Besant Technologies provides OpenSpan RPA training center in chennai, the India’s Best OpenSpan training platform for RPA aspirants to become certified RPA OpenSpan professional and take the lead in your field.
Robotic Process Automation Training in Chennai will make you an expert in OpenSpan RPA tool. Besant Technologies provides OpenSpan training in Chennai to freshers and Working professionals.
About the OpenSpan Training Course
OpenSpan RPA is a privately held software by Pega systems which empowers the world’s leading organizations by its robotics process automation software for customer care representatives.
What will you learn in Robotic Process Automation Training?
Upon completion of Robotics Process Automation, learners will acquire both practical and theoretical knowledge as per current IT Industry. OpenSpan is an Automation tool which provides instruction on using OpenSpan Studio to create application integration and automation projects. It runs within the Microsoft Visual Studio Isolated Shell design environment or as a plug-in to the Visual Studio application. Hope Tutors is the best OpenSpan training in chennai with experienced trainers and assured placement. We provide Blue Prism, UiPath and Automation Anywhere training.
OpenSpan Training Course Syllabus
- Windows Integration
- Interaction Framework
- Web Integration
- Project Deployment
- Diagnostics and Debugging
- Getting Started with Open Span Studio
- Recommended Practices for Solution Building
- Developing Open Span Solutions and Projects
- Defining Windows Adapter Design Properties
- Working with the Windows Adapter
- Recommended Practices in Solution Development
- Working with Open Span Automations
- Working with MDI Child Windows
- Working with Interaction Framework
- Working with Activities and Active MDI Windows
- Defining Web Adapter Properties, Events, and Methods
- Using the Web Adapter
- Interrogating a Web Application
- Working with Web Adapter Match Rules
- Automating the Training Web Site
Agile Desktop and Deployment
- Using the Agile Desktop Framework
- uilding Project Files
- Deploying Open Span Solutions
- Using Configuration Project Items
- Using Open Span Management Console
Diagnostics and Debugging
- Debugging Open Span Projects
- Using Studio’s Diagnostics Publishers
- Handling Errors