Big Data & Hadoop Training in Bangalore
Besant Technologies offers the industry recognized Big Data Hadoop Training in Bangalore that combines corporate training, online training, and classroom training effectively to fulfill the educational demands of the students worldwide. Big Data Hadoop training course in Bangalore provides in-depth knowledge on Hadoop Ecosystem tools and Big Data. Here you learn HDFS, MapReduce, Hbase, Hive, Pig, Oozie, Flume and Sqoop by working on real-world Big Data Hadoop Projects. Big data Hadoop Courses in Bangalore Branches at BTM Layout, Marathahalli, Jayanagar, Rajaji Nagar, Kalyan Nagar, Indira Nagar, HSR Layout, Koramangala and electronic city. With this Hadoop training conducted by experienced trainers in our institute, you can easily learn the components of the Hadoop ecosystem, such as Hadoop 2.7, HDFS, Yarn, MapReduce, Pig, Impala, Flume, HBase, Apache Spark, and more. Designed by reputed industry experts, this best Hadoop certification training in Bangalore provides in-depth knowledge on Hadoop Ecosystem tools and Big Data. We also offer real-time training with case study based projects that provide hands-on experience of the subject.
Big Data Training in Bangalore
Big data is a term applied to technologies that facilitate handling substantially large datasets. These datasets are so large that they can’t be processed using conventional or traditional data processing tools. To work these gigantic sets of data, there are dedicated platforms like Hadoop which have especially been designed to handle all kinds of massive data. And because data is everything in the present-day context, enrolling in the best Big Data Hadoop training in Bangalore would be your wisest move.
Hadoop Training in Bangalore
Besant Technologies is also in liaison with Pearson VUE and PSI to offer Global Certifications through our institute. Enrolling in this certification training can help professionals like you to make a stable career in a rising technology domain and get placement assistance for the highest paid jobs in reputed companies. Meticulously crafted, our strategic and well-knit modules with smooth transition offer a clear understanding of the subject to stand out from the rest in the market. Although there is no dearth of training centers in Bangalore imparting classes in Big Data Hadoop, choosing Besant technologies for the purpose has innumerable benefits.
So, what makes you wait? Contact Besant Technologies today and learn more about the courses on offer.
What is Big Data Hadoop?
- Big data is a word used to indicate large volumes of data- both structured and unstructured. More often than not, these data sets are so large that they either belittle the current data processing capacity of an enterprise or move too fast to be handled by ordinary data handling tools.
- Big data facilitates companies in bettering their operations and make speedy and more pertinent decisions. Big data, when formatted, maneuvered, stored, captured and examined properly, can help companies multiply their revenues. Not just that, with big data, companies can improve their functioning in addition to attracting new customers while retaining the existing ones.
- As a matter of fact, handling big data becomes considerably easy with the Hadoop framework. In fact, Hadoop has changed the way big data, especially the unstructured lot, is handled. Hadoop helps streamline excess data for any distributed processing system over computer clusters with the use of programming models that are out-and-out simplistic in nature.
- Big data Hadoop is an open-source software framework that is used for running applications and storing data on clusters of commodity hardware. Hadoop offers a powerful processing ability with a vast storage of data. It is also able to manage virtually limitless concurrent tasks or jobs.
Modules of Hadoop
Hadoop comprises a number of modules. Each of them performs a particular task for a computer system that is designed for Big Data analytics.
- Distributed File-System: This module allows the data to be stored in an easy-to-access format that is suitable for a number of linked storage devices.
- MapReduce: It provides the basic tools to indulge in that data. Tagged after two basic operations, this module reads data from the database and put them into a format recognized for analysis.
- Hadoop Common: This module helps Windows, Unix, and other computer systems by providing the Java tools required to read the data stored under the Hadoop file system.
- YARN: This module manages system resources by storing the data and running the analysis.
Why learn big data handling with the help of Hadoop?
People, who wish to build a career in big data handling, must learn Hadoop, which is one of the most popular tools known today for processing big data. And to learn the nuts and bolts of this software framework, you must take Big Data Hadoop coaching classes. There are numerous benefits of learning this software tool, some of which have been dished out here-
- The first and most important aspect to consider is that Hadoop yields scalable results. Nodes of new data can be incorporated into the computer cluster whenever such a need arises. And the good news is- this can be done without any data format change or modification in the process of loading.
- Hadoop is extremely cost-effective. With Hadoop, large volumes of data can be stored on huge computer clusters. As a result of which, the price per terabyte of storage gets reduced considerably. So, modeling all your data becomes incredibly affordable with Hadoop.
- Hadoop also offers amazing flexibility. It allows data of different types and from different sources to be joined or aggregated, which in turn enables a deeper analysis of the same.
- There are occasions when you might lose a node. In such a scenario, Hadoop enables the system to forward work to a separate location of the data so that the work of processing can be continued unhindered. And that is probably the reason why Hadoop is considered one of the most fault tolerant data handling tools available in the market today.
- Hadoop helps businesses in their day-to-day operations.
- It also helps generate new product ideas.
- Companies also use it to carry out marketing analysis apart from conducting research and development.
