Best MongoDB Training in Pune
Besant Technologies offers MongoDB training in Pune with real-time projects enabling students to understand the concepts and operations of the database. We teach data organization, data framework, query patterns, and data storage concepts through experienced trainers which ensures that you can get placed in leading software companies by joining our training program. The course syllabus includes MongoDB introduction, database operations, data modeling, administrative commands, and replication. Get enrolled for the most demanding skill in the world. MongoDB Training in Pune will make your career a new height. We at Besant technologies provide you with an excellent platform to learn and explore the subject from industry experts. We help students to dream high and achieve it.
What is MongoDB?
MongoDB is an open-source no SQL database that supports cross-platform and document-oriented databases. It uses JSON format for storing data. The database can support mass data loading, data recovery, handling of large-scale data without affecting the performance. MongoDB provides a good replica of data files to maintain using built-in replication.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Syllabus of Objective-C Course in Chennai
Introduction to MongoDB
- Package Content
- First Run
- Command-Line Options
- Install As Service
- Verify Server
- Database is Namespace
- Getting Help in the Shell
- Replica Sets
- Configuring a Replica Set
- Verifying Replication Works
- Replica Set Failover
The Mongo Shell
- Shell Role in Ecosystem
- Shell Modes
- Shell Invoking Syntax
- Using Eval
- Substantial Scripts
- Execute Script Before Enter
- Shell Keys and Shortcuts
- Multiline Editing
- External Editor Integration
- Load Script from Within
- User RC File
- Common Safety Usage Tip
- Shell Alternatives
- Saving Documents
- Document Id
- Insert with Id
- Complex Document
- Save Danger
- Update Command
- Update Demo
- Set Operator
- Unset Operator
- Rename Operator
- Push Operator
- Pull Operator
- Pop Operator
- Array Type
- Multi Update
- Find And Modify
- Query With Sort
- Demo Find And Modify
- Dot Notation
- null and $exists
- More Projection
- Scan Is Bad
- Index Theory
- Sort Uses Index
- Index Types
- Create Index
- system.indexes collection
- Multi-Term Query
- Scanned vs. Returned
- Nested Fields
- Array Field
- Sort Direction
- Covering Index
- Dead Weight
- Background build
- Index Name
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for MongoDB Training in Pune
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the MongoDB Training in Pune Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 30-01-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 26-01-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 28-01-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of MongoDB Training in Pune
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
MongoDB Exams & Certification in Pune
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of MongoDB Training in Pune
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.