We, at Besant Technologies, offers the finest Microsoft Azure Training in Bangalore. We also work towards designing our Microsoft Azure Courses in Bangalore in such a way that employees are able to upgrade themselves without hampering their hour for the work day in the corporate industry.
Microsoft Azure provides working professionally with the boundless opportunities for scaling their career as a software developer. Thus we with this aim are here to provide you Azure Course in Bangalore. Moreover, syllabus as well as course outline at Besant Technologies are designed in such a way that it would definitely help you enhance your skill set trailed by a huge amount opportunities in the corporate world.
Microsoft Azure Training in Bangalore
Furthermore, we have highly skilled as well as proficient trainers in our institute who have experience of working in some of the top IT companies due to which, our institute is referred as one of the best Azure Training Institute in Bangalore.
After the completion of our Microsoft Azure Certification Training in Bangalore, you will definitely boost your expertise and acquire your dream job at your desired organization as you will proficient enough in Azure skill.
We can guarantee that our Azure Training Institute in Bangalore can enable you in becoming proficient in on-demand as well as highest paid exponentially growing IT skill along with IT skills wherein the professionals are earning good amount of salary in the industry. Read More...
We at Besant Technologies offer Fast-Track as well as One-on-One Microsoft Azure Training in Bangalore. Some of the key topics covered in our curriculum of Microsoft Azure Courses in Bangalore include Microsoft Azure Architecture, Cloud Computing, Microsoft Azure Service Bus, Azure Access Control Service, Microsoft Azure Administration, Microsoft Azure Features, Publishing Azure Solutions, Microsoft Azure Storage & queues, Microsoft Azure Caching, and Microsoft Azure Media Services. Moreover, a demonstration for all these topics will also be done with practical examples along with strong theoretical concepts.
If you’re aspiring to attend a 100% job guaranteed program then a Cloud Computing course like Microsoft Azure training in Bangalore promises you a bright career ahead. The faculty is formed by a group of proficient experts working in the same domain for years.
By attending the 30-hour course, you can have a guaranteed placement which is a plus besides enjoying the flexibility of choosing study hours per your conveniences. The Microsoft classroom Training is strategically designed where you can either attend a one-on-one or a virtual classroom with many students. The Azure cloud training syllabus is also comprehensively designed.
Best Microsoft Azure Training in Bangalore
The best Microsoft Azure training center in Bangalore has proved their efficiency in building the careers of thousands of career aspirants by ensuring them proper training and guidance. By attending one of the best Microsoft Training courses in Bangalore, you can establish an excellent career for yourself. Choose the centers offering Microsoft training which become easier for working professionals as well as students to attend the course along with doing their own jobs.
When selecting the course- know about the course duration, syllabus, certification, and the guaranteed placement services. Microsoft azure training with certification will embark you to greater career ventures.
Batch Schedule for Microsoft Azure Training in Bangalore
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the Microsoft Azure Training in Bangalore Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
Microsoft Azure Certification Training in Bangalore
If you’re eager to establish a strong career of yours with a handsome annual package, choose the best Microsoft Azure certification course in Bangalore. There are a few things to consider before you follow the next few steps of enrollment. Usually, the top Microsoft Azure training center in Bangalore strategically design the whole syllabus so that within the said time of 30 hours to 45Hours, the course can successfully cover all the significant areas
Know about the placement they provide on achieving the Microsoft Azure training with certification. Compare the rates and select the training center asking for an affordable fee cost with outstanding support.
What is Microsoft Azure?
Azure is the cloud computing platform of Microsoft, first released on February 1st, 2010. Azure cloud is adopted by many businesses globally from large to small as it ensures the privilege to build, deploy, manage and test their applications by selecting their favorite framework and tools on the global network.
Why should you enroll for Microsoft Azure Training?
By attending one of the best Microsoft Training courses like Azure- you can step ahead to establish a strong career in the upcoming days. With the growing interest of cloud computing- most IT companies are looking ahead to welcome onboard trained individuals on Azure cloud technologies.
