About Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate Certification Training
By attending our Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate(AZ-103) course, you will learn the following topics such as Windows and Linux VM’s, Manage Azure VM, Manage VM backups, Network Security Groups, Manage AD objects, Implement Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) and Managed role-based access control(RBAC). We provide 24/7 technical support for any queries.
This course is designed to crack the exam Microsoft Azure Administrator – Associate (AZ-103). Our certificate is well recognized with many top companies like Wipro, Google, Infosys, IBM and many more. Microsoft Azure Administrator-Associate will earn Rs. 10, 00,000 at an entry-level. An experienced employee earns Rs. 15, 00,000 and more.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&c Apply.Register now
AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator
The AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator certification validates the competencies of candidates in managing cloud services including computing, networking, storage, storage, security, and other Microsoft Azure cloud capabilities. The certification and training render across the board understanding of cloud services across the entire IT lifecycle that would include applications, infrastructure services, and environments.
Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Understanding Cloud Computing
- Benefit and Feature of Cloud Computing
- Explain on Platform as a Service (PaaS), SaaS, IaaS
- Cloud Trends
- Public and Private Cloud
- Principles of Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Depth explain on Virtualization
- The architecture of Cloud Computing
- Major Player on Cloud Infrastructure
Getting Start with Microsoft Azure
- Overview of Microsoft Azure
- Explains on Azure Platform
- Getting Access to Azure
- Explain on Azure Resource Manager
- Using Azure Portal
- Manage Azure using Azure Portal
- Manage Azure using Power Shell
- Understanding of Management Services
- Create and View Resources
- Explain on Azure services
Azure Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine Planning
- Creating Windows Virtual Machines
- Creating Linux Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine Availability Set
- Storage Account
- Storage Account Replication Techniques
- Consistency Model
Azure File Storage
- Use cases for Azure File Storage
- Share, Files, and Folders
- Access control
- Azure Storage Explorer
Azure Blob Storage
- Use cases for Azure Blob Storage
- Access Control
Azure Table Storage
- A brief intro to NoSQL
- Use cases for Azure Table Storage
- Scaling Tables Lesson
- Need for Queues
- Understanding Azure Queues
- Hands-on Lab: Provisioning Azure Storage services
- Introduction to CDN
- Need for CDN
- Setting up CDN on Azure
- IP Addressing
- What is a Virtual Network?
- Understanding Network ACL and Network Security Group
- Creating Virtual Networks in Azure
- VPN options:
- Architectural difference between Azure VPNs like VNET to VNET, point-to-site, and site-to-site.
- Private and Public IP
- Hands-on Lab: Create a VNet-to-VNet virtual network
Azure Web Apps
- Understanding Web App tiers
- Resource Group and Web Hosting Plans
- Supported language
- Scaling of Websites
- Deployment sources
Azure SQL Database
- Understanding Database as a service
- SQL Database is not SQL Server
- Advanced Capabilities
- Benefits of SQL database
- Scaling SQL database
- Backup Options
- Hands-on Lab: Deploy SQL database on Azure
- Configuring backups
- Data Protection Manager
- Hands-on Lab: Configure a vault and backup a server from on-premise to cloud
- Azure Site Recovery
- Types of recovery
- On-premise to on-premise
- On-premise to Azure
Azure Active Directory
- Active Directory Fundamentals
- Understanding Azure Active Directory
- Self-Managed Azure AD
- Need for Azure Active Directory
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Role-based Access Control
Looking for Master your Skills? Enroll Now on Triple Course Offer & Start Learning at 24,999!Explore Now
Upcoming Batch Schedule for Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-103) Certification Training
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-103) Certification Training Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
- 05-06-2023 Mon (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 08-06-2023 Thu (Mon - Fri)Weekdays Batch 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
- 03-06-2023 Sat (Sat - Sun)Weekend Batch 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session Get Fees
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
If you want to give the Trending technology experience to your esteemed employees, we are here to help you!
Trainer Profile of Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate Training
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
Build your resume to the latest trend, and get a chance to know our Tie-Up CompaniesPlaced Student's list
Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate Exams & Certification
Besant Technologies Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Besant Technologies is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
If you have Three or more people in your training we will be delighted to offer you a group discount.
Key Features of Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate Training
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 800+ Batches
Training Courses Reviews
I would like to highlight a few points about my association with Besant Technologies. The faculty members out here are super supportive. They make you understand a concept till they are convinced you have gotten a good grip over it. The second upside is definitely the amount of friendliness in their approach. I and my fellow mates always felt welcome whenever we had doubts. Thirdly, Besant offers extra support to students with a weaker understanding of the field of IT.
When I joined Besant Technologies, I didn’t really expect a lot from it, to be extremely honest. But as time went by, I realised I got from Besant Technologies exactly what I wanted- a healthy environment for learning. Cordial teachers and their valuable lectures make understanding things so much easy. I thank Besant for having been so supportive throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training courses in more than 20+ branches all over India with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- We have a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
Please Contact our course advisor+91-9677 266 800. Or you can share your queries through firstname.lastname@example.org