About Microsoft Azure – fundamentals Exam AZ-900 Certification Training Course
In this course, you are going to learn the main concepts of Azure, those are Introduction to Azure fundamentals, cloud architecture, cloud concepts, cloud azure services, azure pricing and support, security, privacy, and compliance. This exam is designed for those who are looking for foundation-level knowledge with cloud Azure services and how these services provided with Microsoft Azure. Our certification Microsoft Azure-Fundamentals exam AZ-900 is well recognized with top companies like IBM, Wipro, Infosys, GE and many more. The average salary for Azure developer earns Rs. 8, 00,000 per Annum at an entry-level. An experienced Azure developer can earn more than Rs. 15, 00,000 per Annum.
By attending Besant Technologies, you can establish your professional career for yourself. By learning the Microsoft Azure fundamentals exam AZ-900 training course, you can master in cloud computing as well as cloud services based on Microsoft. Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 is a cloud computing platform with 3 main building blocks, 1) Infrastructure as a service (Iaas) 2)Platform as a service (Paas) 3)Software as a service (Saas). The technology market is growing bigger and wider so there is a higher chance for Azure developers.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Microsoft Azure AZ-900 Training Syllabus
Cloud Concepts: 1hour
Benefits and considerations of using cloud services:
- High Availability, Scalability, Elasticity, Agility, Fault Tolerance, and Disaster Recovery
- Principles of economies of scale
- Differences between Capital Expenditure (CapEx) and Operational Expenditure (OpEx)
- Consumption-based model
Differences between Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS):
- Compare and contrast the three different service types
- Differences between Public, Private and Hybrid cloud models
- Compare and contrast the three different cloud models
Core Azure Services: 3hours
Core Azure architectural components:
- Availability Zones
- Resource Groups
- Azure Resource Manager
- Benefits and usage of core Azure architectural components
Core products available in Azure:
- Products available for Compute such as Virtual Machines, Virtual Machine Scale Sets, App Services, Azure Container Instances (ACI) and Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Products available for Networking such as Virtual Network, Load Balancer, VPN Gateway, Application Gateway and Content Delivery Network
- Products available for Storage such as Blob Storage, Disk Storage, File Storage, and Archive Storage
- Products available for Databases such as Cosmos DB, Azure SQL Database, Azure Database for MySQL, Azure Database for PostgreSQL, Azure Database Migration service,Azure Marketplace and its usage scenarios
Solutions available on Azure:
- Internet of Things (IoT) and products that are available for IoT on Azure such as IoT Hub and IoT Central
- Big Data and Analytics and products that are available for Big Data and Analytics such as Azure Synapse Analytics, HDInsight, and Azure Databricks
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and products that are available for AI such as Azure Machine Learning Service and Studio
- Serverless computing and Azure products that are available for serverless computing such as Azure Functions, Logic Apps, and Event Grid
- DevOps solutions available on Azure such as Azure DevOps and Azure DevTest Labs
- Benefits and outcomes of using Azure solutions
Azure management tools:
- Azure tools such as Azure Portal, Azure PowerShell, Azure CLI and Cloud Shell, Azure Advisor
Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust: 3hours
Securing network connectivity in Azure:
- Network Security Groups (NSG)
- Application Security Groups (ASG)
- User Defined Rules (UDR)
- Azure Firewall
- Azure DDoS Protection
Core Azure Identity services:
- Difference between authentication and authorization
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
Security tools and features of Azure:
- Azure Security Center
- Azure Security Center usage scenarios
- Key Vault
- Azure Information Protection (AIP)
- Azure Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
Azure governance methodologies:
- Policies and initiatives with Azure Policy
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Azure Advisor security assistance
- Azure Blueprints
Monitoring and reporting options in Azure:
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Service Health
- Use cases and benefits of Azure Monitor and Azure Service Health
Privacy, compliance and data protection standards in Azure:
- Industry compliance terms such as GDPR, ISO and NIST
- Microsoft Privacy Statement
- Trust center
- Service Trust Portal
- Compliance Manager
Azure Pricing, Service Level Agreements and Lifecycles: 1hour
- Azure Subscription
- Uses and options with Azure subscriptions such access control and offer types
- Subscription management using Management groups
Planning and management of costs:
- Options for purchasing Azure products and services
- Options around Azure Free account
- Factors affecting costs such as resource types, services, locations, ingress and egress traffic
- Zones for billing purposes
- Pricing calculator
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) calculator
- Best practices for minimizing Azure costs such as performing cost analysis, creating spending limits and quotas, using tags to identify cost owners, using Azure reservations and using Azure Advisor recommendations
- Azure Cost Management
Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs):
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Composite SLAs
- How to determine an appropriate SLA for an application
Service lifecycle in Azure:
- Public and Private Preview features
- General Availability (GA)
- Monitor feature updates and product changes
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Microsoft Azure Exam AZ-900 Certification
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the Microsoft Azure Exam AZ-900 Certification Training Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 04-12-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 07-12-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 09-12-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Microsoft Azure Exam AZ-900 Certification
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Microsoft Azure Exam AZ-900 Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of Microsoft Azure Exam AZ-900 Certification
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.