R Programming Training in Chennai
Learn how to use R Programming from beginner level to advanced techniques which is taught by experienced working professionals. With our R Programming Training in Chennai you’ll learn concepts in expert level with practical manner.
R Programming Classroom Training
What is R Programming?
R Programming is a powerful statistical programming language which is used for predictive modelling and other data mining related techniques. R programming can be used for data manipulation,data aggregation,statistical Modelling,Creating charts and plots. R programming is becoming the most sought after skill in the field of analytics for its open source credibility. It is a simple programming language which requires no pre-requisites unlike other programming languages. There are many spectacular packages available in R that will help in a brief data analysis. R can also be collaborated with other data management tools like excel, access, Oracle, sql server which makes it a powerful tool.
Why R Programming?
R programming along with a substantial knowledge of statistics can help candidates to have a great career in data Analytics. R is also an widely used tool in many big firms like top Banks, IT, Retail, Healthcare, Pharma, Supply chain and logistics firms. Analyzing large datasets can be done in a shorter period with the help of R programming. There is a huge shortage in the market for professionals with skills in R programming which makes it more interesting to pursue. Since R is a free software it is being widely used which creates a lot of opportunities for professional who are looking to pursue a career in R Programming.
What we do at Besant Technologies for R Programming?
In order to become a successful professional in the field of analytics real time applications should be studied in detail. Hands on Experience with the combination of statistical concepts will be provided by only experts who are dealing with real scenarios in R programming on a daily basis in their respective industry
Total Duration: 30:00:00 hrs
Module 1- Introduction to Data Analytics (Duration: 04:00:00 hrs)
- This module introduces you to some of the important keywords in R like Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, Data and Information.
- You can also learn how R can play an important role in solving complex analytical problems.
- This module tells you what is R and how it is used by the giants like Google, Facebook, etc.
- Also, you will learn use of ‘R’ in the industry, this module also helps you compare R with other software in analytics, install R and its packages.
- Business Analytics, Data, Information
- Understanding Business Analytics and R
- Compare R with other software in analytics
- Install R
- Perform basic operations in R using command line
- Learn the use of IDE R Studio
- Use the ‘R help’ feature in R
Module 2- Introduction to R programming (Duration: 03:00:00 hrs)
- This module starts from the basics of R programming like datatypes and functions.
- In this module, we present a scenario and let you think about the options to resolve it, such as which datatype should one to store the variable or which R function that can help you in this scenario.
- You will also learn how to apply the ‘join’ function in SQL.
- Variables in R
- Data frames
- Using c, Cbind, Rbind, attach and detach functions in R
Module 3-Data Manipulation in R (Duration: 04:00:00 hrs)
- In this module, we start with a sample of a dirty data set and perform Data Cleaning on it, resulting in a data set, which is ready for any analysis.
- Thus using and exploring the popular functions required to clean data in R.
- Data sorting
- Find and remove duplicates record
- Cleaning data
- Recoding data
- Merging data
- Slicing of Data
- Merging Data
- Apply functions
Module 4- Data Import techniques in R (Duration: 04:00:00 hrs)
- This module tells you about the versatility and robustness of R which can take-up data in a variety of formats, be it from a csv file to the data scraped from a website.
- This module teaches you various data importing techniques in R.
- Reading Data
- Writing Data
- Basic SQL queries in R
- Web Scraping
Module 5- Exploratory Data Analysis (Duration: 05:00:00 hrs)
- In this module, you will learn that exploratory data analysis is an important step in the analysis.
- EDA is for seeing what the data can tell us beyond the formal modeling or hypothesis. You will also learn about the various tasks involved in a typical EDA process.
- Box plot
- Pareto charts
- Pie graph
- Line chart
- Developing graphs
Module 6- Overview of Machine Learning techniques (Duration: 05:00:00 hrs)
- This module touches the base Statistics, Machine learning techniques used in the Industry and will cover case studies.
- Standard deviation
- Linear regression
- Multiple regression
- Logistic regressions
Module 7- Project Work (Duration: 05:00:00 hrs)
- 1 Real-time project
R Programming Training Reviews
Besant Technologies Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.