We, at Besant Technologies, offers the finest Microsoft Azure Training in Bangalore. We also work towards designing our Microsoft Azure Courses in Bangalore in such a way that employees are able to upgrade themselves without hampering their hour for the work day in the corporate industry.
Microsoft Azure provides working professionally with the boundless opportunities for scaling their career as a software developer. Thus we with this aim are here to provide you Azure Course in Bangalore. Moreover, syllabus as well as course outline at Besant Technologies are designed in such a way that it would definitely help you enhance your skill set trailed by a huge amount opportunities in the corporate world.
Microsoft Azure Training in Bangalore
Furthermore, we have highly skilled as well as proficient trainers in our institute who have experience of working in some of the top IT companies due to which, our institute is referred as one of the best Azure Training Institute in Bangalore.
After the completion of our Microsoft Azure Certification Training in Bangalore, you will definitely boost your expertise and acquire your dream job at your desired organization as you will proficient enough in Azure skill.
We can guarantee that our Azure Training Institute in Bangalore can enable you in becoming proficient in on-demand as well as highest paid exponentially growing IT skill along with IT skills wherein the professionals are earning good amount of salary in the industry.
We at Besant Technologies offer Fast-Track as well as One-on-One Microsoft Azure Training in Bangalore. Some of the key topics covered in our curriculum of Microsoft Azure Courses in Bangalore include Microsoft Azure Architecture, Cloud Computing, Microsoft Azure Service Bus, Azure Access Control Service, Microsoft Azure Administration, Microsoft Azure Features, Publishing Azure Solutions, Microsoft Azure Storage & queues, Microsoft Azure Caching, and Microsoft Azure Media Services. Moreover, a demonstration for all these topics will also be done with practical examples along with strong theoretical concepts.
If you’re aspiring to attend a 100% job guaranteed program then a Cloud Computing course like Microsoft Azure training in Bangalore promises you a bright career ahead. The faculty is formed by a group of proficient experts working in the same domain for years.
By attending the 30-hour course, you can have a guaranteed placement which is a plus besides enjoying the flexibility of choosing study hours per your conveniences. The Microsoft classroom Training is strategically designed where you can either attend a one-on-one or a virtual classroom with many students. The Azure cloud training syllabus is also comprehensively designed.
Best Microsoft Azure Training in Bangalore
The best Microsoft Azure training center in Bangalore has proved their efficiency in building the careers of thousands of career aspirants by ensuring them proper training and guidance. By attending one of the best Microsoft Training courses in Bangalore, you can establish an excellent career for yourself. Choose the centers offering Microsoft training which become easier for working professionals as well as students to attend the course along with doing their own jobs.
When selecting the course- know about the course duration, syllabus, certification, and the guaranteed placement services. Microsoft azure training with certification will embark you to greater career ventures.
Different Modes Microsoft Azure Training
Batch Schedule for Microsoft Azure Training in Bangalore
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here is the Microsoft Azure Training in Bangalore Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
Microsoft Azure Certification Training in Bangalore
If you’re eager to establish a strong career of yours with a handsome annual package, choose the best Microsoft Azure certification course in Bangalore. There are a few things to consider before you follow the next few steps of enrollment. Usually, the top Microsoft Azure training center in Bangalore strategically design the whole syllabus so that within the said time of 30 hours to 45Hours, the course can successfully cover all the significant areas
Know about the placement they provide on achieving the Microsoft Azure training with certification. Compare the rates and select the training center asking for an affordable fee cost with outstanding support.
What is Microsoft Azure?
Azure is the cloud computing platform of Microsoft, first released on February 1st, 2010. Azure cloud is adopted by many businesses globally from large to small as it ensures the privilege to build, deploy, manage and test their applications by selecting their favorite framework and tools on the global network.
Why should you enroll for Microsoft Azure Training?
By attending one of the best Microsoft Training courses like Azure- you can step ahead to establish a strong career in the upcoming days. With the growing interest of cloud computing- most IT companies are looking ahead to welcome onboard trained individuals on Azure cloud technologies.
