ELSE Statements
- Subsetting Your Data
- Working with SAS Dates
- Selected Date Informats, Functions, and Formats
- Using the RETAIN and Sum Statements
- Simplifying Programs with Arrays
- Using Shortcuts for Lists of Variable Names
Chapter 4 Sorting, Printing, and Summarizing Your Data
- Using SAS Procedures
- Subsetting in Procedures with the WHERE Statement
- Sorting Your Data with PROC SORT
- Printing Your Data with PROC PRINT
- Changing the Appearance of Printed Values with Formats
- Selected Standard Formats
- Creating Your Own Formats Using PROC FORMAT
- Writing Simple Custom Reports
- Summarizing Your Data Using PROC MEANS
- Writing Summary Statistics to a SAS Data Set
- Counting Your Data with PROC FREQ
- Producing Tabular Reports with PROC TABULATE
- Adding Statistics to PROC TABULATE Output
- Enhancing the Appearance of PROC TABULATE Output
- Changing Headers in PROC TABULATE Output
- Specifying Multiple Formats for Data Cells in PROC TABULATE Output
- Producing Simple Output with PROC REPORT
- Using DEFINE Statements in PROC REPORT
- Creating Summary Reports with PROC REPORT
- Adding Summary Breaks to PROC REPORT Output
- Adding Statistics to PROC REPORT Output
Chapter 5 Enhancing Your Output with ODS
- Concepts of the Output Delivery System
- Tracing and Selecting Procedure Output
- Creating SAS Data Sets from Procedure Output
- Using ODS Statements to Create HTML Output
- Using ODS Statements to Create RTF Output
- Using ODS Statements to Create PRINTER Output
- Customizing Titles and Footnotes
- Customizing PROC PRINT Output with the STYLE= Option
- Customizing PROC REPORT Output with the STYLE= Option
- Customizing PROC TABULATE Output with the STYLE= Option
- Adding Traffic-Lighting to Your Output
- Selected Style Attributes
Chapter 6 Modifying and Combining SAS Data Sets
- Modifying a Data Set Using the SET Statement
- Stacking Data Sets Using the SET Statement
- Interleaving Data Sets Using the SET Statement
- Combining Data Sets Using a One-to- One Match Merge
- Combining Data Sets Using a One-to- Many Match Merge
- Merging Summary Statistics with the Original Data
- Combining a Grand Total with the Original Data
- Updating a Master Data Set with Transactions
- Using SAS Data Set Options
- Tracking and Selecting Observations with the IN= Option
- Writing Multiple Data Sets Using the OUTPUT Statement
- Making Several Observations from One Using the OUTPUT Statement
- Changing Observations to Variables Using PROC TRANSPOSE
- Using SAS Automatic Variables
Chapter 7 Writing Flexible Code with the SAS Macro Facility
- Macro Concepts
- Substituting Text with Macro Variables
- Creating Modular Code with Macros
- Adding Parameters to Macros
- Writing Macros with Conditional Logic
- Writing Data-Driven Programs with CALL SYMPUT
- Debugging Macro Errors
Chapter 8 Using Basic Statistical Procedures
- Examining the Distribution of Data with PROC UNIVARIATE
- Producing Statistics with PROC MEANS
- Testing Categorical Data with PROC FREQ
- Examining Correlations with PROC CORR
- Using PROC REG for Simple Regression Analysis
- Reading the Output of PROC REG
- Using PROC ANOVA for One-Way Analysis of Variance
- Reading the Output of PROC ANOVA
- Graphical Interfaces for Statistical Analysis
Chapter 9 Exporting Your Data
- Methods for Exporting Your Data
- Writing Files Using the Export Wizard
- Writing Delimited Files with the EXPORT Procedure
- Writing PC Files with the EXPORT Procedure
- Writing Raw Data Files with the DATA Step
- Writing Delimited and HTML Files using ODS
- Sharing SAS Data Sets with Other Types of Computers
Chapter 10 Debugging Your SAS Programs
- Writing SAS Programs That Work
- Fixing Programs That Don’t Work
- Searching for the Missing Semicolon
- Note: INPUT Statement Reached Past the End of the Line
- Note: Lost Card
- Note: Invalid Data
- Note: Missing Values Were Generated
- Note: Numeric Values Have Been Converted to Character (or Vice Versa)
- DATA Step Produces Wrong Results but No Error Message
- Introduction To SAS/ SQL
- Data Types, Key Words, & Operators
- Functions, Predicates
- Formatting Output
- Group By Clause
- Order By Clause
- Having Clause
- Case Expression And Conditional Logic
- Creating ,Populating & Deleting Tables
- Alter Table Statement
- Changing Column’s Length
- Renaming A Table & Columns
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for SAS Training in Pune
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the SAS Training in Pune Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 03-10-2022 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 06-10-2022 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 01-10-2022 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of SAS Training in Pune
To be a successful SAS developer, it is vital to have a thorough knowledge of the software suite and adequate skills. The best trainers can impart the required skills and expertise in the most efficient manner. We at Besant Technologies has the best faculty in Pune to help you reach your career goals. We have trainers who are passionate teachers, and they believe in quality learning only.
SAS Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
The course is designed to make you a pro at SAS. The SAS certification is provided after the completion of the assignments and project work. The accreditation by Besant Technologies is recognised by the leading MNC’s of the globe.
Besant Technologies also offers 100% placement assistance to help students secure lucrative job posts in leading MNC’s.
Key Features of SAS Training in Pune
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.