Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai
Awarded as Best Microsoft Azure Training Center in Chennai – We give 100% Assurance on your Success in Azure Training with Certification in Chennai. Get Practical Exposure on cloud services for building, deploying and managing applications.
Learn how to use Microsoft azure from beginner level to advanced techniques which is taught by experienced working professionals. With our Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai you’ll learn concepts in expert level with practical manner. Our Microsoft Windows Azure Trainers are Cloud Experts Currently working in the Cloud Domain. We used Practical Sessions rather than theory Classes for Azure Training. Enroll and Become Master in Azure Cloud.
Batch Schedule for Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the Microsoft Azure Training Classes in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
Microsoft Azure Course Syllabus
Module 1: Why Cloud? (Duration- 1hrs)
- Why Cloud and What is Cloud Computing?
- Identify the features and benefits of cloud computing
- Different types of Cloud Computing deployment model
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- Virtualization – An essential in cloud
- Virtualization in Cloud model
- Different types of virtualization
- Hypervisor – Benefits
- Different types of services and its difference in Cloud computing
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Importance of scaling in cloud computing
- Different types of scaling and its applications
- Issues we overcome using cloud and applications
- Cost model that we use in cloud computing
Module 2: A kick start on Microsoft Azure platform (Duration-1hrs)
- Microsoft Azure – An High level overview
- Creation of Azure account
- Overview of the services provided in Azure
- Learn support centre help and other controls
Module 3: Managing Microsoft Azure Subscription (Duration-1hrs)
- Creating subscription for the account
- Cost centre and tagging
- Azure policies
Module 4: Azure Resource Management (Duration-2hrs)
- Managing and analysing azure resource
- Diagnostics and baseline environment
- Creating alerts and metrics
- Managing costs
- Log analysis
Module 5: Azure Virtual Machines (Duration-5hrs)
- Introduction to Virtual machine architecture
- Azure Virtual machine – an overview
- Understanding different families of virtual machines
- Understanding plans and costs of virtual machines
- Creating virtual machine
- Connecting virtual machine remotely
- Understanding VM Availability
- Understanding and setting virtual machine monitoring
- Virtual Machine scale sets (VMSS)
- Creating windows and linux virtual machines
Module 6: Managing Azure Virtual Machines (Duration-2hrs)
- Adding additional data disks to Virtual machine
- Adding network interface cards to virtual machines
- Changing different vm size
- Redeploying virtual machines
Module 7: Azure Virtual machine backups (Duration-2hrs)
- Understanding virtual machine backups
- Virtual machine backup jobs and restores
- Handson on virtual machine concepts
Module 8: Azure Virtual Networks (Duration-6 hrs)
- Understanding Basic networking
- Understanding CIDR
- Creation of virtual networks
- Public IP addressing concepts
- Learning network routing on azure
- Setup virtual networks peering between different virtual networks
- Vnet to vnet connection
Module 9: Introduction to Load Balancing (Duration-2 hrs)
- Setup Load Balancer
- Front End IP Configuration
Module 10: Azure network security groups (Duration-1hr)
- An intro to Network security groups
- Implementing Network security group rules
Module 11: Azure DNS Services (Duration-2hrs)
- Azure DNS services introduction
- Assigning custom domains
Module 12: Azure AD – Basic vs Premium (Duration-5hrs)
- Introduction and Creating Azure AD
- Adding our Custom Domains
- Learn about AD Identity Protection
- How to implement Self Service Password Reset
- Conditional Access and Access Reviews
Module 13: Implementing MFA (Duration-1hrs)
- Azure AD MFA – An introduction
- Azure AD Conditional Access
- Configuring Fraud Alerts
- MFA One Time Bypass
Module 14: Azure RBAC (Duration-1hrs)
- Understanding Azure Role based access control (RBAC)
- Creating custom RBAC
Module 15: Creating and configuring storage accounts (Duration-3hrs)
- Create Storage Account
- Virtual Networks and Firewalls
- Access Keys and SAS
- Storage Explorer
- Log Analytics
- Redundant Storage
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers Microsoft Azure Training in more than 20+ branches with 10+ years Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- It has a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in Microsoft Azure technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time Microsoft Azure projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized Microsoft Azure course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
Windows Azure Training Reviews
Besant Technologies Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.