OpenNebula Training in Chennai
Learn how to use OpenNebula from beginner level to advanced techniques which is taught by experienced working professionals. With our OpenNebula Training in Chennai you’ll learn concepts in expert level with practical manner.
Batch Schedule for OpenNebula Training in Chennai
Besant Technologies provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the OpenNebula Training in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
What is OpenNebula?
OpenNebula is an open source software for cloud computing. OpenNebula mainly focuses on Data center virtualization. OpenNebula was first established as a research project in 2005 by Ignacio M. Laorente and Ruben S. Montero. The first public release of OpenNebula was in March 2008.
Cloud Computing is a ubiquitous technology which allows anytime anywhere access. Cloud is acclaimed for provisioning of on-demand services. OpenNebula is a simple, User driven software to deploy InfraSructure as a service (Iaas). It is one among the stable and easy to use tool with High Performance Computing(HPC). OpenNebula is modular; it can be efficiently integrated and adapted with other open source API’s and tools. The Sunstone (dashboard) in OpenNebula has more GUI feature for user interaction. OpenNebula is efficient, flexible, scalable and portable. OpenNebula uses MySQL and SQLite Database.
Intermediate knowledge of Linux, Networking, Virtualization, Familiarity with VmWare. Knowledge of Terminal Based Text editors like vi or nano or vim is necessary.
Whom OpenNebula is Suitable?
OpenNebula is suitable for Cloud developers, HPC developers, Big Data Analysts, Students.
OpenNebula Training Syllabus
- Distributed systems
- Issues in communication
- Remote Procedure Call
- Remote Method Invocation
- Message- and Stream-Oriented communication
- Processes and threads
- Code migration and distributed scheduling
- Clock Synchronization
- Distributed mutual exclusion and distributed deadlocks 5
- Distributed transaction
- Consistency models
- Fault tolerance
- Distributed commit and failure recovery
- Distributed file systems (NFS, AFS & coda)
- Security in distributed systems
- Security: authentication
- Distributed middleware: CORBA
- Case studies: DCOM and JINI
OpenNebula Training Reviews
Besant Technologies Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
More than 2000+ students placed in last year. It has a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements. Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record.
- 1000+ interviews organized.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade. Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training