- Processing text and images become easy.
- It makes the entire data handling business agile.
- Network monitoring has been made feasible by hadoop.
- Hadoop paves your way to a successful career.
Why is Hadoop important?
- It can easily and quickly save store and process a good amount of data. It is a matter to consider as the data volumes and varieties are constantly increasing due to an Internet of Things and Social Media.
- It possesses great computing power. The distributed computing model of Hadoop can process Big Data in less amount of time. We tend to get more processing power by using more computing nodes.
- It is equipped with fault tolerance. Hadoop provides protection against hardware failure during data and application processing. In case a node fails, jobs are diverted towards other nodes to ensure the accomplishment of the distributed computing. It can store a number of copies of all data.
- It is flexible enough to allow you to store and use as much data you need without preprocessing. This data includes text, images, and videos.
- It is economic. This open-source framework is cost effective as it uses commodity hardware to store a huge number of data.
- It also offers scalability. We can easily process our system to handle more data by adding nodes, but it requires a little administration.
Prerequisites to Learn Hadoop
Big Data professionals are in demand and Hadoop is becoming a must-know technology for them. This training course is suitable for IT, data management, and analytics professionals who seek to get hands-on experience on Big Data. Hadoop training is suitable for:
- Software Developers and Architects
- Analytics Professionals
- Senior IT professionals
- Testing and Mainframe Professionals
- Data Management Professionals
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Project Managers
- Aspiring Data Scientists
- Graduates looking to build a career in Big Data Analytics
Why Should you take Hadoop Training?
Being a part of the Big Data Hadoop Training course offered by Besant Technologies, you will be able to carry on industry-based projects using CloudLab in the domains of Telecom, Social Media, Banking, Insurance, and E-commerce. Some other objectives of this course are
- Complete knowledge of Big Data and Hadoop with HDFS, MapReduce, and YARN
- In-depth knowledge of a range of tools in Hadoop Ecosystem, such as Hive, Sqoop, Pig, Oozie, Flume, and HBase
- Acquiring the capability of absorbing data in HDFS, using Flume & Sqoop along with analyzing the vast database stored in the HDFS
- Chances to accomplish many real-world industry-based projects in CloudLab
- Get a good hand on the Projects covering multiple data sets from various domains such as telecommunication, social media, banking, insurance, and e-commerce
- Learning industry standards and best practices throughout the Big Data Hadoop Training
Hadoop skills are in demand. It is the need of the moment for the IT professionals to keep themselves updated with Big Data and Hadoop technologies. Big Data and its technologies are here to stay. Big Data Hadoop has all the potentials to improve job prospects whether you are an experienced professional or a fresher.
Why Hadoop Training in Bangalore at Besant Technologies?
Our incessant efforts in comprehending the possibilities of Big Data Hadoop in the world of IT have rendered us competent in helping interested people learn this skillset. Our trainers are some of the ablest in the industry with profound empirical knowledge in addition to an enviable proficiency in theories. By following a student-centric approach to teaching, they have been ensuring impeccable learning outcomes in students. What makes us more popular as an IT training institute are our courses, which are not just easy to grab but also extremely relevant as far as industry needs and standards are concerned. We endeavor to keep you abreast of all the latest programming innovations and make sure every bit of information we pass on makes sense to you.
- We provide best of the trainers with more than 10 years of corporate experience in specific fields
- We offer the Best Hadoop Training in Bangalore with 100% job orientation
- Besant Technologies offers demo classes before final registration to keep you well acquainted with our education system
- We have very good ranking in Google review as one of best technical training institutes in Bangalore
- Through our real-time training with hands-on experiences, our students acquire a powerful grip over the subject
- We provide interview tips and placement assistance at the end of the training
- We provide post-training support during any of the difficulties in your professional career
- We offer certification at the end of the course and are in liaison with Pearson VUE and PSI to avail Global Certification through our institute
- We offer preference to the registered students for the future Big Data training
What more? We offer amazing placement guidance and help you clinch your dream Big Data Hadoop job, almost effortlessly.
Do you need training in Big Data Hadoop?
With the digitization of almost everything today, there has been a surplus of data. This data is not just high in volume but also in speed and variety. And because this data is big, its handling and storage need to be fast, easy and cheap. Hadoop helps materialize this in an effortless manner. And because almost every enterprise deals with or depends on data, they are on a constant search for people having expertise in Hadoop. So, if you haven’t enrolled yourself in a Big Data Hadoop certification course already, it’s high time you did. A lot of jobs are already present in this sector and a lot more are in the process of creation.
Hence, by capitalizing on your Hadoop and big data knowledge, you will surely be able to land a lucrative job in this field.
Job opportunities for Big Data Hadoop experts
Hadoop is the mainstay of almost all data handling chores. So, regardless of whether or not you have an IT background, you can mark your place in every company’s wish list by taking a Hadoop certification course. And it’s not just architects and developers who benefit by learning Hadoop, a lot of others also enjoy its benefits- Business Intelligence / ETL / DataWarehouse professionals, testing professionals, mainframe professionals and senior IT professionals to name a few.
