Microsoft Azure Certification Training in Ahmedabad
This Microsoft Azure course will equip you with the knowledge of build and run your solutions on Azure, test Azure site, deploy an application to Azure, managing applications and services and other activities for cloud-based computing. Microsoft Azure services are used for virtual computing, data analytics, virtual network, cloud storage, and much more. On completion of this live online training from Besant Technologies, you will master the fundamentals of Microsoft Azure and can take up the Microsoft Azure professional certification exam – Microsoft Azure 70-533. Earning a Microsoft Azure certification will not only add to the recognition of your skills as a developer but will also boost your confidence in Microsoft Azure solutions.
Certified Microsoft azure professionals earn on average, a salary somewhere between Rs.98,000 to Rs.115,000 per annum in India, however, individual experience level, as well as the job role held for the organization, needs to be factored in. Training is imparted by experts having years of experience in real-time web development and programming.
About Microsoft Azure Training Course in Ahmedabad
Microsoft Azure Training course in Ahmedabad is for individuals that are considering accelerating growth in their careers. The Microsoft Azure training from Besant Technologies shall confer you a strong base in implementing applications on the Azure public cloud-computing platform.
Live online training will cover complete Azure concepts, enabling enhanced understanding of cloud technologies, migration, deployment, integration, platform choice, architecture and even calculation of the total cost of ownership. This program focuses on skills that will help you master Microsoft Azure solutions through demos and also through practical applications. Our Training Institute offers job oriented training as well as placement assistance. Just to mention a few of the job titles, would include Azure Cloud Engineer, Azure Data Engineer, Azure Cloud Administrator, Azure Cloud Architect, etc. Upon completing the program requirements, you will receive the certification.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
Microsoft Azure Training in Ahmedabad Syllabus
Introduction to Cloud Computing
Objective: In this module, you will get a basic understanding of Cloud Services and introduction to Azure
- What is Cloud Computing
- Need for Cloud
- Characteristics of Cloud
- Categories of Services
- Subscriptions management
Hands-On: Create an Azure Free Trial Account
Azure VMs and Storage Accounts
Objective: In this module, you will get a deep understanding of Virtual Machines & Storage Accounts in Azure
- VM Architecture
- Deploy VMs
- Create Storage Accounts for VMs
- Create a VM with Unmanaged Storage
- Manage VM Disks
- Configure Shared Storage
- Clean Up
- Supported Workloads
Hands-On: Create a VM and Storage Account in Azure
Configuration Management, Automation, and Debugging
Objective: In this module, you will get a deep understanding of working in Azure using Commands
- Azure CLI
- Azure PowerShell
- Azure Cloud Shell
- VM Agent and Extensions
- ARM Templates
- PowerShell DSC
- Deploy and Enable Debugging for VM in Dev
Hands-On: Create VMs using PowerShell and ARM Templates
Networking in Azure
Objective: In this module, you will get a deep understanding of Networking Concepts, IPs and Firewall in Azure
- Virtual Network Architecture
- Create a Virtual Network
- Create a Network Security Group
- Deploy VM to the Virtual Network
- Configure DNS
- Configure Static IP
- User-Defined Routing
- VNet Peering
- Express Route and Site-to-Site VPN
Hands-On: Create a Virtual network, configure firewall and deploy a VM to the network
Scaling in Azure
Objective: In this module, you will get a deep understanding of Scaling and how to enable Scaling in Azure.
- What is Scaling in Cloud
- Vertical Scaling
- Horizontal Scaling
- Scale Set
- Auto Scaling
- Horizontal Scaling
Hands-On: Create VM Scale Set and Enable Auto Scale for VM Scale Set
Monitoring in Azure
Objective: In this module, you will get a deep understanding of Monitoring in Azure
- Azure Monitor
- What is Log Storage Account and Why it is needed?
- Boot Diagnostics
- Guest OS Diagnostics
- Host Metrics
- Creating Alerts
- Activity Logs
Hands-On: Enable Logging and Alerts for VMs
Objective: In this module, you will get a deep understanding of Availability in the Cloud.
- What is Availability and how it is achieved?
- High Availability Architecture
- Availability Zones
- Availability Sets
- Create and Configure a Load Balancer
- Application Gateways
- Create VMs to work with Load Balancer
- Understanding N-Tier Application Architecture
Hands-On: Create VMs and manage the traffic via Load Balancer
Storage in Azure
Objective: In this module, you will get an understanding of Storage Options and Services offered by Azure.
- Blob Storage
- Queue Storage
- Table Storage
- Azure Storage Explorer
- Content Delivery Network
- Azure SQL
- Redis Caching
- Cosmos DB
Hands-On: Create and manage Blob, Queue and Table Storage
Objective: In this module, you will get an understanding of Active Directory Services of Azure
- App Registration and Service Principal
- Azure AD Connect
- Azure B2B
- Azure B2C
- Conditional Access Policies
- Multi-Factor Authentication
Hands-On: Add users and configure MFA
Azure Service Bus Messaging
Objective: In this module, you will get an understanding of the Service Bus of Azure
- What is a Service Bus?
- What are Queues?
- What are Topics?
- Event Grid and Event Hubs
- Push Notification Services
Hands-On: Create a Service Bus and Configure Queues and Topics
Azure Key Vaults
Objective: In this module, you will learn about Key Vaults in Azure
- What is a managed identity?
- Key Vaults
- App Secret
- App Password
Hands-On: Enable managed identity for a VM and create Key Vault
Web & Mobile Services
Objective: In this module, you will learn about Web Services in Azure
- PaaS and Azure Web App
- Web Jobs
- Logic Apps
- Mobile Apps
- Microservices architecture
Hands-On: Create a Web site and configure it.
- Create a Highly Available Web Server Architecture
- Create a Virtual Network
- Create a Web Server Subnet
- Create a Load Balancer
- Create 3 Web Servers and configure them with Load Balancer
- Build a Logic App to Read any Twitter handle and email the tweets
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Microsoft Azure Training in Ahmedabad
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the Microsoft Azure Training in Ahmedabad Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 13-02-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 09-02-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 11-02-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Trainer Profile of Microsoft Azure Training in Ahmedabad
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Microsoft Azure Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Key Features of Microsoft Azure Training in Ahmedabad
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.