Enroll for an Microsoft azure Certification training in Bangalore that stands by the students’ side from teaching them theory to practical, guide them in doing the assignments and acquire the certification. With excellent faculty and support, they help the students in getting the placement by providing them suitable job interview questions on Microsoft Azure.
The prerequisites to get enrolled in Microsoft Azure is simple:
- Knowledge of one or more supported development languages like .NET, Node.JS, PHP, etc.
- The excitement and will to learn the Microsoft Azure technology
- A free or a paid subscription to Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure Course Syllabus
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
Module I – Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
- Deploy workloads on Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines (VMs)
- Identify workloads that can and cannot be deployed run workloads that use Microsoft or Linux operating systems;
- Create VMs; connect to a Windows/Linux VM;
- Deploy workloads; deploy Bring Your Own License (BYOL) images
Perform configuration management
- Automate configuration management by using PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) and VM Agent (custom script extensions);
- Enable remote debugging
Design and implement VM storage
- Configure disk caching & plan storage capacity.
- Configure operating system disk redundancy.
- Configure shared storage using Azure File service & Azure File Share snapshots.
- Configure geo-replication. Encrypt disk.
- Implement ARM VMs with Standard and Premium Storage.
- Configure Blob-Level Tiering (Hot, Cool, Archive). Manage storage encryption keys
Monitor ARM VMs
- Configure ARM VM monitoring; configure alerts.
- Configure diagnostic and monitoring storage location
- Manage ARM VM availability
- Configure multiple ARM VMs in an availability set for redundancy.
- Configure each application tier into separate availability sets.
- Combine the Load Balancer with availability sets.
- Configure fault domains and update domains.
- Leverage Availability Zones
Scale ARM VMs
- Scale up and scale down VM sizes.
- Deploy ARM VM Scale Sets (VMSS).
- Configure ARM VMSS auto-scale.
- Create ARM VM & scale Set.
- Create availability set and associate with VM.
Module II – Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
Implement Azure Storage blobs and Azure Files
- Identify appropriate blob type for specific storage requirements.
- Read data, change data ,set metadata on a container.
- Store data using block and page blobs & stream data using blobs.
- Access blobs securely & implement async blob copy.
- Configure Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Design blob hierarchies; configure custom domains.
- Scale blob storage; manage SMB file storage; implement Azure StorSimple
- Create and manage shared access signatures.
- Use stored access policies & regenerate keys.
- Encrypt keys by using Azure Key Vault integration
Configure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics
- Set retention policies and logging levels; access, add, and remove logs; analyze logs
Implement storage encryption
- Encrypt data as written to Azure Storage by using Azure Storage Service Encryption (SSE).
- Implement encrypted and role-based security for data managed by Azure Data Lake Store.
- Created Azure Storage account.
- Install and browse storage account using Storage Explorer.
- Upload file to Azure Blob Storage using command line & Storage explorer.
- Created and mount Azure File share in windows & Linux Servers.
- Access a storage account with Share access signature.
Module III – Implement Virtual Networks
- Configure virtual networks
- Deploy a VM into a virtual network.
- Configure external and internal load balancing.
- Implement Application Gateway & design subnets.
- Configure static, public, and private IP addresses.
- Set up Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS at the virtual network level, HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, User Defined Routes (UDRs), firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Connect VNets by virtual network peering.
Design and implement multi-site or hybrid network connectivity
- Choose the appropriate solution between Azure ExpressRoute, site-to-site, and point-to-site.
- Choose the appropriate gateway.
- Identify supported devices and software VPN solutions.
- Identify networking prerequisites, configure virtual networks and multi-site virtual networks.
- Implement virtual network peering and service chaining.
- Implement hybrid connections to access on-premises data sources, leverage S2S VPNs to connect to on-premises infrastructure.
- Monitor ExpressRoute.
Configure ARM VM networking
- Configure static IP addresses, Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS, User Defined Routes (UDRs), external and internal load balancing with HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Design and implement Application Gateway.
- Configure Accelerated Networking.
- Configure virtual network service endpoints.