Big data Hadoop is becoming the most important platform for Big Data analytics and data management and the demand for a skilled professional is higher than supply. As Hadoop is going to be at the core of more than half of analytics software, opportunities for Hadoop professionals are at an all-time high. The career opportunity for this technology is booming and it is regarded as the smartest career move of the era. Big Data and Hadoop expertise are considered as the most professionally required skills in the industry outlook reports for the future years. The management-consulting firm McKinsey & Co. predicts a shortage of efficient Big Data professionals. According to them, USA is going to face a shortage of 140,000 to 190,000 people with deep analytical skills and 1.5 million analysts and managers with the expertise to utilize the analysis of Big Data to make crucial decisions. The skills that can offer you to top the Big Data and Hadoop jobs are HDFS, MapReduce, HBase, Flume, Oozie, Hive, Pig, and YARN. Finally, Hadoop skills can open the doorway to a range of opportunities that involve Big Data implementation.
What is the salary for a HADOOP Certified Professional?
There is an attractive career graph awaiting Hadoop professionals. The renowned job search portal Indeed.com shows that the average salary for Hadoop experts in the USA is $131,253 as of July 31, 2018. The career in Hadoop offers you 95% higher average salaries than other job listings worldwide. Below is a snapshot of the average Hadoop salary with related job titles.
You can find more than 13,000 jobs posted on the job site Indeed for the Hadoop professionals alone. Companies like Capital One, Microsoft, Amazon, and Apple are among their top recruiters. Below graph shows the job trend for the Hadoop professionals.
A similar trend can be seen in India too. According to the reports of National Association of Software and Services Companies (Nasscom), the Big Data Analytics sector may have eight-fold growth that can reach up to $16 billion by 2025 from $2 billion now. India’s top job portal Naukri.com shows the range of salary for Hadoop developers is from Rs. 3 lakhs to Rs. 50+ lakhs. Reputed companies like TCS, Oracle, LinkedIn, Capgemini, and the other leading companies are also recruiting Hadoop professionals.
Benefits of doing Hadoop Certification
- Most of the big companies are looking for Hadoop professionals nowadays. So, this certification will surely put you ahead to your competitors.
- In terms of the pay package, this course gives an edge over different experts in the same field
- Hadoop certification allows you to advance in your career swiftly
- You can be able to improve your hands-on experience while managing Big Data
- It keeps you updated about the most recent elements of Hadoop
Hadoop Certification Training in Bangalore
We, at Besant Technologies, offer Big Data Hadoop certification courses to enrich your programming knowledge. The syllabus of these courses have been broken down below (not in any specific order) for your convenience-
Syllabus Big Data Hadoop Training in Bangalore
- Big Data
- Role of Hadoop in Big data
- Hadoop and its ecosystem
- Overview of other Big Data Systems
- Requirements in Hadoop
- UseCases of Hadoop
- Data Flow
- CLI Commands
- Java API
- Data Flow Archives
- Data Integrity
- Data Flow (Map – Shuffle – Reduce)
- Programming [Mapper, Reducer, Combiner, Partitioner]
- Output format
- Streaming API
ADVANCED MAPREDUCE PROGRAMMING
- custom input format
- Distributed Cache
- Side Data Distribution
- Performance Fine tuning
ADMINISTRATION – Information required at the Developer level
- Hardware Considerations – Tips and Tricks
- NameNode Failure and Recovery
- NoSQL vs SQL
- CAP Theorem
- Role of Zookeeper
- Java Based APIs
- MapReduce Integration
- Performance Tuning
- DDL – DML – UDF – UDAF
- Hive-Hbase Integration
- Hive Web Interface
- Hive Server
OTHER HADOOP ECOSYSTEMS
- Pig (Pig Latin, Programming)
- Sqoop (Need – Architecture, Examples)
- Introduction to Components (Flume, Oozie,ambari)
Hadoop Training in Bangalore Reviews
Besant Technologies Reviews have given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.
- Kannan: I found this Hadoop course in Bangalore, Besant Technologies to be the best value for money with so many features packed into one single course. I would surely recommend this to anyone looking for a real-time big data and Hadoop course.
- Deepa: Taking up Big Data and Hadoop training in Bangalore from Besant Technologies was one of the best career decisions I have made. Their Hadoop course curriculum starts with the basics of big data and covers all the advanced aspects of the Hadoop ecosystem. I received proper guidance and placement assistance in this institute. They played a key factor behind my professional success.
- Sri Devi: They have very good and helpful teachers. All my queries were regularly attended in the class and solved on time. I received proper guidance and assistance to bag a well-paid job in Big Data analytics.
- Priya: The flow of the course is excellent. The Big Data course in Bangalore is effectively designed with a smooth transition from topic to topic. The best thing about the Hadoop course is that I can refresh all the topics and clear any doubts with the trainer whenever I want without paying any additional fee.
- Jeyanthi: For the professionals like me looking to step up the big data career, this course is just the right choice, as the course curriculum is just on par with the industry trends. It was a great learning experience at Besant Technologies as the trainer was well versed with the latest advancements of Hadoop technology.
Training in Other Cities