Enroll for an Microsoft azure Certification training in Bangalore that stands by the students’ side from teaching them theory to practical, guide them in doing the assignments and acquire the certification. With excellent faculty and support, they help the students in getting the placement by providing them suitable job interview questions on Microsoft Azure.
The prerequisites to get enrolled in Microsoft Azure is simple:
- Knowledge of one or more supported development languages like .NET, Node.JS, PHP, etc.
- The excitement and will to learn the Microsoft Azure technology
- A free or a paid subscription to Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure Course Syllabus
Module 1: Why Cloud? (Duration- 1hrs)
- Why Cloud and What is Cloud Computing?
- Identify the features and benefits of cloud computing
- Different types of Cloud Computing deployment model
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- Virtualization – An essential in cloud
- Virtualization in Cloud model
- Different types of virtualization
- Hypervisor – Benefits
- Different types of services and its difference in Cloud computing
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Importance of scaling in cloud computing
- Different types of scaling and its applications
- Issues we overcome using cloud and applications
- Cost model that we use in cloud computing
Module 2: A kick start on Microsoft Azure platform (Duration-1hrs)
- Microsoft Azure – An High level overview
- Creation of Azure account
- Overview of the services provided in Azure
- Learn support centre help and other controls
Module 3: Managing Microsoft Azure Subscription (Duration-1hrs)
- Creating subscription for the account
- Cost centre and tagging
- Azure policies
Module 4: Azure Resource Management (Duration-2hrs)
- Managing and analysing azure resource
- Diagnostics and baseline environment
- Creating alerts and metrics
- Managing costs
- Log analysis
Module 5: Azure Virtual Machines (Duration-5hrs)
- Introduction to Virtual machine architecture
- Azure Virtual machine – an overview
- Understanding different families of virtual machines
- Understanding plans and costs of virtual machines
- Creating virtual machine
- Connecting virtual machine remotely
- Understanding VM Availability
- Understanding and setting virtual machine monitoring
- Virtual Machine scale sets (VMSS)
- Creating windows and linux virtual machines
Module 6: Managing Azure Virtual Machines (Duration-2hrs)
- Adding additional data disks to Virtual machine
- Adding network interface cards to virtual machines
- Changing different vm size
- Redeploying virtual machines
Module 7: Azure Virtual machine backups (Duration-2hrs)
- Understanding virtual machine backups
- Virtual machine backup jobs and restores
- Handson on virtual machine concepts
Module 8: Azure Virtual Networks (Duration-6 hrs)
- Understanding Basic networking
- Understanding CIDR
- Creation of virtual networks
- Public IP addressing concepts
- Learning network routing on azure
- Setup virtual networks peering between different virtual networks
- Vnet to vnet connection
Module 9: Introduction to Load Balancing (Duration-2 hrs)
- Setup Load Balancer
- Front End IP Configuration
Module 10: Azure network security groups (Duration-1hr)
- An intro to Network security groups
- Implementing Network security group rules
Module 11: Azure DNS Services (Duration-2hrs)
- Azure DNS services introduction
- Assigning custom domains
Module 12: Azure AD – Basic vs Premium (Duration-5hrs)
- Introduction and Creating Azure AD
- Adding our Custom Domains
- Learn about AD Identity Protection
- How to implement Self Service Password Reset
- Conditional Access and Access Reviews
Module 13: Implementing MFA (Duration-1hrs)
- Azure AD MFA – An introduction
- Azure AD Conditional Access
- Configuring Fraud Alerts
- MFA One Time Bypass
Module 14: Azure RBAC (Duration-1hrs)
- Understanding Azure Role based access control (RBAC)
- Creating custom RBAC
Module 15: Creating and configuring storage accounts (Duration-3hrs)
- Create Storage Account
- Virtual Networks and Firewalls
- Access Keys and SAS
- Storage Explorer
- Log Analytics
- Redundant Storage
Frequently Asked Questions
Besant Technologies offers Microsoft Azure Training in more than 20+ branches with 10+ years Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- More than 2000+ students placed in last year.
- It has a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record
- 1000+ interviews organized
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in Microsoft Azure technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time Microsoft Azure projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized Microsoft Azure course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.