Design and implement a connection strategy
Implement Hybrid Connections to access data sources on-premises; leverage S2S VPN to connect to an on-premises infrastructure
- Create VNet and Subnets.
- Configured VNet Peering between the virtual networks.
- Configure Site to Site VPN between different azure region using Azure VPN Gateway.
- Configure Point to Site VPNN to access the Azure resources from public client machine.
Module IV – Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Implement ARM templates
- Author ARM templates.
- Create ARM templates to deploy multiple ARM Resource Providers resources of different types with count loops and Marketplace items.
- Deploy templates with PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure Portal and REST API
- Leverage service principals with ARM authentication.
- Use Azure Active Directory Authentication with ARM.
- Set management policies.
- Configure lock policies.
- lock resources.
Design role-based access control (RBAC)
- Secure resource scopes such as the ability to create VMs and Azure Web Apps.
- Implement Azure RBAC standard roles.
- Design Azure RBAC custom roles.
- Deploy Azure ARM resources using ARM template.
- Create and modify the resource using the visual studio ARM templates.
- Implement the RBAC and control the users access.
Module V – Manage Azure Security and Recovery Services
Manage data protection and security compliance
- Create and import encryption keys with Key Vault.
- Automate tasks for SSL/TLS certificates.
- Prevent and respond to security threats with Azure Security Center.
- Configure single sign-on with SaaS applications using federation and password based authentication.
- Add users and groups to applications.
- Revoke access to SaaS applications.
- Configure access.
- Configure federation with public consumer identity providers such as Facebook and Google.
Implement recovery services
- Create a backup vault.
- Deploy a backup agent; backup and restore data, use snapshots and Geo-replication for recovery.
- Implement DR as service.
- Deploy Azure Site Recovery (ASR) agent, configure ASR; configure ASR one-click failover
- Azure Security center configuration and manage policies.
- Created ASR Vault and configured Backup for VM.
- Restore VM or files using ASR Vault.
Module VI – Manage Azure Operations
Enhance cloud management with automation
- Implement PowerShell runbooks.
- Integrate Azure Automation with Web Apps.
- Create and manage PowerShell Desired State Configurations (DSC).
- Import DSC resources; generate DSC node configurations; monitor and automatically update machine configurations with Azure Automation DSC.
- Implement serverless computing, including Azure Functions, Event Grid, and Service Bus
Collect and analyze data generated by resources in cloud and on-premises environments
- Collect and search across data sources from multiple systems.
- Build custom visualisations.
- Visualize Azure resources across multiple subscriptions.
- Transform Azure activity data and managed resource data into an insight with flexible search queries; monitor system updates and malware status.
- Track server configuration changes by using Azure Log Analytics.
- Configure the IT Service Management Connector (ITSMC).
- Create Azure Automation Account & run the custom PowerShell script through the account.
- Create Azure Log Analytics to explore the “Azure Migrate”.
- PowerShell DSC implementation.
Module VII – Manage Azure Identities
Monitor on-premises identity infrastructure and synchronization services with Azure AD Connect Health
- Monitor AD FS proxy and web application proxy servers.
- Setup email notifications for critical alerts.
- Generate utilization report.
- Monitor Sync Engine.
- Monitor domain controllers & monitor replication
Manage domains with Azure Active Directory Domain Services
- Join Azure virtual machines to a domain, securely administer domain-joined virtual machines by using Group Policy.
- Migrate on-premises apps to Azure.
- Handle traditional directory-aware apps along with SaaS apps
Integrate with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Implement Azure AD Connect and single sign-on with on-premises Windows Server 2016.
- Add custom domains.
- Monitor Azure AD.
- Configure MFA.
- Configure Windows 10 with Azure AD join.
- Implement Enterprise State Roaming, implement Azure AD integration in web and desktop applications.
- leverage Microsoft Graph API.
- Implement Azure Managed Service Identity; implement Privileged Identity Management, implement Azure AD Identity Management, enable self-service password reset.
- Create & Manage users in Azure Active Directory.
- Install Azure AD connect on on-premise Active directory.
- Integrate on-Premise AD to Azure AD.
- Manage Azure AD users and Roles.